Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexye doll
SEXYE Silicone Real doll for Man Use Vagina ass with Jelly Breast Sex Doll Sex toys секс куклы for man
$3119.38-50%

silicone bodysuit
Sexy Black PVC Bodysuit Zipper Latex Wetlook Bodycon Catsuit Gothic Faux Leather Jumpsuit Women Fetish Teddy Clubwear Costume
$161.09-14%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Leopard Lingerie Cross Bra Push Up Intimate See Through Lace Hot Girl Underwear Romantic Loving Heart Gloves Stocking
$15.16-9%

otouch
OTOUCH Masturbation Cup Penis Sleeve Dryer
$181.50-3%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Lolita Costumes
$273.46-51%

automatic masturbator
Male Masturbator Toy Automatic Telescopic Rotation Masturbation Cup For Men Oral Pussy Vagina Blowjob Penis Vibrator Sex Machine
$79.98-52%

ultrathin pantyhose
Fake Calf Stitching Shaping Ultrathin Seamless Women Stockings Sexy See-through Good Elasticity Clear Bottomed Pantyhose
$2.09-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage in films and TV-series
This Irwin Allen TV series from the late sixties regularly featured the heroines Valerie (Deanna Lund) and Betty (Heather Young) being bound and gagged while dressed in short skirts with colourful tights and knee-boots. Here are some frame captures that remind me of my childhood...

LotG1.jpg     3.jpg     9299_0071.jpg     lund1.jpg     19.jpg     20.jpg     21.jpg     2.jpg   
(06 Jul 2013, 07:50 )culmor Wrote: This Irwin Allen TV series from the late sixties regularly featured the heroines Valerie (Deanna Lund) and Betty (Heather Young) being bound and gagged while dressed in short skirts with colourful tights and knee-boots. Here are some frame captures that remind me of my childhood...

Ah... too early for my hormones to have cut in, but I know I'd have loved it! 😁

Why was it that in the 60's the heroine/victim/damsel in distress would get bound in her 'normal' clothes (usually a short skirt/dress and tights) but these days you can often predict a bit of 'victim' bondage coming up because our heroine is suddenly wearing trousers or jeans, even if in all the other shots she's in a micro mini skirt!

Is it just me who feels cheated? 😡😡😡

MJ
Quote:Is it just me who feels cheated?

No, not at all...

Emma Peel's replacement in 'The Avenger's', Tara King, used to get tied up in miniskirts, tights and boots quite regularly IIRC
i rebemmber that film because of the tights girls too.. hehe
PIMP YOUR LEGS
Valerie and Betty showing their legs in tights and boots, sorry but no bondage this time 😉

1.jpg     4.jpg     5.jpg     6.jpg     7.jpg     8.jpg     9.jpg     10.jpg     11.jpg     12.jpg     13.jpg     14.jpg     16.jpg     22.jpg     18.jpg     17.jpg   
 9299_0047.jpg     9299_0070.jpg     15.jpg     9299_0084.jpg   
Related thread: Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos.

Contributors: Culmor (4) , Like Ra (6) , madjack (2) , Strappado (3) , Tights (1)