Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

msemis
Kids Teens Ballet Dance Unitard Girls Long Sleeve Gymnastics Leotard Jumpsuits Children Dancing Class Training Dancewear Unitard
$65.47

dildo
Huge Realistic Brown Giant Long Dildo Soft Silicone Vaginal Masturbators Penis Erotic Toy for Women Suction Cup Thick Glans Dick
$41.60-50%

bdsm
Silicone Handcuffs Sex Toy For Couples BDSM Bondage Erotic Accessories Ankle Cuff Restraints Adult Products Sexy Bondage
$2.73-24%

headphone sleeping mask
Sleeping Mask 3D Eye Mask HeadSet Headband Soft Elastic Comfortable Wireless Music Headset Eye Mask With Mic For Side Sleepers
$15.33-7%

hypnosis device
New Ems Intelligent Sleep Device Fast Sleep Rest Hypnosis Insomnia Artifact Wristband Watch Microcurrent Sleep Aid Instrument
$50.07-50%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Men's Strap Underwear Mankini Male Sexy Thong Men Leotard Bondage Lingerie Thongs Bodysuit Stage Body Costume
$5.07-2%

bondage body
1pc Black Whole Body New Women Body Harness Bra Cage Top Lingerie Adjustable Size Harness Lingerie Clothing Harness Bondage Belt
$3.80

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How do you deal with stress?
If it's not too sensitive, could you please give at least an indication of what your job was related to?

As you all might have guessed, I'm an IT guy, overtime here is very expected (my official record is 80+ work week). However, if you give almost a half of your non-increasing salary away, and keep the stress and frustrations for yourself in full, the motivation goes southward... And this is where yoga, qigong, and Eastern philosophy kick in full 😁
(26 Feb 2019, 16:07 )Like Ra Wrote: If it's not too sensitive, could you please give at least an indication of what your job was related to?

IT - which I know covers a wide spectrum of roles.

MJ
You know, another thing I do when I get really stressed out, I tend to go out in the woods or a field, just to watch the birds. I just love chickadees and a covie of Quail. They way that they run, makes me happy and relaxing to my mind.

Your results may vary.
OK, my methods still work, but do not cope with the load. Ideally it should be an "upward spiral" (you accumulate energy and resources), but currently it's a "downward" one. Something requires changes...
Maybe you should reconsider the diet? Add magnesium (halva) and calcium? It usually helps.
Sorry for my english translator.
I'm in the most important part of the project (aeady worked 10 hours today), two weeks ago I could not begin to work after a short vacation. So.... I returned to hypnofetish. I just start an exciting file as a background music (headphones, headphones) and that helps somehow. In the NLP terms I'm re-anchored the association the necessity to work from tiredness/burn out symptoms to arousal, bondage and feminization. Not sure how healthy it is, but I can proceed and I have some non-food pleasure as a reward. Also, headphones with something speaking/playing isolates from the disturbing background, and it's not a music, because in my case music becomes an earworm I can't get out of my head, what makes things worse.

See https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2893
I listen to hypnosis / meditation files
I have some I bought from uncommon knowledge over a decade ago

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EaMJOo1jks

is another fave
Like @madjack I was in a stressful, if low paid job, even so I enjoyed it for the best part of 25 years, then new boss comes in, dismisses as many staff as she could get away with, then sets her sights on me and made my life hell for the next three years. In the end, I quit and only just in time as I suffered a series of stokes but I was lucky, I got to help within 15 minutes of having them and they got me the medical help I needed.
Looking at me, you cannot tell how close to death I came, but now, after a few years of struggling financially, my personal pensions have kicked in and when I do feel even slightly stressed, I spend the evenings (and some afternoons) dressed up and if I'm really out of sorts, a couple of hours bound and gagged to my favourite chair.
The sensations and feelings of satin and nylons just help me chill out so much. Life is good these days.
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
I go into the wild, which isn't possible at the moment. 

I need to see mountains again 😟
(09 Jan 2021, 15:05 )Culmor Wrote: I need to see mountains again
#metoo ... And the sea ... And some desert ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
You know you’re overworking when… Like Ra 10 2,414 04 Aug 2020, 17:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (2) , essanym (1) , jennysmith_tg (1) , Like Ra (12) , madjack (3) , MNelimoJ (3) , PetraJane (1) , Pidstupne (1) , Tinker D (3) , vanessa_fetish (1)