Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny swimsuit
2024 Sexy Women Swimsuit Push Up Bikini Set Shiny Swimwear High Waisted Bikini Brazilian Biquini Swimming Suit Solid Beachwear
$281.93-39%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Black Shiny Boots Unisex Crotch Thigh High Punitive Shoes Stilettos High Heel Lockable Ankle Straps Ballet Cross Straps
$235.95-32%

crossdress
Plaid High Waist Sissy Pouch Panties Men's JJ Set Underwear Tight Sexy Printed Crossdresser Briefs Open Close Sheath Underpant
$35.57-40%

electro stimulation device
Body Massager Electric TENS Back Neck Massager Electro Muscle Electrotherapy Stimulator Treatments Relax Slimming Massage Device
$179.75-49%

time lock bondage
USB Rechargeable Digital Time Lock Equipment Bondage Timer Lock Safe Handcuff Bdsm Sex Shop Erotic Accessorie Adult Game Sex Toy
$15.69

mummy bondage
Velvet all-inclusive stockings sleeping bag mummy stockings full body wrap bondage one-piece zentai tights
$19.35-34%

hyrax pantyhose
HYRAX-Warm Leggings Girls Sexy Slim Translucent Pantyhose, Nylon Tights, High Waist Elastic Pants, Spice Clothing Autumn Winter
$31.92-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

It’s WAR.... God I hope not.
(07 Apr 2022, 13:20 )Like Ra Wrote: @vasil - I still do not understand your point.

I'm not surprised. 😊
(07 Apr 2022, 07:22 )vasil Wrote: If you want Putin to lose power. stop the war now, make them negotiate.

Agreeing to an ultimatum is not "negotiations".
One of the things he wants is demilitarization, which means they'll just get back here in 2 years and take rest of the country.
(07 Apr 2022, 16:00 )Zirael Wrote: they'll just get back here in 2 years
Why wait for two years? 😆 If you have guns, and your opponents do not, you can do so many funny things with them!
(07 Apr 2022, 13:39 )vasil Wrote:
(07 Apr 2022, 13:20 )Like Ra Wrote: @vasil - I still do not understand your point.

I'm not surprised. 😊

I guess this is intended? 😉
Too much vodka 🤪

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(07 Apr 2022, 23:11 )Vixien Wrote: Too much vodka 🤪

dear friend, be careful. doctors say it's harmful.
If someone knows about that, that would be the Russians. But who cares, keep drinking, Putin will take care for your health. For free.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

this is the answer:
(08 Apr 2022, 09:40 )Vixien Wrote: If someone knows about that, that would be the Russians. But who cares, keep drinking, Putin will take care  for your health. For free.
You don't need Russians, you need resources, but the people who live in this place are bothering you. And for more than a hundred years there has been a conflict between Europe (now Europe + USA) and the Russians. Now European politicians are trying to change history, accusing Russians of what the Germans once did, they were helped by Ukrainian servants. 
Babi Yar (September 29-30, 1941) - it was not the Russians who did it. Now Ukrainians are lying about Butcha. However, there are many sane people in your culture, and the time will come when politicians will listen to them, and not to those who are full of hatred. it's a complex platform, but I'm interested in watching the discussion
Now I'm sure that even you don't understand yourself.

What a stream of ridiculous, unlinked, nosense thougts ...

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

this sums it up

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 2m07gl.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DVR Alert - A Documentary about BDSM worth while (I Hope!) cbshackle 10 8,495 31 Jan 2013, 03:33
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (17) , d7i (13) , Like Ra (154) , ltxrob (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , no smile (3) , Penguin (4) , shinybambi (25) , Strappado (1) , thominhose (1) , Tinker D (17) , vanessa_fetish (17) , vasil (41) , Vixien (67) , wolford57 (1) , Zirael (1) , Zooy (12)