Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress cosplay female
Dokier Realistic Silicone Female Gloves Hand Gloves Veins Skin Female Gloves For Crossdresser Cosplay
$217.78-48%

high waist faux leather
New Women PU Leather Pants High Waist Skinny Push Up Leggings Elastic Trousers Spandex Jeggings Streetwear S-3XL
$9.61-44%

corset
Women Gothic Victorian Corset Bustier Dress Renaissance Steampunk Costume
$9.67-47%

CYOMI
CYOMI C Cup Silicone 9-point Vagina Bodysuit Silk Cotton Crossdresser Silicone Breast Fake Boobs Pussy Shemale Transgender 1G
$897.46-60%

temorish
LATEX SKIRT High Waist Mid Dresses Party Wear Sexy Customize .4mm
$70.18-7%

aonihua women one
Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-19%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MJ-SB02/2016 – Stuck in stockings
This was meant to be a ‘warm-up’ for a day or two of home alone, so I wasn’t pushing my limits or trying anything too complex.

Equipment:
40den closed crotch, long sleeved nylon bodysuit with sheath
60denier XXL JNEZ ‘honey’ tights
Lycra leotard with sheath
wet-look suspender belt
high heeled boots
spreader bar
wrist and ankle cuffs
D-links and shackles
10 knee-highs
Rope
PVC Tape
Condom
Wet-look stockings
Butt-plug
digital timer
vibrator/massager

The session:
This was always planned to be a warm-up session prior to my 2 days ‘home-alone’ fun and games. I wanted to try a simple but interesting session with some of my new purchases and a test run of my camera set-ups.
Dressing was simple; after the obligatory butt-plug and condom, I pulled on a 40d nylon bodysuit and the first of my new purchases, a pair of XXL honey coloured tights from JNEZ (to my eyes they looked very yellow but on camera less so). Over those went my leotard, which I’d intended to wear with my cock inside the sheath, but this proved a challenge the moment I lost full erection…  😟

Stockings came next and another new purchase – my wet-look suspender belt. This was purchased in an XL size but I’m sure L would have been a better option. Unfortunately one of the 8 ‘snaps’ broke and this spoilt the look I was after, so I removed it. Over those went my favourite boots and ankle cuffs.

I’ve been looking for a new gag for some time and haven’t found what I wanted yet, so I decided to try something different. One knee-high went over my head, then a ball into my mouth (pushing the nylon in) and then another 3 knee-highs over that. Now the new bit; I used black PVC tape (electrician’s tape) to secure the gag even more firmly in place.

With everything to hand I settled onto the bed. I’d aeady secured a spreader bar to the foot of the bed and I quickly locked my ankles to it. My vibrator was inside the sheath of my leotard but a quick test proved it to be faulty and I had to change over to my back-up plan of using the much larger massager! Everything was further complicated by the digital timer screen being very difficult/impossible to read.

stockings1.JPG     stockings2.JPG    - legs spread and locked in place

stockings3.JPG    - close up of my tape gag, over a ball and knee-highs
 stockings4.JPG    - positioning the massager
 stockings5.JPG    - knee high mittens and wrist cuffs going on

With more knee-highs over my hand and wrist cuffs on and I was ready to finally lock myself up for a time. I always struggle to snap a padlock closed through the D-rings of the cuffs and the D-ring of the collar around the bed frame, but eventually managed it and relaxed into my bondage.  I’d tied the key to my padlock on a long length of cord, which was secured to the bed by my head. Escape would be made by pulling the cord to retrieve the keys – easier said than done with both hands inside a double nylon mitten!
 stockings6.JPG    - locked in and ready to go
After what seemed an age the massager kicked into life and within what seemed like seconds I was cuming, and cuming and cuming as the massager ran on and on! Wow!
 stockings7.JPG    - deep into my orgasm!

What went well?
Accidentally setting the massager to come on for a much longer period! I wouldn’t normally run the ‘on’ cycle for more than 60 seconds (the shortest I can set it) but due to the display I’d accidentally set it to come on for 3minutes  – the outcome (out-cum?) of this was that I orgasmed and kept on cuming like I’ve never experienced before. It was incredible and heightened by being helplessly bound.

The tape gag was awesome! I’d got the idea from some images on the net, but this was my first attempt at using it and I loved it. Super effective, comfortable and also very tight, making the experience very enjoyable. I will be using it again!

My new tights look great on film! I was disappointed with the ‘yellowness’ and other elements, but under artificial lighting I think they look quite good.

What could be improved?

I need to find a small, but powerful, vibrator that can be controlled by a timer – the massager was great (really, really great!) but it is too big and bulky and it is also very difficult to position comfortably. My ideal solution would be something I could drive from a transformed (5V) mains supply - any ideas?

Something weird has happened to my video capture – playback on the software it came with is fine, but every attempt to transfer it to a medium that I can upload turns the colour to a unwholesome green! I can use snippet to capture images, but need to investigate further.

Suspenders – the belt promised much but failed miserably. I have a plan to resolve this, so stay tuned.

My new tights may look great on film, but they aren’t so great to wear. Disappointing, but I guess that comes with the price?

Play safe

MJ
(15 Aug 2016, 14:50 )madjack Wrote: Over those went my leotard, which I’d intended to wear with my cock inside the sheath, but this proved a challenge the moment I lost full erection…
That's always a problem with the "sheathed" garment. No matter how exciting the situation, surrounding, activity, anticipation, clothes, etc are, you can't constantly keep erection. And if you are a "grower", your cock will slip out of the sheath on the first occasion.

(15 Aug 2016, 14:50 )madjack Wrote: I used black PVC tape (electrician’s tape) to secure the gag even more firmly in place.
It looks "complete" now, just like a hood with a built-in gag. Good job!

(15 Aug 2016, 14:50 )madjack Wrote: The tape gag was awesome!
Yep! 😉
(15 Aug 2016, 14:50 )madjack Wrote: This was meant to be a ‘warm-up’ for a day or two of home alone, so I wasn’t pushing my limits or trying anything too complex.

What could be improved?

I need to find a small, but powerful, vibrator that can be controlled by a timer – the massager was great (really, really great!) but it is too big and bulky and it is also very difficult to position comfortably. My ideal solution would be something I could drive from a transformed (5V) mains supply - any ideas?

Play safe

MJ

I'm using vibrator only  from ruined dildo with vibrator.  Originaly, it was powered with 2x1,5 V battery in external case with  speed  regulator (ptc).  I don't need regulation since only strong vibration gives apropriate result, so I  removed battery case and connect  wires to a old Nokia  3210  charger (4,5 V)  Vibrator is attached to a penis with a rubber bands.
Works very fine together with digital timer 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(16 Aug 2016, 15:32 )Vixien Wrote: I'm using vibrator only  from ruined dildo with vibrator.  Originaly, it was powered with 2x1,5 V battery in external case with  speed  regulator (ptc).  I don't need regulation since only strong vibration gives apropriate result, so I  removed battery case and connect  wires to a old Nokia  3210  charger (4,5 V)  Vibrator is attached to a penis with a rubber bands.

Great minds! 😊

That's the exact same set-up that failed me (re-imagined vibrator and Nokia 3210 charger) and was replaced by the big beast!. Fixed the problem (loose connection) but am seeking something more compact and more powerful.

MJ
Hm... so far I didn't find something strong/small size/running on low voltage.  Not sure that device running on 4-5 V can produce such strong vibration comparing to device running on high AC.

Though, my wife have some small vibrator running on 3V, because sometimes 220 V AC operated "Hitachi" is too powerfull.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB02/2021 – Lycra suit and ice, a close call madjack 8 1,630 21 Jul 2023, 22:02
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB02/2019 – The Wig of Orange on a throne of wood madjack 3 2,045 20 May 2019, 16:32
Last Post: madjack
MJ-SB02/2018 – Home Alone (part 2) Turning another fantasy into reality madjack 3 2,809 22 Jun 2018, 00:29
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB02/2017 – Office chair tie and vibrator torment madjack 1 3,867 27 Apr 2017, 18:43
Last Post: Vixien
MJ-SB08/2016 – Finally, a real self-bondage session madjack 0 3,916 11 Nov 2016, 11:14
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , madjack (2) , Vixien (2)