Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

thierry bondage
Thierry Hot sex products black cat eyes bondage mask inlaid adult games leather mask stage fetish mask sex toys for couples
$4.18

panty girdle
AfruliA Fajas Colombiana Tummy Control Panties Brief Hourglass Girdles BBL Shapewear Butt Lifter Women Waist Trainer Body Shaper
$28.82-36%

arm binder
Pu Leather Bondage Wrist Cuffs Armbinder Restraints Accessories Set BDSM Women Sex Toys Straps Garter Belt Exotic Sex Products
$261.28-62%

ultrathin pantyhose
Nylon Women Bottoming Pantyhose Anti Hooking Wire Ultrathin Thigh Bow Stockings Appear Thin Shaping Beautiful Legs Lolita Tights
$3.40-30%

latex catsuit
Latex Catsuit Women Wet Look Shiny PU Faux Leather Jumpsuits Suit Long Sleeve Zip Open Crotch Bodysuit Clubwear Plus Size S-5XL
$168.98

mouth gag
cute pacifier Open Mouth Gag Plug Adult Bondage Restraints Toys Ball Bdsm Sex for Woman Juegos Sexuales
$38.12

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA One Piece Black Sharkskin chlorine resistant waterproof high waist Women's Competition Swimsuit Knee Swimsuit girls
$30.23-24%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MJ-SB10/2015 – Quick encasement self-bondage session
There must have been something still in my system after my ‘Home-alone’ adventures, because a couple of weeks later I had a few hours to myself and couldn’t resist playing.

Equipment:
15den hooded, gloved, closed crotch, long sleeved nylon bodysuit with sheath (basically a full Zentai suit in 15d nylon)
8 pairs of XXL maternity tights
Condom
Ball gag

Butt plug

The session:
With only a short time to play this session needed to be quick, simple and leave no obvious signs of my bondage activities (rope marks can be a challenge to explain away at bedtime!) – The obvious solution was for some encasement bondage fun.

1 bed ready.JPG    - tights ready on the bed
 2 already 100% encased.JPG    - I'm aeady 100% encased in my pantyhose suit, with a gag and butt plug in place
 3 two into 1 will go.JPG    - two legs in a single leg of the tights
 4 one on next pair.JPG    - next pair ready to go
 5 2nd pair on legs.JPG     6 pair number 3.JPG    - more pairs going on
 7 more encasement on hands.JPG     8 right arm now.JPG    - the spare legs going over my arms
 9 2pairs ready for head.JPG    - now I have two pairs, one inside the other and ready to go over my head
 10  over head and shoulders.JPG    - over my head and shoulders
 12 nearly there.JPG    - now to get my arms in the leg behind my back
 11 working hands down.JPG    - nearly there
 13 done.JPG    - done!
 14 struggle.JPG     15 thrust.JPG    - struggling in my bondage
 16 please.JPG    - working the butt plug (and fantasising a little.. Blush )
 17 playing.JPG    - teasing
 18 dreaming.JPG    - just resting and enjoying the feelings

What went well?
I always get a kick out of being 100% encased – using the 15d pantyhose suit and the XXL tights made everything wonderfully sexy. I just love the feeling of tight nylon over my entire body and also how the nylon changes my perception of the world around me. It’s not just feeling through my fingers, but the sensations throughout my whole body as I move around on the bed and mattress.

Using tights as single leg and arm bondage – this is super comfortable and doesn’t leave any signs or marks of being bound!
What could be improved?

How to make the bondage work for longer sessions – the biggest challenge I have with my encasement bondage is how to make it ‘inescapable’ for a period of time. I wondered if some sort of SRD using the nylon of my ‘single-arm’ could work. If I got into it like usual with both arms behind me, but then pulled the leg tight towards my ankles (like a hogtie) would it become so tight that I couldn’t escape? But then, how would the SRD be released?

Different sizes of tights – at the moment I use XXL for both my legs and arms, but I wonder if a smaller size over my head and arms would be better/tighter? Or maybe a much larger size on my legs would allow me to try another fantasy where both my legs in one leg of the tights and the rest of my body in the other leg?

Play safe

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB09/2015 – Home alone session 9: More hanging around madjack 3 4,840 17 Feb 2019, 15:16
Last Post: DressBindFun
MJ-SB01/2016 – A quick session madjack 1 3,490 08 Jul 2016, 21:09
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB10/2013 – Vacuum bag on the bed, not quite as planned madjack 5 8,732 04 Jul 2016, 08:57
Last Post: ltxrob
MJ-SB08/2015 – Home alone session 8: Bound enema, a cautionary tale madjack 3 6,545 17 Jun 2015, 15:01
Last Post: Tinker D
MJ-SB05/2015 – Home alone session 5: A new day and looking for ‘release’ madjack 4 7,001 03 Jun 2015, 08:02
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: madjack (1)