Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lobudek
Shining Silver Rhinestones Mesh Long Dress Luxury Stage Catwalk Transparent Birthday Celebrate Outfit Singer Photo Shoot Dress
$264.99-45%

latex tights
5XL Women Stockings PU Leather Tights Leggings High Socks Fetish Long Latex Stockings Clubwear Sexy Lingerie Nightwear
$19.96-50%

ultrathin pantyhose
Children tights kids collant enfant render sox girls stockings pantyhose summer ultrathin model silk baby dance Tights
$3.74-29%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Male Sexy Thong Mankini Men's Strap Underwear Men Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Thongs Man Leotard Stage Lingerie
$2.01-3%

leather hood bondage
Hollow Drool Mouth Gag Silicone Slaver Ball Open Mouth Plug SM BDSM Hood Bondage Oral Slobber Sex Toys for Woman Man Adult Games
$9.68-29%

ballet high heels
Ballet Toe Pads Ballet Dance Pointe Pads Ballet Dance Toe Pads Soft Toe Covers Pointe Shoes High Heels Toe Caps For Women Girls
$4.26-34%

dildo chair
Adult Sex Furniture Bdsm Sex Toys For Women Men Bondage Handcuffs And Blindfold Set Neck Wrist Restraint SM Play Erotic Sex Shop
$12.58-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Important to remember while do selfbondage.
Very true. @Like Ra  even noticed a similar thing years ago https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...27#pid4527 that the lock that came with the CB6000 was failing, corrosion in his case. Just a great example of always inspect your gear before use, and that quality always trumps price.
(16 Oct 2020, 14:18 )Frank Wrote: @Like Ra  even noticed a similar thing years ago
Wow, I forgot about it 😁
(16 Oct 2020, 13:30 )Tinker D Wrote: Interesting, China locks are as cheaply made as some of there bondage gear.
One good pull and Rippppp.
Well, there goes a hundred bucks down the tubes.

It's not only locks.
The electronics can be quite bad too.
I bought an electronically controlled pumping system and after a week it started switching itself off randomly. For about the price of the customs duty I paid, I managed to build a whole new electronics system that is a lot better and gives far more control. The pump was OK though. So were the breast cups, the hoses etc.
With the locks, this is why I store all my locks closed. That way I can't use them unless I can open them first.
(17 Oct 2020, 09:24 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: With the locks, this is why I store all my locks closed. That way I can't use them unless I can open them first.
Same, but I never thought about it 😊
And always with their key...

I once locked myself having prepped the key on the table to figure that I did not had the right key to my gag which was over my full latex hood (except mouth for the gag)... I had to go search for it blindly in the box with all other chains and padlock...
The most time i do Selfbondage, i dont use any locks. My leather ties can be closed with a imbus key. I use the imbus key size for every screw on my bondage devices. I have manny of these Imbus keys. This is the easyest way for me.
Ok, for us that don’t know what an imbus key or lock looks like,
I’ll be the one to ask... What is an inbus?
(17 Oct 2020, 23:26 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, for us that don’t know what an imbus key or lock looks like,
I’ll be the one to ask... What is an inbus?

In the USA it is called a hex key or Allen key.
Got it.