Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress anime
Crossdressing Sissy Maid Dress Gojo Satoru Anime Cosplay Lolita Uniform Faggot Outfit Halloween Costume For Men Women
$353.55-45%

pantyhose bodysuit
Lingerie Sexy Black Netting Stockings Women'sThin Black Mesh Tights with Cutout Belt Diamond White Fishnet Bodysuits Pantyhose
$127.05-53%

male chastity
Dick Vibrating Penis Rings For Male Delay Ejaculation Men Sex Toys Silicon Penis Sleeve Ring Cock Ring Men Chastity Cage Device
$7.36-50%

high waist faux leather
Autumn Winter Women's Legging 2023 Sexy Slimming Pu Leather High Waist Elastic Tights Soft Thin Leggings for Women Pants
$110.00

msemis
Womens Gymnastics Jumpsuits Sheer Mesh Figure Ice Skating Unitards Bodysuit for Ballroom Long Sleeve Ballet Dance Leotards
$21.07-34%

pvc stockings
Woman Sexy Latex Stockings Long Tights Sock PVC Leather Stockings WetlookSexy Stockings Lingerie Latex Hosiery
$58.08-29%

urethral plug
New Rocket Hollow Urethral Plug Stainless Steel Sounding Penis Plug Bullet Urethral Catheter Dilator Stimulation Sextoys For Men
$9.29

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Miscellaneous fetish items on eBay
More accurately this is Fetish items brought from eBay

It’s very frustrating right now with both my work and personal life being so congested that I have little, if any, time to play. This means I’m unable to play my self-bondage games and so cannot create the genuinely fresh material I enjoy sharing with all you folks on the forum.

So what I’ve decided to try and do is report on some of my purchases over the past few months, with a review of their good and bad points.

Lycra leotard with penis sheath
 $_57.jpg   
Cost: £17 delivered
Colour: Black (of course, but I nearly went for blue)
Features: Turtle neck style, long sleeves, zipped back with full closure (no bare skin/keyhole) and penis sheath at front. Size was large

Good bits: Great feeling when zipped up. Good fit around body, I may have got away with a medium but in the past these have been too small. The penis sleeve nicely positioned and also fits well when I’m erect (which I was!). Zip is small and unobtrusive, suggesting it will be comfortable for long term wearing and self-bondage sessions. Testing when worn over tights (also with a sheath) produced an awesome feeling as I wormed around on the bed. The feeling of an encased penis that isn’t also squashed and trapped against my body is very enjoyable. It also opens the door for many new scenarios for my self-bondage adventures.

Not so good bits: I cannot close the zipper without using a cord through the ‘puller’. This isn’t a major problem, but it annoys me and feels untidy even when I tuck the cord away. The ‘bum’ has a tendency to change from a swimsuit fit to a thong fit during a session – again this isn’t really a problem (it can be quite fun). I wish I could have got this in a metallic or wet-look fabric, but I couldn’t find that option when I was buying. I would also like to find a version with a hood or gloved fingers.

Overall: I really like this and will be using in for fetish fun as soon as I get the opportunity.
Score: 8/10

Oxballs sack sling
 $_573BB633ZE.jpg   
Cost: £21 delivered
Colour: Black
Features: soft latex like material, very stretchy, with twin pouch for your balls and a sleeve to go around your cock. Acts like a cock-ring around the base of your cock whilst encasing your balls.

Good bits: when I eventually figured out how to get into it the feeling was very pleasant. The cock-ring did help maintain my erection and it all felt very comfortable, suggesting long term wear may not be an problem (but see below). I especially enjoyed the sensation of having the sling sack between my legs – it felt new and exciting, which I am certain contributed to maintaining my erection

Not so good bits: I found it impossible to simply ‘pop’ my balls inside the sack. The only solution I found that wroked was to indulge in some Cock & Ball bondage, which then held everything firmly enough to get inside (if that sounds… it was!). I left the bondage on, but think that for extended wear I would need to be able to remove the cord for safety reasons (I do not want blue balls!). Maybe there is a technique I need to learn?

Overall: This was an impulse buy and I’m not disappointed, but I do think the price was a little on the high side for what it is. May not be for everyone and there are other toys on the market I would like to compare this with.

Score: 7/10

120D Satiny shiny soft touching all wrapped bodystocking
 $_57YY515M5F.jpg     $_570Q9DB7ZW.jpg   
Cost: £22 delivered (from China)
Colour: Beige
Features: Full body pantyhose Zentai suit; with gloves, penis sheath and hood.. Size was XL

Good bits: I just love the feeling of total pantyhose encasement and that is exactly what this delivers. I especially like the ‘shiny’ finish and thicker material which will be useful when indulging in some of my more energetic scenarios. Once inside, with my erect cock in its nylon sheath I cannot stop myself from running my nylon encased hands all over my nylon covered body…. Ooooohhhh boy!

Not so good bits: The zip is an absolute nightmare to close on your own. All the other full bodysuits I own have 2-way zippers with one slider starting at the top (in the hood) and a second at the bottom (lower back) but this one has only a single zip. It is impossible to close without tying a narrow cord to the zip slider and even then I need to contort myself to draw the zip closed to my shoulders (after that it is easy). I’m convinced I will rip/ladder the material around the zipper due to the pressures I placing on it – but, in all fairness, the stitching and material has withstood the punishment very well so far. If it wasn’t for the zipper I would risk a smaller size as the XL is a ‘good fit’ rather than the ‘tight fit’ I would have preferred. Do not get me wrong, this isn’t baggy or loose, but I have bodysuits that really do cling to my skin (a bit like compression tights, but way more sexy).

Overall: I wanted to love this, but the zipper really pisses me off and I think the tailoring could be better. Maybe I will love it more after a real session?

Score: 6/10

I hope you may have found this informative, amusing or even useful 😁

MJ
I have the oxballs sack sling and I fully understand the insertion dilemma.
The technique I have found is to really open it out wide and sort of half inverting it.
Then you can drop your sack into the sack and with your fingers sort of make a wedge shape above the balls as you unroll it back the right way round.
Then stick your penis through the cockring.

Well it works for me
I love this is so many different levels:

$(KGrHqUOKowE35J9RPR!BOCwR!nUrw~~0_12.jpg    - Darmspülsystem isn't German a great language for creating an image just through a word? (gut purge system if you wanted to know)

I love the set up - 3 (yes three!) different tubes and all the other naughty ideas it gives me.

The only downsides are price and how to smuggle it past my partner, who will normally be in when the post arrives....

MJ
(18 Jan 2016, 11:34 )madjack Wrote: gut purge system if you wanted to know
It's rather "colon rinsing" 😉
Another eBay purchase review

Cum through barrel Penis Plug

$_57.jpg   

Cost: £6
Colour: Black
Features: Soft silicon, hollow with T-bar and ‘bulge’
Total length: about 46mm;
Maximum diameter of the catheter: about 8mm;
Minimum diameter of the catheter: about 6mm;
The inner diameter of the hole: about 4mm.
The diameter of the Barbell ball: about 6mm

Good bits: Just the thought of using this excites me, maybe because I imagine myself totally ‘plugged’ sexually (gag in mouth, plug in ass and a plug in my cock). It looks and feels the part; it's like a mini butt plug, has no sharp edges and is quite flexible. The barbell across the top will prevent over-insertion and, I think, lend itself to longer play sessions (under clothing). Being hollow I am expecting to be able to fulfil the 'cum through' experience. 😉

Masturbation after partial insertion and removal (see ‘Not so good bits’ below) produces an incredibly intense orgasm, with my urethra sensitive in new and exciting ways.  
😁

Not so good bits: Well… I can’t get it fully inserted yet! Which kind of defeats the objective of wanting to use it in the first place. 😟
Although the size is as stated it actually looks quite a lot larger than I imagined. Insertion goes so far and then stops and I’m concerned about ‘forcing’ it, possibly damaging something internal in the process. The advice to insert when flaccid is all well and good, but I get aroused by the ‘tip’ and so I am erect in a very short time. So far I have been unable to experience any sort of masturbation with the plug inside my cock (but see ‘Good bits’ above).

A necessary evil is the hygiene factor; it’s a pain but nowhere near as painful as an infection would be! As I always clean my toys and sterilise them before play this isn’t a problem.

Overall: I need more practise as I am desperate to safely experience a full insertion - if anyone has personal experience or advice it will be very welcome.

Score: 4/10 (but if I can get that insertion cracked who knows… we could have a 10/10)

MJ
I have one myself. Mine is Stainless Steel.
It will take time to get use to it. You will need a lot of lube to start.
Squirt a bit of lube in the end of your penis, add some more on the plug.
Insert the plug in your cock till it starts to hurt, then stop.
Wait a bit, back it off a bit, wait and then try again.
After about 3-4 sessions, it will go in.

Mine took me a week to get it in.

Also, mine has a ring on the end.

Last thing, the tip of your penis is the only part that needs streaching. After the head passes the tip, it will pop in, like a but plug.

Don't go too fast, slow down, take it easy and you'll have a time of your life.
Yea, 1/4 inch is about 6 mm.
The 8 mm is about 5/16
(05 Feb 2016, 03:59 )Tinker D Wrote: I have one myself. Mine is Stainless Steel.
It will take time to get use to it. You will need a lot of lube to start.
Squirt a bit of lube in the end of your penis, add some more on the plug.
Insert the plug in your cock till it starts to hurt, then stop.
Wait a bit, back it off a bit, wait and then try again.
After about 3-4 sessions, it will go in.

Mine took me a week to get it in.

Also, mine has a ring on the end.

Last thing, the tip of your penis is the only part that needs streaching. After the head passes the tip, it will pop in, like a but plug.

Don't go too fast, slow down, take it easy and you'll have a time of your life.

still unable to insert - I've decided to leave it alone (the plug!) for a while and maybe try again when I have some proper 'home alone' time

MJ
Interesting 'stress relief'device

$_57.jpg   

I see opportunities to re-imagine as a gag (would work both ways around!), but I'm sure there are others... 😉

MJ
That would make a nice gag indeed!