Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage lock
HotX Silicone Dildo Deep with Lock Penis Mouth Plug Deep Throat Exercise Adult Toys for Couples Games Muzzle Bondage Sex Games
$11.19-30%

telescopic masturbator
Sex Machines for Men and Women Telescopic Linear Actuator 39mm Stroke Dildos Suction Cup 3XLR Connector Coke Cup Sex Toys 3-24V
$352.24-41%

crossdresser silicone body
Hot New Silicone Bodysuit with Arm Crossdresser Silk Cotton Breast Forms Fake Vagina Shemale Drag Queen Adults Cosplay Role Play
$725.99

automatic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Blowjob Vibration Machine Real Vagina Pocket Pussy Penis Oral Masturbation Cup Adult Sex​ Toy for Man
$16.40

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Gummi Women Men Hoodies Jacket Suit with Cap Metallic Blue Rubber Sport Shirt Handmade Clothing S-LSM060
$167.89-28%

hentai
Magic Bullets Original Character The Girl's Secret Delusion #1 PVC Figure Anime Hentai Sexy Girl Adult Collection Model Doll
$36.30-40%

panty girdle
Body Shaper Butt Lifter Panties Waist Trainer Women Push Up Shorts High Waist Shaping Panty Shapewear Modeling Girdle Underwear
$28.62-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex Chlorination
Are you sure about your ratios? Bleach and vinegar come in different concentrations, and the ratio should be adapted accordingly. I don’t have my calculations on hand but in my case, I use about 14% bleach and 8% vinegar which is quite different.

And I would never do this in a bathroom because, even if it’s heavier, some will always flow aside your bath and the ventilation grills are on the ceiling…. I guess it depends if you made a 2 tablespoons or a 2 cups chlorination but still. Chlorine gas is no joke…
get a suitable rated respirator and eye protection!!
(13 Nov 2021, 07:49 )no smile Wrote: I would never do this in a bathroom
Absolutely. Only outside. And better during a windy weather.

(13 Nov 2021, 07:49 )no smile Wrote: Chlorine gas is no joke…
I had a couple of scary moments, when I had to literally flee inside and shut the door for some time.
I have done this several times. The chlorine stays in the tub unless I agitate the solution.

You will need pay some attention to the concentration of the bleach you use. The critical issue is the acid of the vinegar as it releases the chlorine gas from the bleach. I will double check the stoichometry.

Obviously if you have floor vents that draw in air then this is not a smart thing to do indoors. I expext part of the problem is the use of more acid than I do as it would produce more chlorine faster. It might be wiser to add the vinegar in small doses. You want the chlorine to stay in solution and react with the latex and not spill out and gas you.
Always curious SLL
Interrests: orchids, tropical fish, sociobiology, theology,  anatomy, latex and maybe BDSM.
(14 Nov 2021, 04:11 )SLL Wrote: It might be wiser to add the vinegar in small doses.

Mmmh, that’s worth giving a try… but I the chlorination will probably be less good or take longer. I usually do 2 to 3 bath with this method. (I’ll recheck/post my calculation one I got them back to see)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Latex chlorination Like Ra 29 20,878 19 Aug 2017, 13:50
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Kate (4) , Like Ra (6) , ltxrob (1) , no smile (2) , SLL (2)