Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
Latex long to thigh leggings Stockings foot pantyhose Foot Tights
$42.83

darlingaga
Darlingaga Y2K Vintage Fashion Twist Knitted Brown Leg Warmers Long Socks Autumn Winter Fairycore Solid Stacked Knee Socks Cute
$16.92-50%

panty girdle
GUUDIA Wait Trimmer Panties Control Tummy Ribbed Waist Girdle Seamless Shapewear Panty High Waist Smooth Out Shaper Wear
$33.94

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Animal Heads
$147.70-9%

bondage lock
Adult Games Sexy Leather Restraints Bondage Hand Cuffs with Lock Fixed Hand Ankle Erotic Toys Sex Products Sex Toys for Couples
$10.07-40%

1d oil pantyhose
Retro Oil Shiny One Line Open Crotch Tights 1D Seamless High Waist Nylon Pantyhose Women Sexy Transparent Pole Dance Clubwear
$5.41

aonihua women one
Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Is Ra reading my mind?
Just for fun thread.

Part of what I like about the forum are the items that appear on the right side of the page. They always show something interesting and I feel very tempted to purchase the items. 

Do the items vary for you? Or do we all get the same ones?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 RaSuggestions.jpg   
I mean, the lube one is not as good, but definitely useful. However for the most part, this forum makes me happy from the very moment I enter.
 RaSuggestions01.jpg   
That's because our fetishes match 😉
This one turned up on my side panel this morning and I thought 'I've never seen tights specified in mmHg before...'

1.jpg   

...and then the small print, O.O

2.jpg   
Yea, everything will cause cancer, according to the Directors in California.
Beer, Wine, Masterbation, eating and Sex Toys.
(21 Mar 2021, 22:48 )Tinker D Wrote: Yea, everything will cause cancer, according to the Directors in California.
Beer, Wine, Masterbation, eating and Sex Toys.
Now I know what caused company exodus to other states! 😁
Exactly.
And New York is even worse.
(21 Mar 2021, 20:53 )Culmor Wrote: I've never seen tights specified in mmHg before...
I thought all supports tights (especially medical ones) have compression specified in mmHg.

The small print (and the price)! is scary, though...
Got a good one again 😁
 Rasuggest07.jpg     RaSuggest08.jpg   
I have to wonder how you empty it. Unless you put it in the bath, which sort of defeats the point.

Hmmm.jpg   

Contributors: Culmor (3) , Like Ra (6) , PurpleVibes (4) , Tinker D (2) , Zooy (1)