Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex catsuit
Double Way Zipper Sexy Open Crotch Faux Leather Bodysuit Women Erotic Below Crotchless Catsuit Ladies Shiny Sheath Latex Leotard
$32.66-48%

temorish
WOMEN TRANSPARENT BLACK LATEX STOCKINGS WITH BLACK TRIMS
$52.03-7%

headphone sleeping mask
Wireless bluetooth-compatible 5.0 headset Eye Mask Stereo Subwoofer Blindfold shading Sleeping Eye for Sleeping
$33.19-33%

manyjoy
BDSM Sexy Handcuffs Neck Collar with Chain Adult Game Fetish Flirting Sex Bondage Slave Sex Toys For Couples Erotic Accessories
$35.30-30%

transparent bodysuit
Fishnet Bodysuit Women Crotchless Tights naughty Sexy Lingerie transparent full Body stockings Erotic Mesh Night Club Costumes
$2.57-50%

anime bondage
Anime Sexy Dress Bdsm Bondage Nurse Cosplay Japanese Sexy Hot Sexy Nurse Uniform Dress for Sex Uniform Role Play Erotic Lingerie
$17.28-27%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Spandex Nylon Pink Gymnastics Leotards One Piece Bodysuit Adult Long Sleeve Ballet Dancewear Performance Costumes
$24.18-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lycra Lover
Hi All,

Long term Lycra fetishist here and have hesitated joining this community because I’ve only shared my kinky interests with partners over the years. Growing up in the 80s was an incredible bonanza of shiny pantyhose, tights, leotards, unitards, etc. This grew into a wonderful love of cross dressing / encasement in super tight outfits with the highest heels, tightest corsets, plugs, hoods, gags, etc. Wow, I’m shaking writing this because I’ve never shared with “strangers.” My wife isn’t really interested in kink so I’ve visited a few mistresses over the years and that has been a lot of fun especially after years of self bondage. There is nothing quite like truly being helpless in front of a beautiful Lycra clad woman. 

Cheers,

Tom
Interesting story and background!

Warm welcome onboard from Germany 😊
Looking forward to read about experience with transvestite

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Very welcome!

(15 Oct 2017, 09:15 )Vixien Wrote: Looking forward to read about experience with transvestite
You beat me to it 😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi, I'm MIWSTIUS, Lycra swimsuit lover MIWSTIUS 13 2,303 21 Mar 2021, 22:48
Last Post: Like Ra
sacramento panty lover photousa 0 1,867 22 Jun 2013, 21:25
Last Post: photousa

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Like Ra (1) , Vixien (1)