Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

If you would like to use search functions, view attachments or play games, please consider registering.

Lycra Lover from Phoenix
Hi All,

Long term Lycra fetishist here and have hesitated joining this community because I’ve only shared my kinky interests with partners over the years. Growing up in the 80s was an incredible bonanza of shiny pantyhose, tights, leotards, unitards, etc. This grew into a wonderful love of cross dressing / encasement in super tight outfits with the highest heels, tightest corsets, plugs, hoods, gags, etc. Wow, I’m shaking writing this because I’ve never shared with “strangers.” My wife isn’t really interested in kink so I’ve visited a few mistresses over the years and that has been a lot of fun especially after years of self bondage. There is nothing quite like truly being helpless in front of a beautiful Lycra clad woman (and once even a transvestite but that’s a story for another day). 

If anybody who has similar interests is ever in Phoenix, drop me a note. I’m a slim, healthy switch with a boatload of fetish gear. 

Cheers,

Tom
Interesting story and background!

Warm welcome onboard from Germany Smile
Looking forward to read about experience with transvestite
Very welcome!

(15 Oct 2017, 10:15 )Vixien Wrote: Looking forward to read about experience with transvestite
You beat me to it Tongue
(15 Oct 2017, 14:49 )Like Ra Wrote: Very welcome!

(15 Oct 2017, 10:15 )Vixien Wrote: Looking forward to read about experience with transvestite
You beat me to it Tongue

It was super interesting psychologically because I consider myself straight, but somebody contacted me from one of the niche transvestite sites and sent the most thoughtful message about meeting. He explained that even though he considered him straight, he had a fantasy about being treated like a real woman so we chatted back and forth for awhile and I was shocked to find myself agreeing to meet in person when he was here for a work project. I brought flowers and a bottle of wine. When he opened the hotel room door I was greeted by a large and quite beautiful gurl... I had said to myself beforehand that I wouldn’t kiss him, that we would just play in pantyhose but after a couple glasses of wine I was still dressed like a guy and treating him like a "real woman." We started kissing, fondling each other, etc. and soon this big guy dressed like a sexy woman was on his knees... well... acting out his deepest fantasies. I did make sure that he enjoyed our first meeting too and over the course of several meetings we had a lot of fun. He was an incredible dresser with the nicest pantyhose, dresses, heels, makeup, and wigs. He also liked to layer pantyhose and soon I couldn't resist my curiosity so I found myself facing a real cock for the first time. He had me so worked up by this point that I sucked it like I had done to many dildos before and thankfully I had practiced because he was a big gurl in more ways than one. Eventually his project here ended and we never met up again, but it was sure fun while it lasted. Looking back I wish I would have tried to get him into some encasement and light bondage, but I don't think it would have happened. I did try to wear pantyhose a few times, but he wasn't really into it. He only felt comfortable acting the role of a woman when he felt like he really looked like a woman, talked like a woman, and was in front of a man. So interested to see somebody else acting out their inner fantasies...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
sacramento panty lover photousa 0 1,125 22 Jun 2013, 22:25
Last Post: photousa

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.