Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather hood bondage
Exotic Accessories of Erotic Leather Pet Puppy Play Hood for Men Women Couples Bdsm Bondage Slave Pet Roleplay Party Pup Mask
$19.35-50%

realistic mask kigurumi
(A2) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78

Bitysie
Bitysie 2023 Original Transparent Mesh T-shaped Split One-Piece Swimsuit High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Suit Skin Costume
$277.09-15%

bondage leotard
1pcs black bondage Restraints opening queen sexy leotard set installed tight binding belt tied sex toys adult game
$56.92-55%

bondage body
Women Sexy Pu Leather Full Body Harness Belt Waist Corset Belt Bondage Bdsm Woman Wear Gothic Fetish Clothing Exotic Accessories
$9.35-5%

ultra shimmery tights
Lot 2 pairs!Glossy shiny Seamed Crotchless tights sheer to waist ultra sheer sandalfoot shimmery backseam Pantyhose
$16.93-15%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Custom 75Cm Long Boot Women Chuk 12Cm Spool Heel Platform Laceup Crotch Goth Punk Pinup Cosplay Fetish Boots
$248.05-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

[MODIFIED] - MyAlerts and MyMention
Several new related features:

o- Alerts

alerts-01.png   

Keep an eye on the "Alert" menu item. You will see notifications if someone quotes your post, mentions you in a message, likes you post, if the thread you are subscribed to receives replies, etc.

If you do not want to receive some of these notifications, you can change the My Alerts settings in the User CP.

Click on the "Alerts" if the counter is bigger, than "0". The rest is obvious πŸ˜‰

o- Mentions

You can get attention of someone by mentioning his or her nickname with "@" in the front. For example, @Like Ra , @madjack
(22 May 2015, 21:55 )Like Ra Wrote: Several new related features:

o- Alerts

Keep an eye on the "Alert" menu item. You will see notifications if someone quotes your post, mentions you in a message, likes you post, if the thread you are subscribed to receives replies, etc.

If you do not want to receive some of these notifications, you can change the My Alerts settings in the User CP.

Click on the "Alerts" if the counter is bigger, than "0". The rest is obvious πŸ˜‰

o- Mentions

You can get attention of someone by mentioning his or her nickname with "@" in the front. For example, @Like Ra , @madjack

Hey! Cool!

Just found the Alerts and amongst other things it told me I'd been mentioned in this post 😁

It looks like you should be able to click on the alert and link straight to the source article - it works for 'quotes' and 'thank yous' , but isn't working for 'mentions' (I get the dreaded 404 error) - weird πŸ€”

MJ
(23 May 2015, 08:01 )madjack Wrote: but isn't working for 'mentions' (I get the dreaded 404 error) - weird [Image: huh.gif]
Mmm... I think I tested this ... Let's see here ....
Yes, works for me. I wonder what page gave you 404. Is it related to alerts.php or mybb/Post******.html ?
@madjack Can you mention me somewhere?
(23 May 2015, 12:31 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes, works for me. I wonder what page gave you 404. Is it related to alerts.php or mybb/Post******.html ?
@madjack Can you mention me somewhere?

It was the first post in this thread - when you mentioned me 😊

All new alerts working fine, but I deleted the original alert so can't re-test ☹

MJ
Ah-ha! Another couple of features in Alerts that puzzle me

- I can open up the Alert window (View Alerts tab) and then see everything and link to the comments, etc - but if I click on 'delete' the specific Alert will only disappear if I refresh my session (possibly my settings?)

also

- If I try to right-click on Alerts and 'open in new tab' I just get a blank screen πŸ€”

MJ
(24 May 2015, 09:45 )madjack Wrote: - If I try to right-click on Alerts and 'open in new tab' I just get a blank screen [Image: huh.gif]
Does it work in the same tab? (left mouse button)? The "link behaviour" can be controlled by JavaScript events. Will check ....
Yes, I see now. The link is wrong. The JavaScript function is correct. Will fix πŸ˜‰
(24 May 2015, 09:45 )madjack Wrote: - I can open up the Alert window (View Alerts tab) and then see everything and link to the comments, etc - but if I click on 'delete' the specific Alert will only disappear if I refresh my session (possibly my settings?)
Does it ask for confirmation?
(24 May 2015, 09:45 )madjack Wrote: If I try to right-click on Alerts and 'open in new tab' I just get a blank screen
This is fixed πŸ˜‰
(25 May 2015, 03:34 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 May 2015, 09:45 )madjack Wrote: - I can open up the Alert window (View Alerts tab) and then see everything and link to the comments, etc - but if I click on 'delete' the specific Alert will only disappear if I refresh my session (possibly my settings?)
Does it ask for confirmation?
(24 May 2015, 09:45 )madjack Wrote: If I try to right-click on Alerts and 'open in new tab' I just get a blank screen
This is fixed πŸ˜‰

The delete issue doesn't give any prompts (not even blocked so far as I can see) - still need to refresh πŸ€”

Blank screen is now fixed - thanks! 😁

MJ

Contributors: BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , latexkid99 (1) , Like Ra (18) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (6)