Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

glossy body suit
Men Open/Close JJ Penis Sheath Stockings Glossy Ultra-Thin See Though Pantyhose Hosiery Seamless Tights Gay Body Sock Erotic
$56.18-39%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

lifelike sex doll
3D Realistic Sex toys Pussy Lifelike Real Vagina Tight artificial vagina Anal masturbator for man big sex doll for men
$108.89-22%

Ftshist
Ftshist Matte Wet Look Elastic Bodysuits Back Zipper One-Piece Neck-Mounted Faux Leather High-Fork Shabin Shaper Tight Fitting
$49.59-32%

anime bondage
Halloween Bunny Cosplay Anime Mask Full Face For Party Eye Mask Sexy Women BDSM Bondage Fetish Sexy Mask For Guy Men 18 Shop
$69.60-59%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Fashion Pu Solid Color Sleeveless Backless Strap Jumpsuits 2023 Summer Sports Fitness Breathable Sportswear For Women
$27.82-4%

suspension bondage
Japanese Shibari Ring Stainless Steel Chasitity Bondage Suspension Ring BDSM Restraints MKS-02
$87.39-7%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex hogsack
Quote:Hmmm yes once my straight jacket zip get past a certain point it at the base of my neck will undo it's self

What I meant was that i would have the zipper attached to a bed post with a rope. Then give it a little head start and start crawl forward to undo the zipper. And as I said, it's still untested. The suit presses my hands towards my chest or shoulders and there is some give. So I'm definitely hoping to be able to reach the zipper with my fingers.
The only other option is to reenforce the collar somehow, so that is doesn't bend when I start to crawl. I was thinking about attaching some sort of over sized paper clips on either side of the collar to prevent just that. If they are close to the zipper and long enough, they should prevent the collar from bending.

Quote:You must be very flexible...
Not really, at a 187cm and 100 kg I'm actually far from it. The fist time I had it on, I managed about 20 minutes before my elbows started protesting. Last time I was in the suit for 40 minutes, and had to get out because it was a hot day and I was sweating a lot. Hoping to manage an hour when the weather cools 😊

Contributors: FagMan (6) , jtr765 (1) , Marcus (4)