Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

If you would like to use search functions, view attachments or play games, please consider registering.


Hi
#1
Hi,

I stumbled across links to this forum a few times while browsing erotic hypnosis sites so I thought I’d finally sign up. All my life I’ve had fetishes which means I’m very open minded. I’m bisexual and I’ve been a crossdresser since I was 7 years old, which means I’ve been at it for 37 years now and I’m not planning on ever stopping.  Smile

I once saw my dressing as a fetish or as an unacceptable perversion that had to be hidden away  but eventually I realised it was just the crap I had been conditioned to think. There was no internet when I was a kid and my parents were very traditional so it’s not surprising I thought some pretty stupid things about myself. When I finally came to the conclusion that at least some of what I think and feel is definitely female, things completely changed for me and my old inhibitions melted away. I got curious and knew I loved my kinkiness. I prefer to identify as female and in a sexual situation I’d prefer to dress female too, it just makes me feel more confident about myself and its exciting!

The thing is I tried going on TG sites and far too much of it is about conformity and fitting in. I want to be myself not what other people say I should be. I noticed when I was being told what I should wear I never felt happy. Thank goodness for the sissy sites and those that love dressing hyper-feminine like I do. I don’t really think of myself as a sissy but I picked up a few of the kinks along the way. Namely the outfits, the enjoyment of chastity and definitely a lot of their thinking. However I’m not a fan of the humiliation, the whole “you’re not a real man” and the femininity is a weakness crap because I feel that just undermines my identity and I did way too much of that idiotic thinking for years. I appreciate some people like that but not me.

I’ve always loved high heels and thigh length boots which really turned me on. The first time I wore a pair of those black patent boots I was in ecstasy. They made me feel sexy, powerful and confident. Nylon was another addiction for me from the first day I wore a pair of pantyhose or stockings. It was like an electric current running through my body. PVC has always excited me and does weird but nice things to my mind. I feel very different about myself, fantasise about being a dominatrix and seem to have the confidence I don’t normally feel in male mode. I love the feel of PVC and the way the light catches it.

Latex was another turn on for me but that stuff gets expensive fast and I need to slim down some before I invest in anymore because it limits my current purchase options. Catsuits, hoods, gloves; those things make me feel incredible! Leather, faux leather, wet-look are also other styling addictions. When I got into sissy stuff I discovered the joys of chiffon and satin which really blew my mind.

Wearing a gag was another exciting surprise for me and I think I’d really love to be tied up. Not into the spanking and whipping mind you, but I’d do it to someone else if they wanted it and taught me to do it properly and safely. I guess I’m a bit of a switch which is probably the correct term in these circles because I can get very submissive too and since I have to be dominant/overly masculine in general it really helps me to switch off. I’m also into hypnosis and love the idea of transformation fantasies and also brainwashing. Becoming a rubber doll is another little kink I have that I’d like to try one day. I’m also really curious about those Zentai suits too and I’m intrigued to discover how my thinking will change when I eventually wear one.

Anyway probably written far too much but first impressions suggest this site is a good fit for me. It would be really nice to talk about these things openly for a change rather than thinking about them in isolation.

Thanks for reading,
Crystal
Reply
#2
You sound like me.
Welcome.
?
Reply
#3
Very welcome aboard @DarkCrystal44! Your story sounds very very familiar! Tongue

(19 Oct 2018, 16:58 )DarkCrystal44 Wrote: while browsing erotic hypnosis sites
OK, so my efforts in this area did not go unnoticed! Big Grin

(19 Oct 2018, 16:58 )DarkCrystal44 Wrote: first impressions suggest this site is a good fit for me.
It's 95% match according to your story Smile The rest 5% is me talking and writing various things nobody reads anyway Big Grin
Reply
#4
(19 Oct 2018, 21:46 )Like Ra Wrote: It's 95% match according to your story Smile The rest 5% is me talking and writing various things nobody reads anyway Big Grin

You never know I guess it really depends on whether the other 5% of what you write is kinky enough. Big Grin Thanks for the welcome. Smile
Reply
#5
(19 Oct 2018, 21:55 )DarkCrystal44 Wrote: it really depends on whether the other 5% of what you write is kinky enough.
It definitely is: programming, site administration, web-design, problem solving, yoga, meditations, energy, egregors and plasticity of reality. Or is it more than 5%? Big Grin
Reply
#6
(19 Oct 2018, 21:46 )Like Ra Wrote: Very welcome aboard @DarkCrystal44! Your story sounds very very familiar! Tongue

(19 Oct 2018, 16:58 )DarkCrystal44 Wrote: while browsing erotic hypnosis sites
OK, so my efforts in this area did not go unnoticed! Big Grin

(19 Oct 2018, 16:58 )DarkCrystal44 Wrote: first impressions suggest this site is a good fit for me.
It's 95% match according to your story Smile The rest 5% is me talking and writing various things nobody reads anyway Big Grin
That’s not true, and you know it.
I read your posts every day. I may not respond, every day but I do read your posts.
Reply
#7
(19 Oct 2018, 23:29 )Tinker D Wrote: I read your posts every day.
ALL my posts? Wow... Even I don't read them.. sometimes... though I should... at least to proofread ... Big Grin

Thanks! Wink
Reply