Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

remote app vibrator
Wearable Panty Vibrator Strong Magnetic Clip App Remote Control Butterfly Clitoral Vibrating Adult Sex Toys
$30.03-51%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Thin 12D Women's Oil Shiny Open Crotch Pantyhose T-crotch Lingerie Female Sexy Invisible Nylon Stocking Smooth Glitter Tights
$5.07-29%

voletex
Latex Skirt Ruffles Women Sexy Rubber Skirt Party Wear
$84.69-7%

speerise
Speerise Kids Tank Biketard Unitard Shiny Metallic Gymnastics Leotard One-piece for Girls Plausiuit Spandex Unitards
$14.40-35%

panty girdle
Women Padded Butt Lifter Hip Enhancer Seamless Shaper Panties Underwear Waist Trainer Girdle Control Panties Faja Shapewear
$63.36

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Help with Content Warnings and Informed Consent
I have just started writing hypnosis files, and I am very interested in using some of the traditional Bambi Sleep triggers. From what I have read, one major objections that people have to some of the Bambi files is that they are not transparent in warning potential subjects about content or long-term effects.

I am hoping to get some feedback and direction from the community about what kinds of things should be included as warnings or disclaimers, both for BDSM and erotic hypnosis in general and with the Bambi Sleep-style triggers specifically.

Currently, I am adding the following (adapted from online information):

Before listening, please consider if Bambi Sleep is the right for you. These files are focused on deliberate behavioral modification and can have long-lasting effects, especially if you are under 25 or very susceptible to suggestion. So please don't take the files lightly.

The following themes/suggestions in these files include: bimbofication, Bambi triggers, IQ reduction, obedience, behavior modification, erosion of boundaries/consent, amnesia play, discipline, addiction, consent violations, boundary erosion, gaslighting.

Listening to these files may cause changes in sexual identity, desire, practices, and relationships.

Are there additional warnings or statements that would be helpful to make sure that people are aware of what is included and potential risks?
(01 Apr 2024, 02:19 )Eros Audio Wrote: I have just started writing hypnosis files,
Good! So, you decide, what goes into your files, right? What means, only you can define the possible effects?

(01 Apr 2024, 02:19 )Eros Audio Wrote: From what I have read, one major objections that people have to some of the Bambi files is that they are not transparent
The most popular hypno files are not 100% transparent. Think of Bambi, Samantha Bandler, Kei, Pig Girl, Tom Tame. Also, Goddess Gracy, MsJ and many others, who use subliminal tracks. And that absence of transparency, "the sweet unknown", is exactly what makes such creators more attractive.

So, I would say, that it's not the transparency, what turns people off, but rather what's absolutely transparent and declared. Think of:

(01 Apr 2024, 02:19 )Eros Audio Wrote: bimbofication, Bambi triggers, IQ reduction, obedience, behavior modification, erosion of boundaries/consent, amnesia play, discipline, addiction, consent violations, boundary erosion, gaslighting.

You can add "forced feminization", "sissification", "body modification", etc.
Aaaand welcome aboard! 😊
My brief opinion: making this kind of file completely transparent actually detracts from the appeal and experience and people who complain about the lack of transparency should really find another file series.
(01 Apr 2024, 03:25 )Like Ra Wrote: You can add "forced feminization", "sissification", "body modification", etc.
Sissification isn't actually an intended goal of the original files; they're meant to be gender-neutral and listing sissy-related effects will often turn cis women (like me, lol) away from the files because it's assumed that any file focusing on specifically "sissification" rather than "forced feminization" is going to be male/sissy-oriented.
(01 Apr 2024, 03:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Aaaand welcome aboard! 😊

Thank you!  I am looking forward to it!
(01 Apr 2024, 04:04 )Lycalopex Wrote: My brief opinion: making this kind of file completely transparent actually detracts from the appeal and experience and people who complain about the lack of transparency should really find another file series.

Thank you for the feedback.  That was something I was wondering about as well.  I think there is a line where you can provide reasonable warnings to prevent people from unwittingly engaging in something while not spoiling the experience for those looking for something deeper and more intense.
(01 Apr 2024, 04:07 )Lycalopex Wrote:
(01 Apr 2024, 03:25 )Like Ra Wrote: You can add "forced feminization", "sissification", "body modification", etc.
Sissification isn't actually an intended goal of the original files; they're meant to be gender-neutral and listing sissy-related effects will often turn cis women (like me, lol) away from the files because it's assumed that any file focusing on specifically "sissification" rather than "forced feminization" is going to be male/sissy-oriented.

Thank you, that is very helpful.  I am going to keep sissification and forced fem as their own genre.
(01 Apr 2024, 04:07 )Lycalopex Wrote: Sissification isn't actually an intended goal of the original files;
Yes, definitely not 100% as, indeed, sissification assumes the presence of a penis 😆 However, sissification generally overlaps with feminization, forced feminization, cock obsession, power exchange, obedience, etc. And since we are talking about a new set of files, the content might be more sissyfication-oriented 😉

Contributors: Eros Audio (4) , Like Ra (3) , Lycalopex (2)