Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lifelike sex doll
17Kg Lifelike Size Skeleton Half Body Sex Dolls Sexy Pussy Big Ass Breast Vagina Anal Anus Male Masturbation Adult Sex Toys
$1753.29-39%

leg binder
Aonve Lingerie Women's Binders And Shapers Slimming Underwear Body Shaper High Waist Panties Body Shaping Leg Pants Pants Women
$28.75-30%

metelam
Metelam Ladies Sexy Lycra Bodysuit Zentai Leotard Top 2-Way Zipper Party Jumpsuit Romper
$56.69

CYOMI
CYOMI Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Customized Crotch Thigh High Boots Women Stilettos 12Cm High Heel Unisex Boot Lace Up Front Women Fall 2020 Pointed Toe
$223.85-16%

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth 5.2 Headphone 3D Wireless Music Eye Mask White Noise Headset For Artifact breathable Sleeping Headphones
$38.30-40%

rubber latex dress
Fashion women latex women's dress without zipper, 100% natural rubber latex dresses D ring
$169.39-7%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hi - not just me then.....
Sure, like me.
I drive almost every day, from theaters to bars to resteraunts. I wear my work clothing. But at nite or my day off, I get to wear anything I want. Sure, you can call it anything you want, crossdressing, free style or whatever. I like clothing.
I like pantyhoes, bras and soft panties. And for the most part, I can wear them at home and at work. Well, the bra is somewhat hard to wear on the warmer days, but I do like the way they feel on my skin.
But, if I wore my jeans skirt, to a resterant or bar, then that could cause a problem. So I wear my skirts and tees at home when I can and that's it.
Do I look like a woman? Sometimes. Do I try to look like a female? Not really, but at times I do look good.
In short, I like to dress. I like clothing. Add some self bondage and I'm good for the weekend.
I love my kink. Sometimes I dress up every evening, sometimes I go for months doing nothing. But I love my kink.

I think you should too.

You know, you can keep your kink a Secret. There is no law that you have to make your kink public.
(18 Feb 2018, 16:14 )Tinker D Wrote: You know, you can keep your kink a Secret.
No-no-no.... Share with us, please! 😉
Well yea.....
You can share and be open with us. After all, you just made 2 friends.
Ha ha yes this is true thanks - good to 'meet' you both. The actual female dressing up part (which is pretty new for me) strangely doesn't really trouble me (strange because I literally never had any desire to do this before a bout a year ago). It's the bondage/ S&M side of things that I struggle to get my head around. It seems a bit cruel/sadistic to be so aroused by the thought of females in such awful torturous predicaments - but if I'm truly honest with myself it has always really turned me on (ever since I was a young kid).

WHY?? I don't think I'll ever know. I know too from girlfriends I've had etc that many women really get turned on by exactly the same things. Do you think it is just human nature?

I think the dressing up has given me a way to be the dom and the sub at the same time (does this sound familiar?). It's a really powerful combination for me.

Sorry I'm rambling, I tend to analyse! Good to meet you anyway.....

I can be quite unsociable and over anxious sometimes so please excuse me if i come across a bit 'prickly'! As for going public, yes I agree and I'm realising that these things will probably always be in the private realm for me (and maybe anonymous people on online forums) and hopefully a private partner if I can find one.... 😊 😊
Ok, not be picky, but bondage can be fun as well as art.
If you pick bondage as a form to hurt and kill, that's one thing.
But if you bondage as part of love, that's a whole new game right there.
Here are some examples.
A simple pair of nylons wrapped around the wrists is a form of simple love bondage. It doesn't hurt, it's easy to get out of. But it does add a bit of excitement to one or both.
For solo play, self bondage, the act or art of tieing yourself up can be a real powerfull turn on.
Bd, sm, bdsm and everything in between can be for everyone and for no one.
I do my SB/CD by myself. It's fun for me and is like to figure things out.

Give me a problem and I'll figure out how to do or build it.
That's me... Tinker D
Thankyou Tinker D - fun sounds like a good way of looking at things. Ok I'll sign off for now chat to you nice people soon!
Ok, take care.
And remember, you always welcome here.
See you soon