Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny swimsuit
LEOHEX 2022 Swimwear Women Sexy Swimsuit Transparent Bathing Swimming Suit for One Piece Bodysuit Shiny High Cut Swimwear
$62.90-50%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit Solid color swimsuit sexy glossy oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsui
$45.35-30%

bondage leotard
Halter Neck Strappy Top Sexy Women Jumpsuit Open Crotch Hollow Out Bare Breast Backless Skinny Bodysuit String Leotard Bondage
$10.01-57%

mens shiny pantyhose
Seamless Shiny Men's Pantyhose Sexy Lingerie Sheer Tights Ball Ultral Thin See-through Mesh Stockings Gay Pouch Underwear
$29.77-39%

crossdress
CLEVER-MENMODE Men's Sexy Lace Bra Panties See Through Sissy Crossdressing Underwear Adjustable Cosplay Costume Exotic Lingerie
$5.48-29%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sleeveless Men's Bodysuit Sexy Open Crotch Sheer Tights Night Wear Oil Shiny High Elastic Leotard Nightie Man Clothing Playsuit
$196.71-48%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Heels Shoes Woman Pumps Platform High Heels Back ZIP Evening Dress Club Custom Tacones Mujer Large Size 34-52
$95.58-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MJ-SB07/2010: A night of unexpected self-bondage (part 3) – Desperate times!
MJ-SB07/2010: A night of unexpected SB (part 3) – Desperate times!

Equipment:

Leg Avenue long sleeved body stocking (Nude)
Black turtle neck, long sleeved lycra body
Black Aristoc 40den pantyhose (with hole in gusset)
3 pairs Tan 20den pantyhose
7 x Tan 15den knee-highs
High-heeled ankle boots
Large butt-plug
Condom
Ball-gag
Ear plugs
Rope
Nipple clamps (Clover style)
Short spreader bar
Ankle cuffs
2 D-shackles
Neck Collar with D-ring

The session:

After freeing myself from the scenarios in Part 2 (MJ-SB06/2010) I was desperate to finally gain some sexual release, but determined that I must be in bondage when I achieved it.

Firsts things first; I removed the knee-highs and tape gag from my head, and drank some water – it never fails to amaze me that, like running or cycling, a self-bondage session can take so much out of you and you can dehydrate quite easily if you don’t take care. Obviously there is a balance to how much fluids you take on! Unless I was in a session like one of Ra’s more decadent ones, the thought of being helplessly bound and urgently needing to use the toilet is one scenario I’d rather avoid…for now!

The bedroom clock was showing 01:34 when I sat down to plan my penultimate (though unknowingly at the time) scene. With the exception of the nylon and tape around my head I was still dressed as before, with the multiple layers of nylon and lycra clinging damply to my body with the sweat of my earlier exertions. I pondered getting changed into some fresh clothing, but decided against it; wishing to maintain the momentum of my completed sessions and not lose the feelings of subdued arousal I had.

I felt a strange excitement as I sat on the edge of the bed – I was enjoying sexual experiences in a different manner that I had ever done before. My helplessness and failure to cum had not, as in previous SB sessions, left me feeling down and almost sad; this time I was (even though my cock was almost flaccid) still incredibly turned on. As I say, a whole new experience for me and one I found most pleasant. Still, I really did want to make myself cum, but I was going to make it a challenge.

Readers who have followed my earlier postings will know that I sometimes like to include a little element of ‘stay still or suffer’ in my SB sessions and that was what I had planned for myself this time.

My set-up was simple, at least by my standards.

Firstly I re-gagged myself; one knee high over my head (my ear plugs had remained in place), then a large, firm (not hard), 45mm ball pushed into my mouth along with the nylon, this was then topped off my a further 3 knee-highs which where tucked inside the turtle-neck of my lycra body - it was now impossible for me to eject the ball and the knee-highs created a very tight encasement of my head. I finished off by locking a collar snugly (but not too tight) around my nylon encased neck with the D-ring at the back of my neck.

Next I set up the ropes; thin, slightly elastic, ropes were attached to the nipple clamps and the other ends tied off to coat hooks on the back of the bedroom door (a very useful feature, which is easily disguised for innocent everyday use). Using the same coat hooks I ran a much longer, doubled, length of rope over the top of the door, down and back under the bottom to come out on the side I was to be situated. I wrapped a shorter length of rope tightly around my waist to form a kind of belt, into which I tucked 4 further knee-highs and my trusty wrist rope coil for later.

Using the ankle cuffs, one around each ankle, I locked my left leg onto the spreader bar (this is home-made from an old broom handle, approx 70cm long, with 3 large screw-in eyes – one at each end and another in the centre) with a d-shackle and after positioning myself in front of the door repeated the process on my right ankle, forcing my legs slightly apart and causing me to totter more than usual in my high-heeled boots.

When I had I satisfied myself that I was going to be stable and not fall over, I progressed with my bondage. Now, for the un-initiated it might seem a simple thing to stand upright with your legs spread a little way apart , but try it for any length of time and you’ll soon appreciate that it isn’t so easy, throw in high-heels and a real risk of injury should you fall (remember – with tied hands how do you plan to stop yourself falling?) and you then start to be more careful and thoughtful about your planned predicament (otherwise you will end up with a least a broken nose and possibly something much more serious).

Moving carefully I reached for both the nipple-clamps and temporarily clipped them to my lycra body. Next I reached down and grasped the doubled up rope, this was passed between my legs, up my back, through the D-ring off my collar and then back down and the loop tucked into my waist rope.

For the next stage I had to get the rope lengths just right; my plan was to have the double length of rope tight up against my groin and butt-plug (which, incidentally, was still in and very comfortable after hours of wear!), pulling against the neck-collar and secured around my bound wrists. I would be able to pull my wrists or more my body away from the bedroom door and, hopefully, stimulate myself to orgasm against the rope. But I was adding a penalty for this – the nipple clamps would ensure I couldn’t move without incurring some discomfort, more far enough and their clover action would bite hard on my nipples. I confess that even now the thought of this session is turning me on again!

To set my predicament up I backed away from the door until the double rope was snug, but not tight, through my crotch area. Happy that this was ok I reached up to my nylon and Lycra covered nipples and teased then to erection… it didn’t take long. Fitting the clamps themselves is a always a bit of a fiddle (I am trying to find a better engineered pair) especially through layers of shinny fabric, but finally they held in place. I adjusted the thin rope (I recall salvaging this from several old pairs of shorts, with tie waists – it is quite stretchy, which makes it perfect for this scenario) so that the clamps where ‘snug’ rather than tight. For me the feeling is quite erotic and not immediately uncomfortable. I was deliberately leaning slightly forwards as I did this – all will become clear in a moment.

Satisfied that all was set correctly I moved into the final stage; I quickly pulled the knee-highs up and over my hands and fore-arms, two on each hand. The wrist loop came next, twisted and looped as I had done from my earlier vacuum sessions, initially over my right wrist only. Now I teased the end of the double rope from the bottom of my waist rope and formed a slip-loop, through which I manipulated the wrist coils. Placing my left wrist within these coils, in such a manner that my hands passed each other horizontally I took a final deep breath and at the same time as I twisted my wrists vertically I tottered a step backwards away from the door.

Immediately I was helpless; my wrists in the twisted coils where snug together, but as a result of the backwards movement, the slip-loop had cinched them even more tightly and then pulled them hard against my waist rope, pinning them into the small of my back. The same rope through the collar d-ring also forced my head and upper body backwards, which caused the clamps to tighten and bite down on my covered nipples.

I swayed slightly (interesting mixture of sensations – rope rubbing against the base of my cock and balls, pushing the plug a little deeper and the clamps tugging a little harder) and gasped into my gag. This was intense and I could feel my cock starting to regain its erection.

Trying to stimulate myself further, but wanting to protect my nipples from the cruel clamps, I leaned forwards and hesitantly shuffled further from the door. This immediately increased the tension in, for want of a better description, the crotch rope and created a very pleasant sensation as I worked my hips against it. The side effect was that the tight rope pulled at my collar and head, so after a short while I began to involuntarily straighten up… which in turn caused the clamps to pull tight and really bite down on my nipples.

So I was in a bit of a quandary: did I stimulate myself and take the stretching and biting of my clamped nipples or did I rest my aching flesh and remain frustrated or did I simply free myself. I quickly discarded the last option, which though available to me (I’d not denied myself freedom, just made it a struggle to escape) was not what I craved. I wanted to cum and I wanted it really badly.

I foolishly thought that my moving further back and leaning further forwards I could stimulate myself without the pain – wrong! Initially I imagined it had worked and began to work hard towards the only release I wanted, but slowly my back stared to ache and I discovered that moving forwards whilst bent over was less easy than I’d imagined, and it became clear that I would have to stand up straight if I was to safely move forwards again. I still couldn’t give up on the idea of reaching my climax, so continued to work both my hips and wrists to move the rope back and forth across my cock and into my ass, as it pushed the butt-plug deep inside me.

I suspect, looking back at my session, that I was now lost in a lust fuelled desire, because what I did next would otherwise appear either insane, dangerous or both.

Tethered at my nipples by the clamps and at my crotch by rope, my wrists tightly bound behind my back, sound and vision muted to almost nothing, legs forced and held wide enough apart to be trembling with the effort of standing, ass stuffed with a very well lubricated plug and my now very erect cock being rubbed and stroked by rope I was in some kind of sensory overload.

Everything I did, felt or imagined was so incredibly sexy and yet nothing was enough to push me over the edge to what I now needed more than anything else. I worked myself backwards one more time, imagining that this would bring the rope so tight around my encased cock and balls that finally the friction of stimulation would overcome the numbing effect of so many layers of nylon and lycra. My back and arms ached from the stress I was putting them under, but I couldn’t, wouldn’t, stop.

An involuntary movement to straighten myself, as my trembling legs screamed to be allowed to come together, pulled the clamps so tight I cried into my gag…but not in agony. The feeling was overwhelmingly erotic and sensual. I hauled my wrists downwards to drag that damned teasing rope across my desperate cock, but instead yanked my head backwards with the collar now tight across my throat. No fear, no pain, just lust – it all became a stimulant. Pull the rope, drag my neck backwards, feel the bite of the clamps as they stretched my nipples as the last of the elasticity left the cords and each millimetre of movement was directly and instantly translated into a bite on each tortured piece of flesh. Try again, pull the rope, forcing the plug inside my ass, soaking wet with lube and sweat, a slippery tunnel to be utterly violated – I wanted it inside me, deeper than ever before, past the flared base, I cared not, desperate to fuck myself with it. Tighten the collar, feel it grasp my throat and try to strangle me, tighter pull it tighter. I twist my body to thrash against the clamps, pain is gone, long since consumed and morphed into passion, left then right, I tug each in turn then both together, savagely. I know if I free a clamp the surge of blood into the nipple is such that I will scream (I have before, glad of the gag more than ever) yet I want it, need it – surely that will be enough? But I am cheated, they hold firm and cruel… I am beaten.

Working everything together I still couldn’t manage to cross the bridge to climax. I think I abused, in the very truest sense, myself for nearly 5 minutes in that position. I could feel the heat caused by the friction of the rope across my crotch (the lycra body bares the scars), I was physically and mentally defeated.

I accepted my defeat with the solemn promise that now, whatever way I finally achieved my orgasm, I would have to undertake a forfeit as the price for my failure.

Despite the simplicity of my wrist bondage it took another 5 or so minutes to free myself from the rope – I had pulled the slip-loop incredibly tight during the throws of my passion and for a brief moment I became worried that I would be unable to untie the rope and realised I had not made any provision for escape (the nearest scissors and knife where 10ft away from by location and not reachable with my hands bound as they where).

Finally, after what seemed an age I managed to struggle free. Now for the clamps; I took several deep breaths and with fore-knowledge of the impending agony I reached up and took both off together. Thank goodness I was gagged! I gasped and snorted through my nose as the blood flowed back into those two poor tortured fleshy nodules.
After regaining my composure I quickly removed the ankle cuffs and spreader bar – finally being able to stretch and relax my strained calf and thigh muscles.

Once again, I sat on the edge of the bed and considered my position. I was beyond desperate and yet I had made the promise to myself that sexual release would be at a price - how would I solve the problem?
And now, dear reader, I must disappoint you – for I do not propose to retell the final phase of my night.

‘Why?’ you may ask, after all I have exposed many of my perversions aeady, and I am not ashamed of those or even shy (I’ve shared photographs and intimacies in abundance in previous posts).
And, my answer is?
Well, there is a mixture of things really: mostly embarrassment at my own lust fuelled desire, well beyond the ‘normal’ limits I impose on myself. Then there is the final scenario itself, not really a SB session and certainly no encasement in lycra/latex/nylon/etc (so I feel that I have failed the forum in this area).

And finally, though not least, the forfeit I ‘forced’ myself to make; it is humiliating to recall, at least to me now, with the benefit of hindsight – at the time it was almost the most erotic thing I could imagine, so hardly a forfeit at all!

Suffice to say that I eventually retired to bed just before 03;00, the bedroom was strewn with pantyhose, ropes, plastic bags, spreader bars, lycra, plastic bags, pipes a vacuum cleaner and a plethora of other paraphernalia. I stank of sweat, my clothing for the session was soaking wet and I was battered, bruised and, literally, bloody from my exertions.

I did sleep very well…..😁

What went well?

If sexual frustration whilst in bondage is the object of your session this was a grade 1 winner!
Discovering that I could very comfortably manage a large butt plug for nearly 12hrs was a revelation – definitely an area I want to explore further in the future.
Readers may have noted that at one point (even in the re-telling of my session) the overload of sensations pushed me further than I would normally have gone – I really enjoyed this and want (need?) to go there again, but within some limits (see ‘what could be improved?’).

What could be improved?

If sexual frustration whilst in bondage is the object of your session – nothing!
The frustration and desire that overcame me later in the session was both amazing and frightening – looking back at what I did and where I was prepared to go, I recognise that I came very close to crossing a line that any SB practitioner should stay well clear of.
The good bit: I still get turned on at the memory of pulling the crotch rope tight under my cock and balls, trying to fuck myself with the butt plug (to be brutally honest, if someone had magically appeared behind my at that very moment in time my heterosexual status would have been compromised!)

The bad bit:
What scares me now, though it didn’t then (which is really worrying), was the thrill I got from the clamps and, most alarming of all, the collar around my neck. What was I thinking? A simple slip of a high-heel could have ended everything or caused me permanent physical/mental damage – madness! And the basic mistake of not having an emergency release (scissors out of reach) was inexcusable – a beginners’ error.

I really need to work out a better ‘forfeit’ for future sessions – without going into too much detail the one I used was unsatisfactory in many ways and left me feeling oddly cheated (though I’m not sure if that is because of the forfeit itself or the session as a whole)

Long duration plugging – as I discovered, long duration plugging is possible and pleasurable, so I want to try for an all-night or even an all-day session (would I be brave enough to be plugged at work?!)

Some way of ultimately allowing sufficient stimulation for orgasm, but only after a period of time has passed – Ok, this is my ‘thing’, I love SB and the frustration it can bring (a complex mix of emotions here, but it makes sense to me), but ultimately my desire is to achieve sexual release whilst bound (as I stated this is ‘my thing’ – I recognise it may not be your desire or goal). What I achieved in this session was the pinnacle in ‘frustration’ but then a failure to move beyond that into orgasm. I have had success when using a mains powered ‘massager’ and digital timer, but it can sometimes be too good (for myself an unwanted orgasm early in a session is nearly as bad as no orgasm at the end) and so I need to work on a more elegant solution.

So, there you have it – a sort of unsatisfactory end to a really great evening of SB
Hope you enjoyed another in my saga of real-life self-bondage experiences
Play safe, have fun

MJ
wow ... that's quite a story ...
Read the story several times but I still can not figure all details. Photos, drawings always help.

It's very intense to read, can imagine how intense it was "in the reality"!

About the knife - indeed, the rule #1 one - one knife must be always on the floor.

Inability to reach orgasm stimulates self-bondage creativity and stamina. The tighter the bondage, the less possibility to reach orgasm. Otherwise it can be too dangerous. What I've learnt is that erection prevention does not guarantee absence of orgasm. It must be not possible to reach the sensitive points at all.

Butt-plugs can be very comfortable if supported by a crotch rope or karada. 24 hours should be no problem for a medium sized plug (enema in advance is a must!).

I wore a butt-plug to the office quite often. The problem is the leaking. Sweat, lubricant or "milk". It's very difficult to keep a proper balance. I recommend a crotch rope and latex briefs with usual pantyhose.
Hi Ra

'Intense' - you bet it was!😁

Almost too intense at one point, I strted to break all the SB rules ☺

I really wished I had moved the video around (it was still in the other room), but hindsight is a wonderful thing... maybe next time😉

I'm convinced my inability to orgasm was due to the layers I was wearing - I simply could not reach those magic 'spots' (so 100% for torment but 0% for fulfillment!)

'erection prevention does not guarantee absence of orgasm' - I discovered this rather amazing experience when using the massager on a timer. I'd expected the first vibrations on my flacid cock (I often lose my erection whilst setting up my bondage) to do nothing more than regain my erection, so my initial sessions always involved 2 minutes of vibration to get my cock's 'attention' back ☺

However, I found that I would often experience what I call a 'soft cum' where the vibrations resulted in full ejaculation from a soft cock. Deeply odd sensation and very (VERY) unsatisfactory. Now I always use 1 minute pulses to start me off.

I've got some time 'home alone' comming up and fully intend to try for a long butt plugged session - stay tuned 😊

MJ
"Home alone" sounds promising. BTW, for short messages you can use my "home alone" ( http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=155 ) thread. This is what it was created for.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB07/2018 – Home Alone and sitting down on the job madjack 14 1,294 28 Jul 2023, 00:35
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB06/2018 – Home Alone (part 6) now for some proper self-bondage madjack 1 3,220 21 Jul 2023, 13:39
Last Post: madjack
MJ-SB07/2019 - Dildo on a pole (part 2) madjack 7 3,375 14 Sep 2019, 16:34
Last Post: bondagetom1
MJ-SB04/2017 – An unexpected adventure madjack 0 2,661 18 Oct 2017, 20:45
Last Post: madjack
MJ-SB07/2016 – Recreating a tethered to the bed scenario madjack 1 2,806 07 Nov 2016, 14:05
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , madjack (2)