Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Penis Dildo Ring Spiral Cock Rings Spring Extended Dick Cage Slave Bdsm Male Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys for Men
$3.76-18%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Royal Blue Pants Stretch Women Leggings Push Up High Waist Bum Lifting Leggings
$39.25-39%

tusk chastity
Removable Slide Cap Humanized Cock Cage NEW TUSK Design 2 Types Penis Rings Available Adult Sex Toys Male Chastity Device
$180.87

glossy body suit
Sexy Glossy Leather Woman Full Bodysuit Open Crotch Bandage Leotard Hollow Out Show Hips Erotica Lingerie Intimate Clothes Sex
$20.74

darlingaga
Darlingaga Cute Short Sleeve Cherry Print Graphic T shirt Women Baby Tee Raglan Sleeve Contrast Korean Summer Crop Tops Clothing
$20.33-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Leohex review
(02 Apr 2020, 08:37 )unicast Wrote: It worked for a while.
Yes, while it was cached by the browser.
Leohex News!

New pantyhose colours! My favourite is PINK! of course:

leohex_05_shiny_pantyhose_pink.jpg     leohex_06_shiny_pantyhose_light_pink_copper.jpg     leohex_07_shiny_pantyhose_blue.jpg   

New one-piece leggings/unitard

leohex_18_shiny_leggings_one_piece.jpg     leohex_17_shiny_leggings_one_piece.jpg     leohex_16_shiny_leggings_one_piece.jpg     leohex_15_shiny_leggings_one_piece.jpg     leohex_14_shiny_leggings_one_piece.jpg     leohex_13_shiny_leggings_one_piece.jpg     leohex_12_shiny_leggings_one_piece.jpg     leohex_11_shiny_leggings_one_piece.jpg     leohex_10_shiny_leggings_one_piece.jpg     leohex_09_shiny_leggings_one_piece.jpg     leohex_08_shiny_leggings_one_piece.jpg   

Can be very interesting to wear them, still I would prefer to have them in the "tights" version.

Check the Leohex shop!

Or use eBay shop if you prefer: Leohex pantyhose, Leohex jumpsuit
I finally got 2 Leohex swimsuits, turquoise and red.

Indeed, the material is very soft & slick - the fit is perfect on me and my wife likes them too. The shine is similar to Agonswim and Speedo S2000 but there's a tactile difference to those brands.

Also, I was a bit surprised to see a total lack of crotch liner - which makes it clear to me the suits are not really meant for actual swimming.
 leohex_swimsuit-01.jpg   

The Agonswim suits 
 agonswim_swimsuits-01.jpg   
@MIWSTIUS, please upload images vdirectly into the forum - hotlinking in unreliable. This is how: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69526
(23 Jul 2020, 00:33 )Like Ra Wrote: @MIWSTIUS, please upload images vdirectly into the forum - hotlinking in unreliable. This is how: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69526
Thanks!
Just took delivery of a Leohex Jumpsuit in black, very shiny. Good quality lycra and the elastic shoulder straps are firm, but have plenty of give, they are also well stitched onto the lycra.

First time I put it on I had it back to front! Slightly confusing because the straps cross over, however I soon got it on the right way.

I bought an XL as I have a long spine and a few pounds too many for someone of my height - no probs with the fit at all.

My first piece of Leohex clothing! Very impressed and two more in different colours are on their way.
My long sleeved Leohex leotard arrived today!

I have never experienced such a beautiful lycra garment before. The quality is absolutely top. The lycra in the jump suit is not really as good - but still very nice. But the lycra leotard is really really fantastic, totally without equal - no wonder they are keeping the secret of manufacture. Best item of kinky clothing I have.

If only they did a 3XL, the fit would be perfect. As it is I can wear it completely, but the snugness in the shoulders would detract from the wearing experience if for extended periods. Back zips have never been my favourite, but I'm sure I could get used to it. It is still a mighty good piece of fetish wear.

I chose the purple one, maybe one day I will collect them all!
Wow! Look at THAT! New swimsuits and colours by Leohex!!!

leohex-06_swimsuits.mp4 (Size: 2.83 MB )

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 leohex_27_shiny_leotard_with_long_sleeves.jpg     leohex_26_shiny_leotard_with_long_sleeves.jpg     leohex_23_shiny_leotard_with_long_sleeves.jpg     leohex_21_shiny_leotard_with_long_sleeves.jpg     leohex_20_shiny_leotard_with_long_sleeves.jpg     leohex_22_shiny_leotard_with_long_sleeves.jpg     leohex_24_shiny_leotard_with_long_sleeves.jpg     leohex_25_shiny_leotard_with_long_sleeves.jpg     leohex_28_shiny_leotard_with_long_sleeves.jpg     leohex_29_shiny_leotard_with_long_sleeves.jpg     leohex_30_shiny_leotard_with_long_sleeves.jpg   
And that's not all! Here's another line!

leohex-08_swimsuits.mp4 (Size: 2.83 MB )

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 leohex_41_shiny_leotard_swimsuit.jpg     leohex_40_shiny_leotard_swimsuit.jpg     leohex_39_shiny_leotard_swimsuit.jpg     leohex_38_shiny_leotard_swimsuit.jpg     leohex_37_shiny_leotard_swimsuit.jpg     leohex_36_shiny_leotard_swimsuit.jpg     leohex_35_shiny_leotard_swimsuit.jpg     leohex_34_shiny_leotard_swimsuit.jpg     leohex_33_shiny_leotard_swimsuit.jpg     leohex_32_shiny_leotard_swimsuit.jpg     leohex_31_shiny_leotard_swimsuit.jpg     leohex_42_shiny_leotard_with_long_sleeves.jpg   
Shinyyyyy!

Leohex_pantyhose_and_swimsuit-01.mp4 (Size: 4.4 MB )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 155,973 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (8) , bondagetom1 (5) , chaste4panties (1) , Christina (2) , Culmor (5) , egregious (1) , essanym (16) , FagMan (1) , helpless85 (1) , johngerners (1) , kenwaynguyen (3) , LeotardLover (22) , Like Ra (85) , ltxrob (9) , madjack (1) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (33) , no smile (3) , silkerect (2) , spandextuffer (1) , Strappado (1) , subyasha (2) , thominhose (3) , Tinker D (5) , Trudytwoshoes (1) , Uncle (1) , unicast (13) , unlocal (1) , Will90MeeG (5) , Wolfboy1 (4) , wolford57 (1) , Zooy (3)