Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$22.46-50%

arm binder
Women's Slimming Underwear Arm Shapers Posture Back Corset Binder Chest Compression Sleeves Posture Corrector Shapewear Tops
$28.27-44%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54-3%

inflatable anal plug
Go Out Inflatable Anal Plug Expandable Dildo Pump Butt Plug Anal Dilator Prostate Massage Anus Extender Dilatador Adult Sex Toys
$6.75-52%

jialuowei
Women Sexy Ballet Ankle Boots 18CM Super High Hoof Heel Wedge Sole Mixed Color Ladies Novel Boots Unisex 36-46
$1199.84-44%

qiui
Electric Shock Penis Cage Male Chastity Belt Device Cock Ring Wireless Remote Control Adult Games Sex Toys For Men Gay Couples
$39.74-32%

crossdress fetish
Classic Halloween Cosplay Costumes Fetish Wear Bodysuit Women Kigurumi Fetish Zentai with Crossdresser Silicone Breasts
$246.82-12%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Leohex review
(08 Nov 2019, 19:57 )Zooy Wrote:
(08 Nov 2019, 13:39 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Nov 2019, 13:01 )unicast Wrote: There is one big issue with anything from Leohex and it is the size. Their XL is our S.
Their pantyhose size is closer to the "reality". Their "L" is European "M".

When things go with S/M/L one has to look closely.Sometimes it says size(US) in which case for instance
2XL may suffice, but when it does not says this explicitly 5or6XL may be needed.
I have given up on things that give no explicit reference which would be a size chart, or a size chart for other items of the same company (aeady slightly more risk though).
In this sense I hate the S/M/L system. The European/USA/UK systems are far superior, even though they are not always constant either.

If you're going to buy Japanese women's clothing, anything meant to fit tight like spandex is even harder to figure sizing out because it has to be more exact. 

First you have to use a conversion chart if the seller just lists general sizes like this (attachment).

It's always best to write seller and ask for actual garment measurements or send them yours. 

Usually measurements in centimeters are listed which isn't as easy as converting to inches to find out the right size, you have to do a little research to understand Japanese sizing first like height, girth, torso length, hips and even bra sizing. Japanese woman tend me to very, very small, short and have very short torso and crotches that are much shorter then US women's. My girlfriend and her friend  say LeoHex pantyhose has too short a crotch area for American women. 

If we all want larger LeoHex sizes, well all have to email LeoHex (on a regular basis) asking for them.

Another option would be to create a forum group interested in buying custom made larger size(s) to place a volume order. LeoHex would NOT turn that down.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Women-Dress-Sizes-1024x624.jpg   
(17 Feb 2020, 20:20 )LeotardLover Wrote: Another option would be to create a forum group interested in buying custom made larger size(s) to place a volume order. LeoHex would NOT turn that down.

That's a great idea. The only reason I can think of that they might turn this away is if they are trying to protect their brand image. It might be that they only want their brand to be seen on small frame females. It's worth looking into though, I'd certainly chip in for a couple items at least.
Like they don't know who the actual buyers are! 😅
(17 Feb 2020, 21:42 )essanym Wrote:
(17 Feb 2020, 20:20 )LeotardLover Wrote: Another option would be to create a forum group interested in buying custom made larger size(s) to place a volume order. LeoHex would NOT turn that down.

That's a great idea. The only reason I can think of that they might turn this away is if they are trying to protect their brand image.  It might be that they only want their brand to be seen on small frame females.  It's worth looking into though, I'd certainly chip in for a couple items at least.
Most of their sales are men. If you read reviews and look at pictures, that is totally evident.

I'm guessing the reason they don't have larger sizes is because LeoHex is just a reseller, not manufacture. They sell what they get from someone else, who likely doesn't want to sell abroad. The manufacture just makes Japanese sizes, and anything larger just isn't on their horizon. You see that ALL the time in Japan! 

Realise is also a reseller, the actual manufacture in Japan charges much less and 'Realise' just has rights to sell abroad. They spend money marketing the brand and as a result due to popularity jack the price up. Realise then runs out of garments they purchase, and then has to put another order in and wait for the factory to finish whatever orders it has to make theirs. That's why Realise can be out of stock of certain items for a long time. I see that with LeoHex also. 

I found a pretty cool bodysuit from a brand Prix Workshop in Baltimore MD...they actually have said they designed the Akina bodysuit but that's not true, it was designed and manufactured by a well known brand in Japan that has sold the bodysuit longer then Prix has been in business. 

I'm confident if you searched all the sites selling Japanese swimsuit/leotards you could find who actually makes LeoHex leotards. LeoHex or any Asia factory would NEVER turn down a volume order for any product. That's just how they are.
Realise began with 4x and 5x sizes after the pressure they got from all over the world.
(18 Feb 2020, 00:26 )LeotardLover Wrote: LeoHex is just a reseller, not manufacture.
Errrmmm .... Wat?
(18 Feb 2020, 00:48 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Feb 2020, 00:26 )LeotardLover Wrote: LeoHex is just a reseller, not manufacture.
Errrmmm .... Wat?
LeoHex is not a manufacture, they are a reseller. The Company that actually makes those leotards and tights used to have a shop on Rakuten under their generic name. They probably still do but no longer push the items LeoHex does outside of Japan because that's what LeoHex does.

The Company that makes them is massive. When I clicked on their name, they had zillions of styles of leotards, tights, pantyhose, unitards, biketards, etc, all in the same shiny fabric. They are a huge manufacture in Japan for spandex fabric also. The cobalt spandex tights LeoHex now sells, that fabric was used by Nike. I Googled their name and saw their website which was all in Japanese. Google translator did not do a good job, so I just clicked around and saw the fabric and a Nike partnership of some kind. I have to see if I can find that company again. 

I didn't save it because the sizes were just to small at the time.
(03 Jun 2019, 04:32 )essanym Wrote: After hours of research, looking at photos, sending messages to the company, etc. I'm about 95% sure that Leohex swimwear is made in the same factory as Realise and is, in fact, a rebrand. I would wager the tags on the inside of the garments have the same Japanese writing.

@LeotardLover Thanks for corroborating what I said in post #7 of this thread, though you took it much further. I had grown tired of looking into who makes them so I kind of forgot about having made that statement. Do you think that they are both made by the same factory, as I do?
(18 Feb 2020, 01:03 )LeotardLover Wrote: The Company that actually makes those leotards and tights
Do you know its name? The FB page of Leohex says that it's a clothing brand. Not that it means anything, for example, Panasonic ™ is a brand, and the owner is Matsusita. Leohex can be a company, that creates ideas and designs and places orders by another company. Think of processors (e.g. AMD) and the actual manufacturer (TSMC). Apple also places orders by TSMC. Still we say AMD processors, Apple processors, not TSMC ones. Or ASML (ASML makes machines for making processors, that are used by TSMC).
The materials used by Realise and Leohex are different. Yet the design looks similar.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 155,843 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (8) , bondagetom1 (5) , chaste4panties (1) , Christina (2) , Culmor (5) , egregious (1) , essanym (16) , FagMan (1) , helpless85 (1) , johngerners (1) , kenwaynguyen (3) , LeotardLover (22) , Like Ra (85) , ltxrob (9) , madjack (1) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (33) , no smile (3) , silkerect (2) , spandextuffer (1) , Strappado (1) , subyasha (2) , thominhose (3) , Tinker D (5) , Trudytwoshoes (1) , Uncle (1) , unicast (13) , unlocal (1) , Will90MeeG (5) , Wolfboy1 (4) , wolford57 (1) , Zooy (3)