Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

self bondage
Erotic Products Oral Sex Games for Couples Ring Gag Ball Nipple Clamps Sexy Toy Kinky Collar Bdsm Toys Erotics Self Bondage Shop
$6.78-50%

zalo
Sexual Grease Water-based Lubricant Anal Popper Gay Transprant Human Body Sex Oil Vaginal Smooth Intimate Lube Liquid for Couple
$38.72-50%

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Chastity Device with Urethral Catheter and Anti-Shedding Ring Chastity Cage Man Penis Ring Adult Sex Toy for Men
$310.99-32%

inflatable anal plug
Vibrator Inflatable Silicon Huge Big Anal Plug Dildo Pump Anal Dilator Expandable Prostate Massager Butt Plug Anal Balls Sex Toy
$3.62

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 160cm TPE sex doll adult toy big chest 3 hole love doll cat doll man sexdoll female sex toy realistic silicone sexdoll
$1306.80-52%

bodystockings
Black Sexy Erotic Lingerie Women Hot Bodysuit Sexy Costumes Transparent Intimates Women Bodystockings Open crotch Sex Products
$6.01-5%

electro anal
Electro Shock Line Head Buckle Cable To Connect Penis Ring Electric Stimulate Nipple Clamps Anal Plug Wire Accessories Line
$0.47-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Leohex review
(04 Jun 2019, 00:03 )wilsd Wrote: Have you tried fets-fash? They have some superb fabrics, they will send you samples if you have a look on their site.

Fets-fash is nice, but their sizes are typicaly too wide but also too short. And made to measure means +20 EUR.
Just bought this Leohex leotard. Very curious...

leohex-swimsuit-21_long_sleeves.png     leohex-swimsuit-20_long_sleeves.png   
(29 Aug 2019, 02:44 )Like Ra Wrote: Just bought this Leohex leotard. Very curious...

nice, I saw that one and thought it must be a new offer from them. I'm thinking of picking it up also.
Zipper on a wrong side 😊
(29 Aug 2019, 15:47 )unicast Wrote: Zipper on a wrong side 😊
They have both types of swimsuits/leotards 😉

Interesting, front zipper is actually a preference for me. Do others prefer front or back zippers?
(29 Aug 2019, 21:50 )essanym Wrote:

Interesting, front zipper is actually a preference for me.  Do others prefer front of back zippers?
I prefer a back zipper, as I like the feeling of the neck band across my throat.

Although I will admit that a front zip is easier to normalize when worn under day clothes. E.g shirt & tie or fitness tops
(29 Aug 2019, 22:36 )egregious Wrote: Although I will admit that a front zip is easier to normalize when worn under day clothes.
But more difficult to get in, especially if you have broad shoulders and the zip is not long enough. Swimsuits/leotards with back zip are not suitable for yoga because the zip and the slider are pressed against the vertebrae and can puncture the skin (and the mat...)
Problems regarding pushing zipper againest skin are the same in the front as in the back, only the place is different.
(30 Aug 2019, 05:04 )unicast Wrote: Problems regarding pushing zipper againest skin are the same in the front as in the back, only the place is different.
Not quite. Imagine this asana with the zip in the back:

halasana-03.jpg   

You can not bend "the other way around", so the zip in the front is not a problem.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 155,219 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (8) , bondagetom1 (5) , chaste4panties (1) , Christina (2) , Culmor (5) , egregious (1) , essanym (16) , FagMan (1) , johngerners (1) , kenwaynguyen (3) , LeotardLover (22) , Like Ra (82) , ltxrob (9) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (31) , no smile (3) , silkerect (2) , Strappado (1) , subyasha (2) , thominhose (3) , Tinker D (5) , Trudytwoshoes (1) , Uncle (1) , unicast (13) , unlocal (1) , Will90MeeG (5) , Wolfboy1 (4) , wolford57 (1) , Zooy (3)