Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexye doll
SEXYE 160cm Silicone Full Body Real Masturbatas Doll Realistic Vagina Silicone Love Doll Implanted Hair Breasts Full Body Sex Do
$5082.00-50%

transparent bodysuit
Womens Fishnet Bodysuits Catsuit Transparent Open Crotch Sex Clothes See Through Body Stockings Mesh Hot Erotic Lingerie
$4.80-35%

anal balls
Enema for Sex with Large Capacity Enema Ball Syringe System Anus Cleaner Tip Nozzle Plug Colon Enema Anal Sex Adult Toy
$3.58

sissy femboy
Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Rings Male With 3 Size Men'S Adult Goods
$383.33-55%

Foreskin Corrector
Reusable Foreskin Corrector for Men Silicone Cock Ring Ghost Exerciser Delay Ejaculation Adult Sex Toys Male Penis Stretcher
$81.11-30%

penis
Realistic Penis Enlargement Condoms for Men Penis Extension Sleeves Adults Intimate Goods Reusable Condom Cock Rings Sex Toys
$55.60

AYIYUN
AYIYUN Newest Sex Doll TPE Sexy Beauty Lifelike Super Women Oral Love Doll Realistic Vaginal Anus Sexy Adult Toys
$508.20-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion
(02 Jul 2018, 12:47 )Miamiku Wrote: I don't understand why I can't stop listening to his files!
Pleasure is the key. You got hooked to the pleasure (I would call it quiet&calm arousal) you get from listening.

The "virtual plug" worked immediately indeed. But that's the only Cardigan's file that worked. And the "shower of bondage" (the first couple of times).

I noticed, that if a hypnofile works, it works only the first one-two times. Then - nothing happens. There is possibly a couple of exceptions, but they are not "stable" either.

Just curious - did you try K or SB?
(10 Jul 2018, 12:51 )Miamiku Wrote: Most of the files are for males
Fetishism is rather a male trait 😉

(10 Jul 2018, 12:51 )Miamiku Wrote: I wonder what kind of affect it would have on a female?!

These files should work for females as well:
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid29903
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid29901
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid28402

.. and many others, for example from https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1927 😉

(10 Jul 2018, 12:51 )Miamiku Wrote: I listened anyways...
Any results? 😋
I want to listen to these files, the idea of being under someone elses control is thrilling, the idea of that someone not even being there makes it even kinkier.
From reading this thread the sissy/bimbo files are a little scary though, but I am still drawn to them, whether this is still my own want or the result of my programming from the very files themselves is unclear.

I haven't listened to them now for a week or so and whenever I think about them and the effects they have or claim to have, I get worried about if it was a good idea to listen to them in the first place, thrilling as being a brainwashed cocksucking bimbo is as an idea the reality is very different.
I’ve had all this in mind recently and even in the cold light of day, completely un-kinky thinking without any hypnosis to mess with my mind I have still bought dresses, lingerie and high heels, happy in the knowledge that I wanted to listen to the files if not just a little uncertain if the desire has been reinforced by them now, the really worrying thing is that I think the warnings are too late now, but I still want to listen.

Or at least I think I do.

Thank you Ra for broadening my horizons X
Yes, this brings us to the main question - WHY? Why do I/we/they listen to hypno-files? The main reason is PLEASURE! That's why we dive into fetishes. We expect (we think that we might have, or we know that we will have) PLEASURE! That's the hooking factor.

And pleasure is located very low in the energetic system (the 2nd, svadhisthana or sacral chakra). Only anger is lower (the 1st muladhara or root chakra). The lower the level, the easier to get a phobia, a philia, and loose eventually energy. Almost all addictions (except, say, greediness and obsessive wholeheartedness) belong to the sacral chakra. Sex is there. Drugs are there. Emotions are there. Taste (in terms of food) is there. Envy is there. "Do like others" is there.

If we loose so much energy and so early, there will be no energy left for something really productive or progressive. That's why masturbation and sex are considered "evil" by many practices and teachings, but that's where the whole industry (showbiz, glamour, ad campaigns, TV, etc) leads us.

Erotic hypnosis is the most popular one. Again, because it's directly linked to our pleasure centres. Also it's the most effective. First of all, because we truly want sexual pleasure. We do not need to be convinced (or tricked into), that orgasm brings pleasure, do we? Hence most of erotic hypno files are about HFO, JOI, CEI, arousal, or fetishes that "produce" arousal. What leads to another reason (only part of it is scientifically "approved" 😉 ) why they are effective - the more people use a particular hypno-file, the more powerful it gets. Hype leads to hype squared. Positive feedback (in radio-engineering). Example is Bambi Sleep or financial pyramids (in terms of emotions and energy, not money 😁).

Not so many people book success with "positive hypnosis", like IQ, memory or health "enhancements" and "improvements". Higher chakras require energies with higher frequencies, available bandwidth, intentions, more concentration and much more time.

Nah!!! Not for us!!! Give us some proper free fap-material!!! That's another category of hypno-consumers. They do not trans, they fap on the content.

That's basically what I'm (still 😁 ) going to post about in a new series.
OK, next question is "What do I/we/they consider pleasurable". Welcome to fetishes! 😉

(10 Jul 2018, 18:49 )wilsd Wrote: I want to listen to these files, the idea of being under someone elses control is thrilling, the idea of that someone not even being there makes it even kinkier.
Oh yeah, this is even more complicated... Welcome to philosophy 😁

1- We do not control anything
2- We control everything
3- It's so exciting to loose (self) control!
4- I can't control everything!
5- Do not control me!
6- I'd like to give control (over myself) to someone else.

Somehow "all of them" are usually mixed in one individual. And somehow "all of them" coexist in our reality.

Hypnosis is no different. It embraces "all of them". We find thrilling when we are "forced" into something we always secretly wanted, but could not "afford" or "allow" it for some reasons (usually, because of the "morals" and "society expectations"). We do not want to take any responsibility, so we blame hypnosis for that. Yeah, convenient 😁 OTOH, solo BDSM is possible only in self-bondage (please correct me if I'm wrong). So, hypnosis might create a virtual or a remote BDSM partner and/or bring that "element of surprise".
Just posted in the blog: Five hands-free hypno orgasms. Amazed and puzzled.
Playing the files all night was an interesting idea. I use these waterproof wireless bluetooth earphones. Considering the price, I can't complain. Strange feeling when you "switch" between deep sleep, dreams, lucid dreams and awaking.
Same playlist, same pretty much everything, but nothing "tangible" happens. It's obviously "something else", that "rules" the body, and obviously not your "conscious" mind.
Can a hypno-file turn you gay? You bet ... The forced gay success thread....

Scary, I must say..
There is another feature of objects or ideas of collective attention. When people focus on something, that something will accumulate the energy, properties, traits and thoughts of those people.

Yoga, qigong, martial-arts teachers and instructors are very familiar with this effect. In order to "survive" the instructors must recover after each class. Usually they do much less than the pupils, but they become the centre of attention. The result is almost immediate - the flexibility worsens dramatically. The best yoga teachers transform the energy: they radiate positivity, absorb negativity and filth from the students, then heal themselves after trainings. This process makes the teachers stronger and more experienced, and helps the students to "clean up" and progress faster.

The amount of energy in a class is an average level of all participants. So, "the weakest link" (e.g. newcomers) gets more support, "the strongest link" (e.g. instructor) gives out more.

To rephrase, the "quality" of an egregor (a thought-form, an idea) will depend on the quality of the participants. A company of "bad guys" most likely won't do much good. One good guy most likely will be entrained by a crowd of bad guys. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowd_psychology

Effects of a hypno-file depends on its interpretation by the so called SubConscious Mind (SCM). Nobody knows what it is, but let's safely assume, that information and energy pass through a system of internal filters and resonators of the hypnotee. Something resonates, something does not. If there is no resonator, the information will simply pass through without any effect. Like a radio wave - LW receiver will not notice SW FM stations.

Any prayer, mantra, curse, blessing, amulet, talisman, ritual, hypno-trigger has "something" associated with it. They can look like words, phrases, songs, objects, actions, and even might not carry any information besides the "address". They act as links or pointers to "something" with the actual information and energy. (Programmers should immediately understand what I mean 😉 )

In various practices the pointer is called "sigil" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigil_(magic)), and that "something with  information" is called "egregor" or "egregore" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore).

Basically, to get to the particular energy and information stored in an egregor, you have to tune yourself to the same wavelength using a sigil.

Examples.

Simple:

o- Radio - obvious - you need to know the wavelength (sigil) of the radio station (egregor)
o- Access badge (sigil) to the company office (egregor)
o- Username/password (sigil) to computer or the Internet (egregor)

More complex:

Rituals, such as greetings and short meditation before any martial-art training in front of the club-attributes. Before the training you tune yourself and connect with the spirit of the dojo (training space) - in other words the club egregor, and with the egregor of the art (karate, judo, etc). Actually, the instructor (sensei) should create such an "atmosphere" that the students begin to understand "by themselves". Sensei connects students with the egregors. The egregor accumulates the knowledge over generations, leads the clubs, teaches the students, and receives energy in return.  

BTW, Japan is a very egregor-oriented country. You will never get a direct answer. You have to understand it by yourself. If you can't connect to the corresponding egregors and get the answer - you'll be out of the country with nothing. Also, Japan has a culture of spirits (a spirit of a river, a spirit of a forest, a spirit of a tree, etc). In this context, spirits are egregors.

Mantras and prayers connect people with the corresponding egregors of religions.

Hypno-files contain a significant amount of information about their purposes. But if you just read the text, most likely it will not work. Hence, this information is not enough, something else is needed. Hypnotists either "create" an egregor per file or use an existing egregor (a concept). Inductions help hypnotees to concentrate (meditation and trance is a state of high concentration) and fine tune to the concept in the body of the hypnosis, that connects hypnotees to corresponding egregors. This process can also be called a ritual.

The more "specific" the egregor (think of a complex scenario), the longer it takes to tune to it and make the hypnosis "work". Several "rituals" might be needed for this multi-frequency fine tuning. To shorten the subsequent "connection" time, hypnotic triggers are used. They act as sigils.

Sounds like "black magic", doesn't it? 😉 But it's no different than our society. The global principles are the same. Everything is based on egregors, rituals, sigils, servitors, etc. We are born as bio-robots with empty memory. Our parents tune us to various egregors (mankind egregor, family egregor, society egregor, nationality, country, city, etc) and help us to create our reality. Then schools takeover, etc. Kind of an extended hypno-session 😉

Magic? The forming of the reality and making a sentient self-aware person from a piece of meat? Yes, absolutely. But the "colour of magic" is a product of a human mind, according to the experience. Bad experience - black magic, good experience - white magic 😁 But again, the principles are the same, the intentions can be different though.

The more people "connect" to the egregor, the more powerful it gets. At the same time, the egregor takes the information from the "donors", that would allow it to evolve and get/hook more people to get more energy. For example, if after a nice trance you begin to tell everybody about "that cool file", this is exactly how it works. The egregor gave you its energy and information, but also "injected" the idea to share the knowledge, what will allow the egregor to get more energy in the future.

If most of the people has "dirty thoughts" (info with specific frequencies), the egregor will accumulate and radiate the same "dirty thoughts" to get more such donors and change the existing ones accordingly, even if they are "white and fluffy".

Think of Bambi. Thousands use the same Bambi-egregor. Their ideas are to get dumb, suck cock, dress slutty and fap. Sexual energy is very powerful, so becomes the egregor receiving it. And it becomes easier for the egregor to get "newcomers" hooked. With time and enough hype, the Bimbo hypnosis will become even more effective than it is now, what means faster and more effective degradation and corruption. Avoid Bambi!

TL;DR: Hypnotic effects depend on the averaged "traits" of people trancing to the file.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Short and effective hypno and NLP files Like Ra 1 3,604 19 May 2022, 23:15
Last Post: alavkin
Layered(?), NLP like files, what is how perceived? peterpumm 4 2,722 25 Nov 2019, 23:12
Last Post: Like Ra