Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leohex
LEOHEX 2021 Sexy Women Swimwear Japanese Sexy High Cut Monokini One Piece Long sleeve Female Bather Bathing Summer Suit Swim
$65.32-50%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Delicate Lingerie Fancy Lace Underwear 3-Piece Transparent Bra And Panty Set Uncensored Garter Luxury Intimate
$10.81

hypnosis device
Electric Microcurrent Holding Sleep Aid Instrument Intelligent Sleep Device Hypnosis High Pressure Relief Relaxation Tools
$4.36-38%

mirabelle
Mirabelle Hug Pillowcase Magical DoReMi Anime Backpack Cojines Livingroom DIY Printed Car Throw Pillow Case Decorative
$67.16-50%

transparent dress
Chiffon Fabric 30D Gradient Transparent Printed Thin for Sewing Dresses Clothes Custom per Meters
$117.37-59%

electro stimulation device
EMS Electrode Banadge Replacement 1.2M Long Electricity Conduct Fixed Pad Strip Electro Stimulate Body Waist Slimming Device
$121.42-35%

rubber cosplay
Latex Mask Rubber Unisex Hood Cosplay Cat woman Back Zipper Rubber Fetish Cosplay Mask Latex Headgear Customized XS-XXL
$24.18-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

NSFW AI ChatBots
Have you roleplayed with chatbots? Which ones, and how was your experience?
I have played with Nastia and Kindroid, they are unfiltered and unscripted. I like them both, with these kind of bots it just might take some time in the beginning to train them. I don't know about other bots, but these two have been promising and have offered somewhat "realistic" experience. Of course this stuff is developing all the time. Nastia also has a nice photo generator, so you can use prompts to make your companion(s) look how you like. Kindroid has only "selfie" mode at the moment.

Contributors: Jenni K (1) , princesitanatty (1)