Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

koomiho
KOOMIHO Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Crossdresser A/B/C/D/E/G Cup Fake Boobs Drag Queen Shemale Transgender Cosplay 4TH GEN
$215.54-59%

mouth gag
PU Leather Belt BDSM Bondage Deep Throat Double Round Ring Flail Slave Mouth Gag Bite Ring Gags Open Oral Adult Game Sex Toys
$8.58-10%

transparent dress
40-90kg Large Size Sling Women Dress Sexy Lingerie Show Breast Sling Transparent Lady Dress Erotic Underwear Sexy Girls Skirt
$241.18-49%

bondage body
Women Sexy Harness belt Chest Harness Corset Leather Lingerie Body Harness Bdsm Bondage Lingerie Punk Gothic Fetish Clothing
$10.38-50%

tiaobug sissy
Mens Erotic Lingerie Underpants Lip Dots Plaid Pattern Sissy Panties See-through Mesh Skirt Ruffles Bowknot Miniskirt Underwear
$6.22-41%

steel bondage
Bondage Gear Hard Clover Nipple Clamps Clips Games Sex Toys Adult Products For Women Metal Nipple Clamps Steel Breast
$4.01-55%

lip plump
2021 Sexy Lips New Lip Pump Enlarger Plumper Enhancer Fuller Bigger Pouty Luscious Plump
$9.68-60%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
The neosteel she-male chastity belt, pics from misschastity1 on flickr.
A dream come true...

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg   

...add a couple of pairs of toast danskin dance tights, some black fishnets...

4.jpg     5.jpg     6.jpg     7.jpg     8.jpg   

and a leotard and you have what you might be think is the perfect underwear for a maid:

9.jpg   

However, with a few carefully placed holes you can have this. I think in (for example) a fetish club this would be even cooler, especially if there was the tail end of a butt plug bulging through the anal opening under the tights...Good2

11.jpg     12.jpg     13.jpg     14.jpg     15.jpg     10.jpg   
Welp, master has locked me into my new chastity device thing. How the fuk do you get used to this? Its very clunky and heavy and the lock on the front of it is noisy as hell. Not that i have a choice at the moment, but can these things really be worn long(ish) term? And discretely under clothing?
You get used to it because you have to :p Only at night it bothers me (I do chastity out of my own free will). To stop the lock from rattling, you can use a bit of tape to stick it to your device. Are they discrete? Depends on what you wear: skinny jeans will give you something noticeable whereas with a 501 you won't see anything out of the normal.
What chastity devices have you got?
I have a CB 2000, a birdlocked and some generic chinese metal thing (wich is uncomfortable)
(22 Jul 2014, 21:22 )herrpee Wrote: generic chinese metal thing (wich is uncomfortable)
Can I have more details, please? I'm about to order "a Chinese metal thing", but not sure which to choose. I have cb6000 and find it terrible: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4842
That CB is gonna be uncomfortable. The CB-6000 series is better designed. In chastity here, and at anytime in any of 3 devices. Steel, silicone CB-6000s or the CB-3000 from my Mistress. Can avoid "pinch points" by taping the pinch area (ie the bottom etc).

Ensure you also have a RING that is SIZED too you or yeah, it's gonna be terrible (because it is too tight if too small.... )

I went 45 days without cumming and in chastity NO PROBLEM because things were sized RIGHT.
I've just won these two chastity devices:

Stainless Steel Chastity Devices Shortest Cage A099
Latest design Stainless steel Massage beads chastity devices A130

Thinking about some experiments...
(01 Aug 2014, 18:29 )Like Ra Wrote: I've just won these two chastity devices:

Stainless Steel Chastity Devices Shortest Cage A099
Latest design Stainless steel Massage beads chastity devices A130

Thinking about some experiments...

Serious kit and seriously sexy too... those 'tubes' and 'pipes' 😇

But would I be brave enough?

MJ
Let us know... HAve fun :p