Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

beeger
BEEGER Cock Crimper Double Ring Male Chastity, Chastity and Cock and Ball Play
$39.25

soronssy
satin Shiny swimsuit blue swimsuit sexy glossy oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsui
$302.50-30%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Regular V Shape Leather Legging Matt Black Women Leggings Cool Skinny Leather Leggings
$42.34

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
pusy masturbator for women G spot blowjob toy hard sucking vajina Penises woman sex vibrator men chastity Things vagima
$10.67-31%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Summer Seamless Crotchless Stockings Silky High Waist Pantyhose Sexy Thin Female Toe Transparent Invisible Tights 8333
$6.04

arm binder
BDSM Bondage Arm Binder,Behind Back Straight Jacket,Leather Armbinder Restraint Slave Lockable Glove With Zipper SM Sex Game Toy
$137.07

inflatable anal plug
Super 16cm Huge Inflatable Anal Plug BDSM Prostate Massager Anus Expander 5 Beads Inflated Butt Plug with Balls Adult Sex Toys
$8.13

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lycra and Zentai shop - Bonhoo
For most of zentai fans that they will wear zentai suits in summer days,and they like showing their sexy zentai full body suit as well.
[Image: ob_1ae12c298232196b97a757dae97292f2_cxb.jpg]
So you don't miss the good chance of that,you won't feel hot if you wear a modal zentai,which is the best zentai for you in the summer.
like lycra [URL=http://www.bonhoo.com/zentai-suits-catsuits_c11.html]zentai[/URL]
The same items on eBay look cheaper and obviously come from the same manufacturer. Some photos are definitely not yours (e.g. the ones with Zlata).
Guys from Bonhoo. I do not mind if you advertise your products here, but please keep it in one thread.
[Image: banner11.jpg]
Big discount on per order at http://www.bonhoo.com/
2-5 suits: Get 30% off
6-10 suits: Get 35% off
11-20 suits: Get 40% off
21-50 suits: Get 45% off
More suits, more dicount!
(14 Mar 2013, 11:44 )Like Ra Wrote: Guys from Bonhoo. I do not mind if you advertise your products here, but please keep it in one thread.
Thanks
Wish this bonhoo would make a custom for me, but I have found OTHERS that say they can, but the arms, legs and torso are way too short.
And they won't add a crouch zipper eather.
(14 Nov 2014, 01:39 )Tinker D Wrote: Wish this bonhoo would make a custom for me, but I have found OTHERS that say they can, but the arms, legs and torso are way too short.
And they won't add a crouch zipper eather.
That's sad then. all of these that you want, we could do it for you.
Sorry, not to insult you or your items, but....

Prove it.

I'm sick and tired of spending money on items only to find that said item was an off-the-shelf, not made to measure. Then to return said item, only to be told it was not received or lost somewhere in transit.

If it's ( Not your DUTY..... ), I'll just keep my cash in my pocket.

I'm just won't take the chance.

Thank you.
(14 Nov 2014, 13:37 )Tinker D Wrote: Sorry, not to insult you or your items, but....

Prove it.

I'm sick and tired of spending money on items only to find that said item was an off-the-shelf, not made to measure. Then to return said item, only to be told it was not received or lost somewhere in transit.

If it's ( Not your DUTY..... ), I'll just keep my cash in my pocket.

I'm just won't take the chance.

Thank you.
only some standard size costumes are off-the-shelf products, they only have the back zipper, and other special zippers that you want, you have to pay extra, also other special options that you want.
the custom-made size that requires you to fill in your detailed measurements, and it will only begin to make after you finish your payment.
if you need the custom made suit, then you should choose the custom made size. we will make your suit based on your detailed size and requirements.

All Best

Bonhoo
[Image: be4202f2a7eaa9dc2da910eb3c6b9d58.image.330x439.jpg]
Dark Green Color Shiny Metallic Zentai Catsuit, Lots people love it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Zentai Show for you Guys, upload pics and win prize Cecili 5 6,037 16 Oct 2012, 03:47
Last Post: Cecili
website for zentai and other? madjack 3 5,290 26 Sep 2012, 09:43
Last Post: paulahuang

Contributors: Bobyao (10) , Like Ra (3) , Tinker D (2) , vivy (1)