Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
New Ladies Sexy High Elastic Transparent Package Hip Short Skirts Erotic Fishnet Hollow Out See Through Mini Body Night Dresses
$5.69

bodystockings
Sexy Halter neck fishnet dress short panty body stocking bodystocking lingerie
$2.35

speerise
Women Ballet Tank Scoop Neck Vest Leotards Dance Costumes Practice Clothes Sleeveless Bodysuit Classic Adult Spandex Dancewear
$149.50-34%

electro anal
Electro Shock Anal Plug Sex Toys For Men Women Masturbator Electro Stimulation Silicone Butt Plug Prostate Massager Sex Toy
$7.84

zippidy
Black Feather 4 Colors Stones Bodysuit Birthday Celebrate Performance Long Sleeves Outfit Female Singer Show Costume
$130.68-25%

camatech
camaTech Straped On Penis Pants Strap-on Huge Realistic Cock Harness Strapless Removable Suction Cup Dildos Panties For Lesbians
$38.32-44%

latex one piece
Women PU Faux Leather Latex Bodysuit + Gloves + Stocking Sexy High Cut Lingerie Sexy Tights Catsuit One Piece Thong Stage Wear
$25.01-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Need help with animegao mask
Animegao or anime face. Every weekend, my gf and i do some bondage. And we oftenly swap the role as a dom and sub. Last month or maybe last week ago. She sound her desire to me. She said she wanna be bound by a mistress or by other girl. And she ask me to crossdress wearing a wig and wear maid costume. And she gave her fake breast ( yes she flat chest haha 😁 ) and her nubra. And she as an otaku which love doujinshi and bdsm. She gt her female charac that she love as her mistress. And she ask me to search for animegao mask. So most of the site i found is really expensive. And its price like twice my catsuit o.o . So did anyone know any good site for a cheap animegao mask?
Here the vid i use for create cleavage. Incase anyone interested in wearing female latex catsuit + fake breast + bra 😁

(youtube deleted the video)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 354379330_orig.png     633b835cd2ddeade7b8fcd973eb7f6a7.jpg     7de08065c25a7cb434baba08da2dc653.jpg   
I would like to one of those masks as well.
(16 Sep 2016, 15:09 )Tinker D Wrote: I would like to one of those masks as well.

Wear a latex hood. Then animegao mask. Wear a fake breast. Wear a zentai suit. Wear a high heel. And go convention. No one would suspect u wearing a latex hood inside. Hahaha. Plus the high heel is an add on for fetish. Haha just thinking about it make me feel funny 😁
(16 Sep 2016, 09:11 )Kuroneko Wrote: So most of the site i found is really expensive. And its price like twice my catsuit o.o . So did anyone know any good site for a cheap animegao mask?
Yes, they are very expensive ☹ See, for example, this fetish store.
(16 Sep 2016, 15:18 )Kuroneko Wrote:
(16 Sep 2016, 15:09 )Tinker D Wrote: I would like to one of those masks as well.

Wear a latex hood. Then animegao mask. Wear a fake breast. Wear a zentai suit. Wear a high heel. And go convention. No one would suspect u wearing a latex hood inside. Hahaha. Plus the high heel is an add on for fetish. Haha just thinking about it make me feel funny 😁

I have all that and more. I just need the head mask.
I did found a way to make it by urself. Basically theres two ways i found. 1st is sculpting using clay. And 2nd use papercraft. I think the 2nd is the best. And u can buy the design from the blog. Which i didnt know still in business or not. in case anyone wanna try. Plz show the result. Im waiting my payday like 1 more month for it. Cant do it now soo if anyone aeady did it. Wanna see. Haha
1st method sculpting = Sculpting method
2nd method papercraft = Papercraft method

Contributors: Kuroneko (3) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (2)