Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

prostate stimulation
HESEKS Thrusting Prostate Massager Anal Vibrator Butt Plug Testicle Stimulator Delay Ejaculation Cock Ring Gay Sex Toys for Men
$29.34

negative chastity
FRRK FLat Pad Negative Chastity Device with Urethral Stainless Steel Cock Cage Locked Life Erect Denial Erotic Toys Sex Shop
$121.00-44%

hormone female
Breast Enhancement Cream Fast Growth Boost Female Hormones Improve Sagging Lifting Firming Massage Woman Breast Beauty
$26.70-50%

masturbator
Vibrating Nipple Clamp Breast Massage Female Masturbation Stimulate Clit Adult Games Sex Toys For Women Couples Nipple Vibrator
$15.21

inflatable anal plug
16/18cm Inflatable Anal Pump Enlargement Of Anus Dilator Vagina Massager Sex Toys Silicone Butt Plug For Wearing Prostate Dildo
$52.16

electric shock silicone gag
Vaginette Vagina Male Masturbator Blowjob Simulator Adult Toys Orgasm Finger Vaginal Male Sucker Male Toy Set Tongue Bar Toys
$37.09-31%

steel bondage
Female Stainless Steel Adjustable Nipple Clamps Metal Nipple Clips Breast Bondage Restraint Fetish Woman Sex Toy
$5.69

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Great new ideas I found
So i was surfing last night and i came across these three pictures that I love 

First one looks awesome and Is something I plan on trying asap love how simple it is and how well you'd be stuck 

selfbondage-technique-01.jpg   

Second one I found 

selfbondage-technique-02-hogtie.jpg   

So it looks like a great idea. Here is the plans on how to get you're self into it

selfbondage-technique-03.jpg   

I don't quite understand step 4 I'm not sure how to get the belts like that but hope someone will get it. 
Also I'm not sure how you would get out of this one but still love the idea

Aight well thanks everyone hope yall enjoy these as much as i did
Credit for all this is from  http://toszum.deviantart.com/
Step 4
Pass a closed looped belt behind the thigh/ankle belt so that you have a loop front and rear of the thigh belt.
When the time is right push hand through rear one and then through front one so that the wrist has 2 loops on it now.

Or at least that's what it looks like to me.

But yea getting out could be fun!!
(13 Dec 2015, 15:33 )sp54321 Wrote: First one looks awesome and Is something I plan on trying asap love how simple it is and how well you'd be stuck 

[Image: post_2_1450028171_b3cbb3a5f309ffd5c4e7f1..._thumb.jpg]   

Tried that. Works perfectly!

(13 Dec 2015, 15:33 )sp54321 Wrote: don't quite understand step 4 I'm not sure how to get the belts like that but hope someone will get it. 
Also discussed here: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69108

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
New Ideas to Force Deep Throat CJtime 8 18,668 18 Jan 2023, 09:56
Last Post: Veta
hogtie technique found in video Bondageguy33 16 12,800 08 May 2017, 19:56
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Bondageguy33 (1) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1)