Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

deep throat gag
Double-Ended Dildo Pushpin Mouth Gag Deep Throat Plug PU Leather Head Harness Soft Spandex Head Hood Mask BDSM Game Sex Toys
$159.02-50%

anime bdsm
Erotic Sexy Lingerie Cow Micro Bikini Lolita Bra Panty Set Stockings Underwear Anime Cosplay Costumes Sleepwear Set Bdsm Bondage
$17.57-28%

mummy bondage
Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Zentai Tights
$4.51

thierry bondage
Thierry Gothic Punk Harajuku bondage Collar with Heart Lock Choker Necklace Thick Material Sex Toys for Women Flirting
$5.31

leather pencil skirt
2022 Autumn Winter Women Sexy Midi Leather Skirts Solid Black High Waist Office Pencil Slit Skirt For Women
$33.28-39%

1d oil pantyhose
0813 New 1D Ultra-thin Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch High Waist Collant
$6.01-19%

rubber cosplay
Latex Tights For Women Long Rubber Latex Stockings Fashion Stockings Cosplay Custume Customize Service
$33.88-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Glue in self-bondage
At the moment I am experimenting with textile glue. I originally wanted to use it on my rubberised fabric, but it doesn't stick there. Yesterday, I have started to turn an old pair of jeans into a mini skirt (one leg was starting to rip apart). I pinned the seam first, tried it on, adjusted and then glued the back side. Tomorrow I will take care of the front, which is a bit harder to do, because it wants to create odd shapes where the upper part turned into the legs. By the way, the first test was successful, the glue seems to stick well.
(26 Aug 2010, 23:44 )Strappado Wrote: At the moment I am experimenting with textile glue.

How are you going to use it in self-bondage?
I have an old latex catsuit that teeth have pulled out of the zipper in a few places and a matching color strip of latex. my plan is to get the catsuit on (it will be difficult because I can only unzip it so far before the zipper pulls apart) then have the strip glued over the zipper.
the plan is endurance latex wear, to see how long I can go wearing latex with the incentive of removal being destructive to the suit. I have done a little over 3 days before but my goal is a week or more this time with a catheter inserted and a inflatable plug with flushing tube inserted.

I am just waiting for the right opportunity to try this.
(26 Aug 2010, 23:58 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Aug 2010, 23:44 )Strappado Wrote: At the moment I am experimenting with textile glue.

How are you going to use it in self-bondage?

Might be useful to try out stuff before spending hours on needlework.
While searching for fabric glue I found this product called Tear Mender;

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP6KY4WK53c
[/video]

This adhesive has incredible strength, as depicted in the video. It dries in 3 minutes and by 15 minutes it is washable (not coming off when washed). This glue is non-toxic, all-natural and it would not bind to non-porous surfaces (e.g. skin). The strength is so strong that you'll tear the fabric before the glue give way.

I was thinking of getting a zentai suit without zippers, just the back opening so I can glue it with this tear mender and become a permanently sealed zentai. Wear it for a week without any chance of taking it off, maybe even longer.
Hmmm, such glue might be a fun idea during a short vacation. The best - but probably not available before next century - would be a timed glue, that gives up after a couple of hours (or perhaps depending on the mix)...

Contributors: BondageToy (1) , Culmor (2) , curse154 (1) , Green (1) , Like Ra (5) , Strappado (6)