Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

erotic
Sexy Lingerie High Slit Long Dress Cheongsam Pajamas Nightdress Women Perspective Babydoll Uniform Temptation Erotic Apparel
$49.44-32%

realistic mask kigurumi
(A4) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-10%

glossy body suit
sexy japanese One piece swimsuit Satin Glossy tight Opaque oil silky smooth Multi color splicing Sporting body suits women
$232.44

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Kids Ballet Dance Shorts for Girls Jazz Gymnastic for Boy Spandex Dance Shorts Dancers
$12.09-34%

wetlook
Men Sexy String Open Body Jumpsuit PVC Leather High Cut Bodysuit Leotard Wetlook Lingerie Erotic Jumpsuit Sleepwear Clubwear
$8.05-40%

ultra shimmery tights
Ultra thin See-thruogh seamless crotch Oily Shine Shimmery Sheer Pantyhose silky closed/open Stocking.7374 Aurora series
$68.97

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Need Help Finding Heels?...
Hi ya'll, Im hoping someone can help me try and find a store that sells high heels in larger womens sizes (Size 15-16). I live in Richmond, Virginia. Ive just grown weary of ordering online simply because Id prefer to try them on before making a purchase, and also im very new to buying heels for myself 😬 Really appreciate any assistance anyone is able to provide 💕
My ex girlfriend used to find mine, because we had the same size feet. Could someone tell me what a heel size would be for a male 8 1/2 ? Thank you.
(11 Jul 2022, 01:50 )Highinheels66 Wrote: My ex girlfriend used to find mine, because we had the same size feet. Could someone tell me what a heel size would be for a male 8 1/2 ? Thank you.

I've always gone with the rule of 3....If a man wants to fit into a woman's shoe, the man should add 3 to his men's size, and that will give you your women's size.....for example, I wear a 12 in men's shoes, therefore, I order a women's size 15 when ordering heels, etc. Hope this was helpful.
(11 Jul 2022, 11:23 )thehuntsauce Wrote:
(11 Jul 2022, 01:50 )Highinheels66 Wrote: My ex girlfriend used to find mine, because we had the same size feet. Could someone tell me what a heel size would be for a male 8 1/2 ? Thank you.

I've always gone with the rule of 3....If a man wants to fit into a woman's shoe, the man should add 3 to his men's size, and that will give you your women's size.....for example, I wear a 12 in men's shoes, therefore, I order a women's size 15 when ordering heels, etc. Hope this was helpful.

I prefer the continental European system. There is no difference between women sizes and mens sizes. It could be that on the womens shelves the shoes are slightly narrower. In Japan, they go purely by the length of the foot. You will see something similar when you look at the size tables on the Chinese sites. In Amsterdam, they have special stores for large sizes and because my wife has very big feet for a woman, we went there. They had really big sizes and I asked whom they were selling them to, and the answer was: transvestites. In other words: they are used to selling big sizes to men. You can go there without any feeling of shame. It is just their business.
(11 Jul 2022, 13:48 )Zooy Wrote: I prefer the continental European system. There is no difference between women sizes and mens sizes.
If I buy high heels, I go for 0.5-1 size smaller, than, say, sneakers.

(11 Jul 2022, 13:48 )Zooy Wrote: In Amsterdam they have special stores for large sizes
Taft?
(11 Jul 2022, 15:21 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Jul 2022, 13:48 )Zooy Wrote: I prefer the continental European system. There is no difference between women sizes and mens sizes.
If I buy high heels, I go for 0.5-1 size smaller, than, say, sneakers.

(11 Jul 2022, 13:48 )Zooy Wrote: In Amsterdam they have special stores for large sizes
Taft?

The one we visited was Stravers. They are at the Overtoom.
(11 Jul 2022, 18:19 )Zooy Wrote: The one we visited was Stravers.
Aha, found them: https://stravers.shoes/

And this is Taft: https://www.taft.nl/

Haven't been to A'dam for ages... 😆

Contributors: Highinheels66 (1) , Like Ra (2) , thehuntsauce (2) , Zooy (2)