Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather hood bondage
Sex Bdsm Bondage Head Hood with Zipper Lock Sex Mask Headgear Adult Games Man Helmet Mask Erotic Nightclub Hotel Product Sex Toy
$25.70-30%

latex bondage
Mens Sissy Latex Panties FetishE Cutout Open Butt Wetlook Leather Penis Pouch Briefs Gay Bondage Crotchless Jockstraps Underwear
$14.90

zippidy
Shining Sexy Sequins Gold Mirrors Rhinestones Nude Split Sleeveless Dress Evening Fancy Festival Costume Singer Outfit jinzita
$180.29-20%

crossdress fetish latex
Men's Fetish Unisex Flesh Latex Rubber Zentai Short Gloves With Nails Art Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves For Crossdresser
$361.79

latex zentai
Nature Latex Catsuit Women Rubber Swimsuit Zentai with Back Zip Unitard Sexy Women Kig Swimsuit
$95.46-23%

msemis
Toddler Kid Girls Sparkling Feather Ballet Dance Dress Sleeveless Backless Leotard Mesh Tutu Skirted Ballerina Swan Dancewear
$28.28-35%

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Fancy Man Sissy Cosplay Briefs Elastic Waistband Cartoon Heart Print Ruffled Lace Bowknot Adorned Cute Brief Panties
$7.59-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

"If found" note
Anyone ever use an "If found" note for their SB sessions? I'm planning on doing a self-bondage walk in the woods this weekend and am thinking about writing a note like this. Curious if others have tried it, what you included, and if you ever got caught. Also curious about the idea of letting someone else write it for you, but you not read what it says. 

I originally got the idea for this from one of my favorite SB stories: http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_s...ecid/41808

Here's the note from that story. It's probably a bit more extreme than I would want but it's pretty hot nonetheless: 

Do NOT remove my gag or untie me until you read this letter first.

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a slave owner!

Take advantage of my helpless predicament to live out your fantasies. Nothing is off limits!

Be as sadistic, kinky, disgusting, perverted, or demented as you want!

Worried about repercussions or want this to last a long time? Take pictures and blackmail me!

My name is Bill Stout and my parents live at 4312 Elm St.

My facebook account is bill.stout.1332 with a password of stoutmeister.

Here are some things I want to do for your enjoyment:

- Anything you want – no limits – especially if I suffer in the process

- Be humiliated - cross dressed, panty cleaning, fucked in the ass, shit on, etc.

- Be punished with pain - whips, clamps, general torture, etc.

- Be controlled with a chastity device so I only orgasm when you let me

- Be used for oral sexual pleasure: pussy, breasts, assholes, cocks, etc.

Feeling sympathetic or worried about me? Don't! I want all of this!

If given the chance, I will lie. Do NOT believe anything I say!

Denying is part of my fantasy – especially gay activity and shit play. (I swallow for both!)

Since I will never say it, thanks for making me feel humiliated, miserable, used, & helpless

WARNING: My handcuffs will open when the minute timer on the front hits zero. To prevent this, use the key on this note. Turn it clockwise and the cuffs will stay locked but the buttons will become enabled allowing you to adjust / extend the time. (Counter-clockwise opens them)
(11 Sep 2019, 11:53 )Slut-b Wrote: Anyone ever use an "If found" note for their SB sessions? I'm planning on doing a self-bondage walk in the woods this weekend and am thinking about writing a note like this. Curious if others have tried it, what you included, and if you ever got caught. Also curious about the idea of letting someone else write it for you, but you not read what it says. 
Be careful not to confuse fantasy with reality.

The only time I leave instructions is when I know I'd be discovered in the house by the mrs
  Even then, your discoverer must be in on the fantasy if you write something as explicit as that.
  If not I just scribble "if you don't want to join in, leave me until I learn my lesson". That way if your partner doesn't want to join in, you might get bonds tightened & then left...

What you propose seems far too risky in real life.
I wonder just how many missing persons with this kink tried this.
And lost. As in their life, as in found or not found dead.
(11 Sep 2019, 13:56 )Tinker D Wrote: And lost. As in their life, as in found or not found dead.

So I appreciate the need to be conscious of safety, and the difference between fantasy and reality. But a lot of what we’re doing here, especially with self-bondage, entails risk. 

Im not talking about doing outdoor bondage in a grungy truck stop where someone could whisk me away like you suggest. And I pointed out that the above note is more extreme than I would ever do. 

Also, regardless of whether or not there’s a note involved, doesn’t any sort of outdoor play come with the possible risk of what you suggest? 

Anyway, I’ve also done a note like this in relative safety at home where the only person who may discover is a roommate or my partner. Just trying to have a discussion about scenarios where folks have tried this, or even fantasized about it and what they would include.
Ok, maybe I misunderstood. I thought you were going to a walk in the park or in the woods. But I do like the note to wife or partner, while in the privacy of ones home.
(11 Sep 2019, 18:42 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, maybe I misunderstood. I thought you were going to a walk in the park or in the woods. But I do like the note to wife or partner, while in the privacy of ones home.
I found it quite exciting to write a note for the wife to find before getting myself as stuck as possible.

Requested she tighten bonds first so there would be no escape.
Then said how TENS was set to low & to increase power depending what reaction she got from me

Don't get to do that much these days as offspring won't clear off & give us any time alone
Change the locks.
(11 Sep 2019, 18:42 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, maybe I misunderstood. I thought you were going to a walk in the park or in the woods. But I do like the note to wife or partner, while in the privacy of ones home.

In terms of what I've done in the past, have only done the note with a partner in the privacy of my own home. 

But yes, I am planning on taking a walk in the woods. But it's fairly private area, relatively safe, and I plan on having some backups in place. Biggest safety factor is that my bondage won't be super strict. But I do think I'm going to do an If Found note. More than anything it amplifies the mind-fuck and thrill of the session.
(12 Sep 2019, 15:36 )Slut-b Wrote: More than anything it amplifies the mind-fuck and thrill of the session.
^This! It's all between our ears!

Contributors: egregious (2) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1) , Slut-b (3) , Tinker D (5)