Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultrathin pantyhose
T Shape's Open/Closed Crotch Sexy Thigh High Pantyhose UltraThin Lingerie Leg Transparent Attractive Stocking Female Tight
$22.52

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Women Pantyhose Tights Seamless Mesh Fishnet Tights Stockings Ultra-thin Summer Nylon Tights Women Lingerie Female Hosidery
$12.90

amoresy
AMORESY Sexy shiny tights oil glossy smooth casual running Jumpsuit Yoga casual pantyhose sexy backless sportswear
$34.94

wetlook
iiniim Mens Wetlook Tops Punk Fashion Clothing Faux Leather Male T-Shirt Night Parties Clubwear Costume Muscle Tight T-shirt
$9.66-27%

shiny stockings
Autumn Winter Diamond Pantyhose Women Nylon Glitter Carnival Stockings Evening Party Lingerie Sexy Tights Shiny Pantyhose
$43.56-50%

latex fetish
Sexy Black Latex Hood Mask Fetish Open Eyes Mouth Back zipper
$33.88-29%

headphone sleeping mask
Sleeping Eye Mask Music Headband Elastic Wireless Headphones Bluetooth-Compatible 5.0 Earphones Wireless Headset Headband
$88.25-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Miscellaneous fetish items on eBay
Sort of on topic, is the blue/green problem connected with Chinese (and Japanese) languages formerly using the same word for what western languages regard as two different colours?

I've even seen 'qing', meaning green or blue translated as 'grue' before now.

Quote:青 (qīng) — its pronounced “ching”, not “kwing” or “king” — is an interesting color that doesn’t appear in the standard set of colors commonly identified in western cultures.

Some people (Chinese included) say it’s a sort of blue, while others say it’s part of the green family. There is actually no right-or-wrong with these ideas. Technically qing is a color that sits anywhere in between blue and green. You can call it green, blue, green-ish blue or blue-ish green, and not be thought of as being odd.

Adding a little more interest to this unique Chinese-only color, qing may include some grey. So qing can also be described as greenish-grey blue, or bluish-green grey, or any other combination of these shades.

Apparently a green traffic light is still called a blue light in Japan too,
How about this?

Lycra leotard with penis sheath

$_57.jpg    - with penis sheath!

Interesting? Good sizes and made to measure!

MJ
Interesting?

sheer mens pantyhose tights
UK Store: Elsayx

$(KGrHqF,!lsE%20F%20tr)9iBPyHP!WO!g~~60_57.jpg   

MJ
This might need it's own forum, but I was surfing around on Ali Express (which is an aggregator for all the manufacturers in China for those that don't know). I cam across this item.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-New-...9.html?s=p

Screen Shot 2014-09-03 at 8.26.50 PM.png     Screen Shot 2014-09-03 at 8.27.02 PM.png   

Price seems reasonable.

ca
Nice one! I wonder if they have such suits with closed back.

I did not have time to check Aliexpress for months, but I do remember I saw many interesting items on Alibaba and much cheaper than on eBay.
Hang this poster on your wall and imagine yourself back in school 😋

stockings-art-38.jpg   

Anime girl poster
eBay.com store: Media-Mad-Shop
(04 Sep 2014, 09:42 )Like Ra Wrote: Nice one! I wonder if they have such suits with closed back.

I did not have time to check Aliexpress for months, but I do remember I saw many interesting items on Alibaba and much cheaper than on eBay.

Anyone have any experience buying Asian latexwear? The price is good but are they worth it?
Ever wanted to play with dolls?

Why not try this little beauty

$_57.jpg     bondage-figurine-01.jpg     bondage-figurine-02.jpg     bondage-figurine-03.jpg     bondage-figurine-04.jpg     bondage-figurine-05.jpg     bondage-figurine-06.jpg     bondage-figurine-07.jpg     bondage-figurine-08.jpg     bondage-figurine-09.jpg     bondage-figurine-10.jpg   

...a bit expensive though! 😟

MJ
(24 Sep 2014, 10:44 )madjack Wrote: Why not try this little beauty
Great find!!! (I added more images to your post, just in case)
(24 Sep 2014, 16:13 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Sep 2014, 10:44 )madjack Wrote: Why not try this little beauty
Great find!!! (I added more images to your post, just in case)

Thanks for that - I didn't have the time when I posted, but didn't want to lose the link 😁

I noticed from the close-up that the wrist bondage isn't that great and that if she was a real person the way the rope bites into her upper arms would be extremely painful (I think!) Confused

Maybe I'm being a bit 'picky' 😁

MJ