Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

otouch
Automatic Masturbator for Men Sucking Vibrating Real Pussy Blowjob Machine Male Sex Toy Men Masturbation Cup Adult Goods for Men
$726.18-20%

latex one piece
Pirate Theme Birthday Party Decoration Paper Tableware Cake Topper Latex Balloons Set Party One PCS Tablecloth Surprise Anime
$11.89-30%

cosplay sexy
4 Styles Oil Glossy Black Bodysuit High Elastic Sensual Lingerie Cosplay Underwear Women Sheer Nylon Crotchless Bodystockings
$14.70

sexy
Big size 32 34 36 38 40 B C Lace Bralette summer bra Sexy Crop Top Bra Brassiere Intimates lingerie women t shirt dress bra
$5.25

automatic masturbator
Automatic Telescopic Male Masturbator Cup Sucking Vibrating Masturbation Machine Vagina Pusssy Blowjob Sex Toys for Men Goods 18
$448.01

soronssy
New Japanese Women Sheer Pantyhose Fashion Shiny Oil Sexy Tights Stocking Transparent Silk Smooth Glitter Tights Medias De Mujer
$98.53-30%

FRRK
FRRK Fish Net Shape Metal Chastity Cage with PU Belt Male BDSM Sex Tooys for Man Stainless Steel Cock Rings 성인용품 남자용
$14.98-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hi - not just me then.....
Hi Everyone, Thankyou for letting me join this community.

Being a man I always joked to people that I had 'great legs...for a woman!'. Last couple of years I was able to find out if that was actually true! I actually do think my legs are more like female legs than mens anyway - I'm quite slim. So this is actually an advantage when wearing female clothes. 

Ok, so I've always, always been massively aroused by very dark fantasies (torture, discipline, punishment) I'VE NO IDEA WHY! I'm a very gentle natured, kind sort of person in normal life. Eventually I just dived in and tied myself up at home, why is it so much fun??!! And I honestly never thought I'd say it, but the cross dressing is a blast too - why?! Don't know, but getting to the point I don't really care!

Anyway thankyou everyone, looking forward to reading all your posts!  

(If I just vanish one day, apologies in advance - I sometimes have this idea that I shouldn't do any of this kind of thing)
Very warm welcome here, and you can stay here for sure 😊
Welcome to our group.
Stay as long as you like, and please share your thoughts.
I am not slim as you are, but I too have legs and with the right nylons and outfit, they look great.
Welcome, I still tend to ghost around even though I finally created an account lol. Enjoy your stay 😊.
(17 Feb 2018, 16:56 )Tinker D Wrote: Welcome to our group.
Stay as long as you like, and please share your thoughts.
I am not slim as you are, but I too have legs and with the right nylons and outfit, they look great.

Curves are good!
Thankyou everyone for the replies. It means a lot to me to connect with others who have similar feelings, because in all other parts of life I wouldn't open up about these things.

Thankyou !
Welcome aboard!

(17 Feb 2018, 15:58 )Interestinglyunique Wrote: I sometimes have this idea that I shouldn't do any of this kind of thing
Why? It's neither harmful, nor illegal, it is fun, and you can learn something about yourself, right?

Usually guilt comes with orgasms, or when you spend money on "useless fun", when you need them for something more useful (the former multiplies the guilt for the latter 😁 ) But spending money on alcohol or cigarettes is very harmful (also for others), much more useless - the bought product disappears in the toilet (polluting your body) or in the air (polluting both). See? It's just a matter of a proper comparison...
I would rather spend money on Pantyhose than cigarettes.

As for Curves, my curves somehow got to my belly, instead of my butt where I wanted.
(18 Feb 2018, 02:02 )Like Ra Wrote: Welcome aboard!

(17 Feb 2018, 15:58 )Interestinglyunique Wrote: I sometimes have this idea that I shouldn't do any of this kind of thing
Why? It's neither harmful, nor illegal, it is fun, and you can learn something about yourself, right?

Usually guilt comes with orgasms, or when you spend money on "useless fun", when you need them for something more useful (the former multiplies the guilt for the latter 😁 ) But spending money on alcohol or cigarettes is very harmful (also for others), much more useless - the bought product disappears in the toilet (polluting your body) or in the air (polluting both). See? It's just a matter of a proper comparison...

Thanks for that, I know I'm still in the process of embracing my inner kink!
Yep, and another thing. Society is generally OK with alcohol and cigarettes, but usually not OK with playing with genders. BUT! One more important thing: nobody cares (or at least should care) what happens behind the closed doors, provided it's legal. Doing things in public is a different story and very society dependant.

In other words:

Kinks are OK, unless illegal, harmful or too disturbing for others 😉

Under "disturbing" I mean - "Use the common sense", just like for everything else. Some clothes or styles are considered inappropriate even for girls and even in the rather tolerant Nordic European countries (NL, BE, DE, SE, NO, FI, DK).