Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gjhond
Stainless Steel Spherical Bound Male Scrotum Pendant Screw Fiextion Penis Pendant Weight-Bearing Cock Ring Sex Toy for Men BB401
$237.16-49%

speerise
Speerise Women Metalic Bodysuit Shiny Long Sleeve Leotard Latex Bodysuit for Halloween Long Sleeve Zip Up Metallic Tank Leotard
$166.97-34%

armbinder
Foldable Labia Clamps Pussy Spreader Stimulator Easy Access to Clitoris and Vagina Sex Toys for Couples Flirting
$5.17-50%

erotic
Leather Harness Erotic Ladies Panties Bdsm Bondage Open Crotch Lingerie Set See-through Open Thong PU Leg Ring G-string Lingerie
$3.40

erection
Big Dick XXL Penis Enlargement Cream Sex Gel 50ml Increase Size Male Delay Erection Cream for Men Growth Thicken Adult Products
$10.89-51%

arm binder
New PU Leather Adjustable Arm Binder Bondage Locking Hand Cuffs Adult Games Restraints Fetish Back Handcuff Sex Toys for Adult
$32.83-30%

qiui
QIUI Little Devil Collar Electric Shock APP Remote Control Neck Restraint Dog Slave BDSM Tools Adult Games Sex Toys For Couples
$342.26-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage in films and TV-series
This Irwin Allen TV series from the late sixties regularly featured the heroines Valerie (Deanna Lund) and Betty (Heather Young) being bound and gagged while dressed in short skirts with colourful tights and knee-boots. Here are some frame captures that remind me of my childhood...

LotG1.jpg     3.jpg     9299_0071.jpg     lund1.jpg     19.jpg     20.jpg     21.jpg     2.jpg   
(06 Jul 2013, 07:50 )culmor Wrote: This Irwin Allen TV series from the late sixties regularly featured the heroines Valerie (Deanna Lund) and Betty (Heather Young) being bound and gagged while dressed in short skirts with colourful tights and knee-boots. Here are some frame captures that remind me of my childhood...

Ah... too early for my hormones to have cut in, but I know I'd have loved it! 😁

Why was it that in the 60's the heroine/victim/damsel in distress would get bound in her 'normal' clothes (usually a short skirt/dress and tights) but these days you can often predict a bit of 'victim' bondage coming up because our heroine is suddenly wearing trousers or jeans, even if in all the other shots she's in a micro mini skirt!

Is it just me who feels cheated? 😡😡😡

MJ
Quote:Is it just me who feels cheated?

No, not at all...

Emma Peel's replacement in 'The Avenger's', Tara King, used to get tied up in miniskirts, tights and boots quite regularly IIRC
i rebemmber that film because of the tights girls too.. hehe
PIMP YOUR LEGS
Valerie and Betty showing their legs in tights and boots, sorry but no bondage this time 😉

1.jpg     4.jpg     5.jpg     6.jpg     7.jpg     8.jpg     9.jpg     10.jpg     11.jpg     12.jpg     13.jpg     14.jpg     16.jpg     22.jpg     18.jpg     17.jpg   
 9299_0047.jpg     9299_0070.jpg     15.jpg     9299_0084.jpg   
Related thread: Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos.

Contributors: Culmor (4) , Like Ra (6) , madjack (2) , Strappado (3) , Tights (1)