Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ballet high heels
1/2/3PCS Forefoot Pads Soft And Soothing Non-slip Silicone Gel Toe Finger Covers High Heels Ballet Foot Care Ultimate Comfort
$2.81

hypnosis device
USB Charging Microcurrent Holding Sleep Aid Instrument Hypnosis Instrument Massager and Relax Pressure Relief Sleep Device
$32.70-50%

hentai
43CM Anime Party Look Kagetsu Mei 1/4 Bunny Ver Sexy Girl PVC Action Figures Hentai Collectible Model Doll Toys Christmas Gift
$83.42-45%

transparent panties
Floral Embroidered Lace Sexy Thong Transparent Underwear Low Waist Temptation Hollow Out Panties String Seamless Briefs
$5.34

crossdress fetish latex
04mm Thickness Crossdress Fetish Over Knee Latex Rubber Socks Wetlook Oiled Cosplay Lolita Leggings Thigh High Long Stocking
$84.69-24%

shiny pantyhose
Collant Femme 12D Oil Shiny One Line T Crotch Tights High Waist Nylon Pantyhose Women Sexy Transparent Stockings Party Hosiery
$3.75

bondage
TleMeny 4Pcs Bondage Set BDSM Kits Eye Mask Whip Spanking Paddle Feather Stick Sex Adult Games Erotic Sex Toys For Women Couples
$3.42

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Guisi-selfbondage - How does this guy do it?
Ok, so what do you think of this self-bondage?

1__7__by_guisi_selfbondage-daot7pj.png     my_selfbondage_20_by_guisi_selfbondage-daot7z1.png    and animated fun  self_bondage_gif1_by_guisi_selfbondage-dao7bri.gif      - by the very talented Guisi (click to visit their DeviantArt site for much, much more)

I think it is rather clever and I love the whole encasement element

Enjoy

MJ
Is it indeed '"self"-bondage?
(21 Nov 2016, 22:56 )Like Ra Wrote: Is it indeed '"self"-bondage?

I confess that I also had doubts, but then I looked a lot closer and thought it was self-applied (I can see how to do most of it yourself) - still not 100% certain though.

MJ
(21 Nov 2016, 16:04 )madjack Wrote: Ok, so what do you think of this self-bondage?

and animated fun   - by the very talented Guisi (click to visit their DeviantArt site for much, much more)

I think it is rather clever and I love the whole encasement element

Enjoy

MJ

More from Guisi

11_by_guisi_selfbondage-dapgefb.gif    and this next one is Guisi's response to a 'is this really self-bondage?' question and is intended to show the self-bondage process   process_by_guisi_selfbondage-dass92i.jpg   

What do you think?

MJ
I been following this person on Deviant Art for a while, and i can't tell if this is actually self-bondage. 
I can somewhat see how it works but it would require some custom made tools
Guisi-selfbondage

I wish he would post a tutorial or something.
Hmm I can't believe that this is all self-bondage.
There are some things which I hardly believe can be done by yourself without any asisstance.
More from Guisi  - this time it goes wrong!

1_by_guisi_selfbondage-dcd4zwd.gif    - (animated) a very painful looking tumble!  Scare3 

The good news is that I contacted Guisi and he reports to be ok, but looking at it (especially the proximity of his head to the door and chair) it could have ended really badly....

play safe out there

MJ
 guisi_selfbondage-01-suspension.gif   

Interesting dialogue:

Sa1nt4ng3r: How did you tie yourself like that? [Image: eek.gif]
Guisi-selfbondage: [Image: winkrazz.gif] willpower~
Sa1nt4ng3r: And how do you get out again? [Image: =p.gif]
Guisi-selfbondage: struggle[Image: cries.gif]
Sa1nt4ng3r: And if that fails?
Guisi-selfbondage: dry corpse[Image: eek.gif]
If you look closely, you will see that he never cinches the wrist coil. He just slips the wrist in the loop and enjoy the moment with some (fake) struggle. Still an impressive technique though, especially the suspention, but a bit disappointing. Just image one last "pull" of a slipknot that ends that masterpiece of ropes Wacko1
Sadly, it appears that falling/slipping is a frequent cause of fatalities for selfbondage practitioners ☹
Play safe.