Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

If you would like to use search functions, view attachments or play games, please consider registering.

Land of the Giants
This Irwin Allen TV series from the late sixties regularly featured the heroines Valerie (Deanna Lund) and Betty (Heather Young) being bound and gagged while dressed in short skirts with colourful tights and knee-boots. Here are some frame captures that remind me of my childhood...

LotG1.jpg thumbnail    3.jpg thumbnail    9299_0071.jpg thumbnail    lund1.jpg thumbnail    19.jpg thumbnail    20.jpg thumbnail    21.jpg thumbnail    2.jpg thumbnail   
(06 Jul 2013, 08:50 )culmor Wrote: This Irwin Allen TV series from the late sixties regularly featured the heroines Valerie (Deanna Lund) and Betty (Heather Young) being bound and gagged while dressed in short skirts with colourful tights and knee-boots. Here are some frame captures that remind me of my childhood...

Ah... too early for my hormones to have cut in, but I know I'd have loved it! Big Grin

Why was it that in the 60's the heroine/victim/damsel in distress would get bound in her 'normal' clothes (usually a short skirt/dress and tights) but these days you can often predict a bit of 'victim' bondage coming up because our heroine is suddenly wearing trousers or jeans, even if in all the other shots she's in a micro mini skirt!

Is it just me who feels cheated? AngryAngryAngry

MJ
Quote:Is it just me who feels cheated?

No, not at all...

Emma Peel's replacement in 'The Avenger's', Tara King, used to get tied up in miniskirts, tights and boots quite regularly IIRC
i rebemmber that film because of the tights girls too.. hehe
[color=#FF0000][size=large][align=center][b]PIMP YOUR LEGS[/b][/align][/size][/color]
Valerie and Betty showing their legs in tights and boots, sorry but no bondage this time Wink

1.jpg thumbnail    4.jpg thumbnail    5.jpg thumbnail    6.jpg thumbnail    7.jpg thumbnail    8.jpg thumbnail    9.jpg thumbnail    10.jpg thumbnail    11.jpg thumbnail    12.jpg thumbnail    13.jpg thumbnail    14.jpg thumbnail    16.jpg thumbnail    22.jpg thumbnail    18.jpg thumbnail    17.jpg thumbnail   
9299_0047.jpg thumbnail    9299_0070.jpg thumbnail    15.jpg thumbnail    9299_0084.jpg thumbnail   
Related thread: Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.