Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Rubber Women Tight Pants Plus Size XXXL Custom Made Leggings Handmade S-LTW074
$88.50-18%

dildo
Huge Monster Dildo Fake Penis Female Masturbator Dildos for Women Man Suction Cup Sex Toy Dilator AnaΔΊ XXL Sex Tool for Wife
$14.39

beeger
BEEGER women Cuffed Locking Bracelet and Key Necklace,Hand Wrist Erotic Positioning Bandage cuffs Bracelets With Lock Chain
$117.90

qiui
QIUI Upgraded Cellmate 2 APP Remote Control Electric Shock Chastity Lock Restriction Abstinence Pussy Cage Sex Toys for Men Gay
$407.21-50%

ballet high heels
Creative Animal Dance Rabbit Enamel Brooch Ballet Dance Girl High Heel Shoes Alloy Pins Badge Fashion Women Jewelry Gift For Kid
$1.88-29%

mouth gag
DCLOUD 1Pc Mouth Opener Dental Lip Retractor Cheek Expander Stainless Steel Mouth Gag with Rubber Orthodontic Dentist Tools
$115.46

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLK04)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-26%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hello!
I stumbled upon this site today, and I am happy I did!

My fetishes include lycra, pantyhose, latex, encasement, layers, heels, and tight jeans. I am really into the leotard and tights look, and I wear as often as I can!

I look forward to being around 😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 photo(7).jpg   
Welcome aboard!

BTW, what are you wearing underneath the blue swimsuit? Something black? Is it a pantyhose top or another bodysuit?
(06 Jun 2010, 01:52 )Like Ra Wrote: Welcome aboard!

BTW, what are you wearing underneath the blue swimsuit? Something black? Is it a pantyhose top or another bodysuit?

I think, in that picture, there is a bodyshaper, several layers of pantyhose, then a black leotard, and then the blue leotard on top of it.
So, it's even more interesting than I thought πŸ˜‰
Hello spandextc!
Good to see you here, your flickr pages have long been favourites of mine.
Thanks 😊 I love it when people like my pics!
(06 Jun 2010, 04:39 )culmor Wrote: your flickr pages
Link????!!!!!!! Greeting
http://www.flickr.com/photos/spandexroller/
Nice indeed πŸ˜‰

That bodyshaper works very effectively. I love the hourglass shape which can't be achieved without. At least by us, men πŸ˜‰
Tapes/wraps work, but tend to roll down and up, not reusable and add bit of ado and discomfort. But under latex there's probably no other solution (other than latex πŸ˜‰

Contributors: Culmor (3) , Like Ra (5) , pvcpinafore (1) , spandextc (3)