Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone body
Smitizen Male Silicone Foot Realistic Body Model Shoes Fetish Cosplay Fake Bodysuit for Crossdresser Drag Queen Costumes
$430.76-48%

sexy
Sexy Women Front Buckled Glamorous Underwear 3/4 Cup Seamless Push Up Bra Newest Girl 6 Colors Backless Seamless Lingerie
$4.43-32%

high waist faux leather
Lautaro Spring Autumn Long Black Soft Pu Leather Pants Women with Zipper High Waist Casual Elegant Straight Leg Trousers 2022
$38.88

shibari
5 m Thicken Cotton Rope Bondage Restraint Japanese Shibari BDSM Sex products Binding Toy BDSM Bondage Soft Rope Adult Games
$7.85-40%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Cobalt Lingerie Thongs Women's Underwear Set Woman 2 Pieces Fancy Lace Transparent Bra Erotic Pushup Sexy Fine Intimate
$7.94

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Animal Costumes
$550.38-25%

steel bondage
Heavy Penis Ring Ejaculation Delayed Scrotum Bondage Male Sex Toys Penis Training Stainless Steel Adult Game Erotic Products Sex
$40.96

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Would you like to be my friend?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sure Kitsi! I'd love to be friends with you.
100.00%
3 100.00%
Thanks, but no thanks.
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hi everyone! and thank you LikeRa
I'm Kitsi and I just found out LikeRa, it's nice to find such a beacon for the bondage community. The amount of information I found here today on the forums made me feel somewhat ashamed of myself for not reaching out to the community earlier. I don't know how often you hear this @Like Ra , but thank you for creating this site. The moment I started reading other's stories, experiences and advice, it's when I really clicked with this site.

Really, I wish I joined earlier, because there is aeady an impressive amount of stories and conversations in here. It all makes me ask myself, would it be weird if I reply to old threads? Is that okay, or should I create new ones with similar topics?

About myself, what I like the most is strict bondage positions and self bondage. I find corsets and long gloves a turn on, so I try to wear them as often as I can, and don't get me started on stockings and high heels. I don't even know when or how did I fill up an entire closet. Blush

PS. How uncommon is it to present oneself here? Maybe I'm old fashioned. XD
Nevertheless, very warm welcome aboard 😊
Welcome!

as as for your "old thread question"... just use them that way the topical information is in one place.
try to have a read through that topic first but fully understand it can be tricky when there are over 100 posts in a thread!
Hi Kitsune!
I think it's better to revive old threads rather than start new ones too.
C.
Hi and welcome aboard.

And no it's not old fashioned here (or I'm too ... xD )
Hi Kitsi! Welcome 😉

(28 Dec 2020, 08:09 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I just found out LikeRa
How did you find us? Just curious 😊

(28 Dec 2020, 08:09 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: would it be weird if I reply to old threads?
We do not have old threads 😊 And I usually shuffle posts around, merge & split threads, so do not be surprised if you can't find your post - you can always search for them in your profile - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/User-R...aldKitsune

(28 Dec 2020, 08:09 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: About myself, what I like the most is
definitely present here 😉

(28 Dec 2020, 08:09 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: How uncommon is it to present oneself here? Maybe I'm old fashioned.
Definitely not uncommon! (just check the amount of posts in this subforum). And I doubt if anybody can claim (with reasonable arguments and facts) what "current (or old or new) fashion" is, beginning with the word "current" (e.g. "current" is ... when?) 😁

So, very welcome again. And thanks much for good words!
(29 Dec 2020, 01:30 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I instantly liked the format of the blog, it's so aesthetically pleasing and to the point.
Thanks for that! The theme design is mine, what is also a drawback, because now I have to rewrite it to "match the current reality" 😊
(29 Dec 2020, 01:48 )Like Ra Wrote: now I have to rewrite it to "match the current reality" 😊

How so? I find it extremely easy to use as it is right now. Every subsection is nicely packed and one click away to enjoy. I mean, this is the only forum I know that has its own Game Section 🎮 and event scheduler.

Or do you mean current like in back-end development, new features, live streaming, ...?
(29 Dec 2020, 08:58 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Or do you mean current like in back-end development
The forum has one huge problem - no proper mobile devices support. This is promised in the new version, which is being developed for years...

The blog has more issues, as WordPress changed significantly, some plugins are not supported and have to be rewritten to conform new PHP and new WordPress API, etc. I partially solved the mobility issue by an AMP plugin, though. It's not perfect, but it's usable and Google is almost happy. The desktop version (my theme) needs rewriting.

And, yes, the menu and navigation have to be redesigned for smartphones...

So, fun! 😁
Well for me, apple 6, works 90%. And some videos won’t work, I think you’re doing a great job. Yes, changes are required to keep up to the meddling gods that calls them public officials.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Are you married? Do you live alone? Like Ra 54 22,478 03 Feb 2023, 10:17
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Hi everyone! Tommi 1 489 09 Aug 2021, 23:57
Last Post: Like Ra
hello everyone... Luella 5 1,374 01 Jul 2019, 20:15
Last Post: Luella
Hello Everyone Mitersell 2 3,017 28 Apr 2014, 15:45
Last Post: Tinker D
Hello everyone!!! Aron8100 0 2,116 09 May 2013, 14:10
Last Post: Aron8100

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (1) , no smile (1) , PurpleVibes (3) , Tinker D (1)