Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
Latex Rubber Gummi Dress one piece fitted customized skirt suspenders 0.4mm
$107.69-8%

bondage suit
New Leather Uniform Bondage Style Temptation Body Corset Plus Size Girl Sexy Costume Exotic Lingerie Garter Toys Erotic PU Suit
$69.32-50%

penis pump
E-Stim Penis Pump Vacuum Extender for Male ED Enhancement Power Up Extender Stretcher Erectile Enlargement Penis Enlarger
$6.80-5%

drozeno
DROZENO Solid color sexy bodybuilding pants Men's shorts compression stretch sports base five points
$203.28-67%

click lock bondage cage
CHASTE BIRD 2022 New HT-V5 Click&Lock Padlock Male Chastity Device Set Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$6.04

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Glossy Stretchy Leggings Shiny Metallic Skinny Legging Bodycon Hot Pants Bra for Gym Yoga Dance Running Cycling Sports
$107.99-30%

Bitysie
BITYSIE Sheer Nylon Catsuit Black&White Zentai Lycra Bodysuit Shiny Spandex Long Suit Transparent In Water Leotard See Throug
$361.79-14%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hair removal - Techniques & reviews
My daughter said, that waxing is much less painful, than it looks, and much more effective, than epilators. But I've never tried that by myself 😁
Back in the day, I used a candle and drip wax .
After it cooled, Ripp.... and the hair is gone. A nice little bald spot.
If doing laser, I'd not do it yourself. Better to have persons actually qualified to do it, with approved devices. I prefer medical grade machines with persons who actually took a serious course (non-beautician)

Laser works best darker the hair, but apparently there is a laser that claims to attack lighter hair as well (which gives me hope since I have a lot of light hair on face now).
(31 Jan 2019, 15:25 )Tinker D Wrote: That is good to know.
I read somewhere that the laser or uv, works better on dark hair better than light hair.

Yes, that's true. This device has no effect on my grey hair.

(31 Jan 2019, 16:47 )Like Ra Wrote: And I wonder how harmful the UV/laser rays are for the skin. Especially so powerful, that they can kill hair follicles.

Not sure, I know I have hit the same spot multiple times in a row without receiving a "sun burn". It is physically painful to use because of the physical heat it produces, but the only lasting effect is hair reduction.

I did a search to find out about IPL and UV and this was one of the answers.

Quote:UV wavelengths are usually removed from the IPL spectrum, so the light does no damage to the outer layer of skin and does not increase the risk of cancer. Intense Pulsed Light therapy is effective for a variety of skin conditions that cause darkening. ... IPL is very effective at reducing these kinds of discoloration.
(31 Jan 2019, 22:49 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: If doing laser, I'd not do it yourself. Better to have persons actually qualified to do it, with approved devices. I prefer medical grade machines with persons who actually took a serious course (non-beautician)

Laser works best darker the hair, but apparently there is a laser that claims to attack lighter hair as well (which gives me hope since I have a lot of light hair on face now).

The home consumer device I have is much less potent than even commercial IPL or laser.  The only safety I really need to consider is not to look directly at it when it flashes.  Normally I just close my eyes and squeeze the trigger.  Other times I just cup my free hand around the business end before pulsing it.
Hi all
This is an old thread, but can't find the info anywhere else. 
I shaved my legs for the first time last weekend, after about 2 days the stubble was terrible, so I did it again. Love the feeling of pantyhose on shaved legs, it's a life changer!

Question is how long does it take to grow the hair out completely again?

I've got to have it back in 3 months for a trip to the sea.......

Since the hair on my head started leaving me, my beard got faster to make up for the sunburned top, is leg hair about the same as beard hair?

Edit. My gorgeous wife just pointed out that it's common for men to shave now, so if it doesn't grow back so what? Would still like to know of other people's experiences though
(07 Jun 2021, 20:12 )ruminzim Wrote: This is an old thread
We do not have old threads, we do have long threads, though 😉

(07 Jun 2021, 20:12 )ruminzim Wrote: I shaved my legs for the first time last weekend
Congratulations!

(07 Jun 2021, 20:12 )ruminzim Wrote: after about 2 days the stubble was terrible
Hence epilation!

(07 Jun 2021, 20:12 )ruminzim Wrote: Love the feeling of pantyhose on shaved legs, it's a life changer!
Absolutely!

(07 Jun 2021, 20:12 )ruminzim Wrote: it's common for men to shave now
Always!
(07 Jun 2021, 20:12 )ruminzim Wrote: Hi all
This is an old thread, but can't find the info anywhere else. 
I shaved my legs for the first time last weekend, after about 2 days the stubble was terrible, so I did it again. Love the feeling of pantyhose on shaved legs, it's a life changer!

Question is how long does it take to grow the hair out completely again?

I've got to have it back in 3 months for a trip to the sea.......

Since the hair on my head started leaving me, my beard got faster to make up for the sunburned top, is leg hair about the same as beard hair?

Edit. My gorgeous wife just pointed out that it's common for men to shave now, so if it doesn't grow back so what? Would still like to know of other people's experiences though

Look into sugaring. As effective as waxing (2-3 weeks of smooth legs), but supposedly less painful and easy to DIY (

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SdBEMvqovs
).
I am writing "supposedly", because I haven't tried it myself, I'm currently waiting for my recently shaved hair to grow out a bit before giving sugaring a go because I'm tired of razorburn.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Hello everyone! 
I am/was a lurker on this forum, registered only like a couple of months ago, but I have been watching some threads for some years now. 

I kinda wanted to bump this thread since I was curious if any of you have had any success with permanent hair removal, or have any secret good hair removal techniques in general. 

For myself, I would absolutely love to just have no body hair at all(except on the head, eyebrows & lashes ofc).
My body isn't insanely hairy, but I have quite dark hair and very fast growth on my arms, legs, face, and pubic area. 
Luckily not that much on my chest, back and abdomen.
In the last like 4 weeks I've had some time for myself, and I have tried a lot of methods. 

Shaving with a Gilette razor and shaving cream does the job well in general, but it just cuts the hair, a small part of it always stays visible. Especially in the facial area I have to shave every single day to keep the hair away. If I shave in the morning, most of the hair has grown back in the evening aeady. 

I have tried various methods from youtube which can remove hair, like mixing gram flour with turmeric powder, milk and vaseline and stuff like that, they all really didn't do much.

I have used Veet Shaving cream for my arms and legs when I first wanted to remove my hair, worked wonderfully but hair started to grow back the day after.

I have tried IPL for a month on a body spot, but decided to return the device since it was expensive lol, also didn't do much.

I am even listening to subliminals/binaurals for this topic while I do stuff. 
(I actually got some results in terms of feminizing my body which really surprised me, but it did not remove my body hair ☚ )

I just want to never shave again lmao, please share your knowledge if you got it ^^
(23 Sep 2022, 23:06 )Ace Wrote: I have tried IPL for a month on a body spot, but decided to return the device since it was expensive lol, also didn't do much.
I was very curious about IPL, but I prefer to avoid excessive radiation on my skin (UV is more than enough), and IPL only slows the growth.

Contributors: Ace (1) , Bound Whore (1) , cbshackle (1) , essanym (3) , Jiraiya (1) , Like Ra (12) , LustrousLaminaLover (3) , ruminzim (1) , shineytight (1) , spandexninja (1) , Strappado (1) , TightSlip (3) , Tinker D (8) , vanessa_fetish (5)