Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jialuowei
jialuowei 20CM Super High Heels Platform Ankle Strap Transparent PVC Women Sexy Sandals Big Size 36-46
$713.90-26%

latex tights
Women Sexy Lace Trim Tights Latex Stocking Patent Leather Long Over Knee Thigh High Stay Up Floral Fashion Socks
$4.96

gaff panties
Sissy Mens Underwear High-waisted Abdominal Platoon Button Lace Briefs Sheer Underpants Hiding Gaff Panties Mesh Erotic Panties
$51.09-40%

aonihua women one
Sexy Rashguard Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Surfing Swimwear Swimming Suit Beach Wear Surf Bodysuit Rash Guard Monokini
$29.03-25%

yizyif
Kid Girls Christmas Figure Skating Ballet Dance Dress Sleeveless Leotard Tutu with Hat Xmas New Year Santa Claus Cosplay Costume
$215.71-39%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Wedges Pumps Pointy Toe Slip On Faux Leather Black Sandals Ladies Dress Shoes Woman Zapatos Large Size 41 42 45 47
$106.31-38%

drozeno
DROZENO Sexy solid color cycling pants Tights Jumpsuits Weightlifting wear solid color men's tights
$136.71-65%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Odd Orgasm Experiences?
I’m on some strong medicine at the moment similar to Benadryl.

I had the strangest buildup and orgasm of the type I’ve not experienced before. Here’s what happened:

I’d been building up slowly over the course of 30 minutes when the muscles near my prostate started to “flutter” rapidly. I took my hands away from my penis to let things settle down so I could continue edging.

Expecting things to subside, the muscles continued to “flutter” very lightly as the feeling of ejaculatory inevitability plateaued and did not substantially decrease.

I felt a buzzing sensation down the front of my thighs at the same time which I’d never felt before. I was aeady in a frenzy due to the edging and needed to push myself over the edge.

After a few final strokes, everything tightened up as expected for the final release, but instead of the rhythmic contractions, my semen just flowed out in a slow, comfortable stream.

Subsequent orgasms have been regular since then.

What have others experienced before which would be classified as “out of the normal”? Were you doing anything different at the time?
(18 Aug 2020, 22:52 )TightSlip Wrote: Benadryl
I don't think an antihistamine pill can affect orgasms. OTOH, the side effects include enlarged prostate and tremor.
(18 Aug 2020, 23:04 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Aug 2020, 22:52 )TightSlip Wrote: Benadryl
I don't think an antihistamine pill can affect orgasms. OTOH, the side effects include enlarged prostate and tremor.

Whelp it hasn’t happened again (yet).

The resolution was oddly satisfying however with the feeling of thick fluid flowing out almost as if being “drawn” from me.

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , TightSlip (2)