Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
NEW Women Smoothly Magic High Waist Traceless Pantyhose See-through Ultrathin Seamless Open Crotch Tights Transparent Medias
$6.04-9%

latex zentai
Sexy Snake Print Lingerie Latex PVC Jumpsuit Zentai Costume Women Black Catsuit Pole Dance suit Lady Nightclub erotic Bodysuit
$185.63-25%

sexy pantyhose
Y2K Gradient Stockings Women Girls Fashion Multi Color Elastic Stockings Long Pantyhose Women Sexy Colored Stockings Tights
$8.37-43%

muziskat lingerie
2024 Spring New Erotic Lingerie Steel Ring Gathered Solid Colour Hanging Neck Halter Sexy Two-Piece Set With Mould Cups Onlyfan
$31.01-55%

sexy pantyhose
Women Fishnet Sexy Stockings Multicolor Plus Size Pantyhose Colored Mesh Red Fishnets Tights Anti Hook Nylon Panty
$15.48

tpe penis
Soft Huge Dildos XXL Anal Free Dildo with Suction Cup Penis Female Masturbator Adults Ealistic Sex Toys Erotic for Women Gode 18
$55.85

meise
Sexy Women Backless Bandage Micro Mini Dress Ice Silk Sheer Tight Pencil Cute Dress Stripe Bodycon Solid Mini Dress Candy Color
$6.63-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
ā‚¬23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

How to add internal leg sleeves to sleepsack? - Help with sewing
(20 Feb 2017, 07:42 )auser Wrote: if its too tight to get into then its there for if this thing turns from solo to dual play.
šŸ˜ Are you sure you will be able to cut through if you manage to get in (to be honest, I have no idea how would you get in)

(20 Feb 2017, 07:42 )auser Wrote: f I had gone all the way up to the crotch zipper there would have been no way get the zipper to the front to close it unless it was someone else doing it from behind.
That was my other question šŸ˜‰
If I do the armband idea I am almost positive there would be no way to get that arm out IF I get in but then again Ive gotten in and out of everything else so far but I'm betting if I can get in that arm will be legit stuck. The only way out is to free the one arm thats left and I'm not gonna be an idiot and do that arm in aband as well. 1 arm stuck for real is enough.

One thing I have been doing, is when I get the first arm out of one of the sleeves I put that arm back down to the side at the same level it would be if it was still in the sleeve. I do not use my free arm to help free or speed up the process of getting the other arm out. That would be cheating šŸ˜‹ However if I was able to get my arm into the band and the sleeve I would have no choice but to use the free arm for help.

At the bottom of the right sleeve I can for some reason feel a thread down there. I'm not sure what its holding but it inside the sleeve. I have a feeling if I pop that stitch with my finger the whole bottom of the sleeveĀ will become unsewn. Push hand through, pull up and the whole sleeve should just pull apart. Its aeady come apart with less force.Ā I really should fix that actually but wont until after this armband idea.

Despite sewing the legs down the middle Ā I can still Ā walk around freely in it. I don't like to because it will wear out the cheap material on the bottom but if I need to get up and walkĀ I can. I slept in it last night arms in sleeves and before starting to escape this morning, I got up and walked over to my fan to turn it off.Ā It actually got kinda chilly in there with the fan blowing on me while sleeping instead of fighting to get out.Ā I'd like to make the legs a little smaller spacewise horizontally for more walking restriction but not going and closer upward towards the zipper.

There is a pair of scissors 4 feet away from me and if absolute worst came to worst, I have alot of corners and edges in my place. If I absolutely had to with no other choice I could hook the fabric onto something, pull and just rip it to shreds but if I had to do that there would be no chance of repair anymore.
I wouldn't leave any space between legs at all. Something like putting both legs into one leggings-leg.

Mmm... too many "legs" here ... šŸ˜
I WISH I could do that. Tried but it cannot be turned around to zip up. I did however bring both arms inside and even without the sleeves and unzipped it was hard to move. ALSO Zero chance of working arms into sleeves. I think I'll just take a bit off each side or another row down the middle on each side of the current stiching.

Funny story...I sewed in the armband and actualy got in....and no matter what that arm was not going anywhere or coming out. Got the right arm out and had to use it to help free the left and went about my day.

Came home and Ā tried your idea of both legs in one side but could not turn it around as I said. Would have been f'ing interseting to have somene to zip it up with both legs in one sleeve. But not at this point in time so I went back to normal and got in again since I was aeady 1/2 way into it.

Now heres the funny but annoying/aggravating part...This time I was able to free the arm that was in the armband sleeve first before freeing the arm that is less restricted. Yeah I got the armband arm out first as well as this entire session I got out faster than the first. In about 1/2 the time. That kind pissed me off bit. I do however have alot of slack in the armband as I didnt sew up the middle to do any take up/out of material as well as fix few places where material is starting to fray around where the hood joins to the rest of the bag. Probably from sticking my shoulder up into the hood to get out.

Tomorrow I'm gonna sew up the mentioned areas and if I can still get my armband arm out first again, I'm putting a right side armband in as well. Hopefully tmrw it takes longer than 2 minutes to escape which it what it took on the 2nd try with the armband. My right arm was also still in the sleeve when I freed the armband arm. If I sew one on the right side and I get stuck trying to get out well then it would have to be ripped but so far this thing has been unable to hold me with everything I have done to it so far. The best so far was the 1st time with the armband. That was pretty hard but nowhere near what I am after and getting out so fast the second time is actually a step backwards.

--------------------

Wondering For real commercially madeĀ sleepsacks which is the order of weakest most easily rippable but stretchable material to the strongest and most difficult to damage and least stretchable?

1-Spandex shiny metallicĀ 
2-10oz Spandex (Can 10oz spandex come in shiny metallic like what I have now?)
3-Lycra
4-Latex
5-Rubber
6-Neoprene
7-Darlex
8-Canvas/Cloth
9-Leather

I think this is weakest to strongest but I probably got a couple wrong.
(20 Feb 2017, 07:42 )auser Wrote: There will be a small slit between the new and old material essentially making this in an "armband" kind of deal. If it works great, if its too tight to get into then its there for if this thing turns from solo to dual play. Slide through the armband first then into the rest of the sleeve.
To be honest, I can't visualise this "armband", so do not understand how it works...
Its just another strip of material that adds to the sleeve I aeady put in to make it closer to armpit level but not connected to the sleeve. That way its optional. Also if I was unable to get in with it then I can just put my arm over it and bypass the band and use the sleeve like I have been.
You can see on the real sleeve how I made it smaller by taking it in at the middle. I didn't do that on the armband yet so its loose.

Its starting to fray at the neck pretty bad which is why I'm looking intoĀ a stronger material. But it HAS to be shiny black metallic wetlook color like this one. This one was $36 on ebay.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20170220_185536.jpg     20170220_191055.jpg     20170220_185935.jpg   
This is the one I have now

Metallic Black Mummy

I just seen this

Mummy Style Lycra Zentai

On the second link that picture has what looks like stitching down the arms which suggest inner sleeves and it looks like a FRONTĀ zip as well. Considering. I have sent seller a message asking about the stitches down the side. Its the same price as what I have now though so it will be the same cheap quality.
1-Spandex shiny metallicĀ 
2-10oz Spandex (Can 10oz spandex come in shiny metallic like what I have now?)
3-Lycra
4-Latex
5-Rubber
6-Neoprene
7-Darlex
8-Canvas/Cloth
9-Leather

So nobody knows the answer to this?
What is the question? Which material to choose? You should be able to break free, should you stuck, right?

I prefer stretchy materials, what would exclude canvas and leather from the list, on the other hand, these two are the most restrictive.
Your list is pretty much in the order I'd expect from gentle to severe restriction.
But some will be very similar to one another. Darlex & neoprene for example are close.... main difference being thickness in this case.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sleepsack Self-Bondage zan 15 5,351 30 Oct 2020, 18:27
Last Post: Like Ra
New Darlex Sleepsack storm666 4 4,258 18 Mar 2019, 23:22
Darlex Sleepsack zan 39 22,985 14 Feb 2018, 18:42
External Sleeve Sleepsack Marcus 9 54,341 17 May 2016, 01:54
Pantyhose sleepsack Joyl27 25 31,465 27 Sep 2015, 13:47

Contributors: Anne (1) , auser (9) , Like Ra (8) , ltxrob (2)