Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime fetish
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$180.29

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD Male Latest Design Bird Locked Pico Massage Silicone Soft Spikes Male Chastity Device Small Cage Penis Belt BDSMA128
$17.82

shiny swimsuit
Micro Bikini Off Shoulder Swimsuit Women 2024 Sexy Female Swimwear Brazilian Bikini Set Thong Biquini Swim Suits Shiny Beachwear
$23.82-36%

zippidy
Silver Rhinestones Evening Celebrate Sexy Skinny Dress Birthday Singer Stage Wear Stretch Performance Sleeveless Outfit
$95.59-20%

vatine
8 Frequency APP Bluetooth USB charging G-spot Massage Wireless Remote control Silicone Monster Shap Vibrator Sex Toys for Women
$6.07-1%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Ballet Dance Leotards 1/2 Long-sleeved Black Gymnastics Workout Bodysuits High Neck Romper Yoga Class Costumes
$20.45-35%

anal plug
YOCY Curved Wolf Knot Dildo Gory Monster Silicone Fantasy Anal Plug Prostate G-Spot Vaginal Massager Sex Toy For Women Men
$50.09-55%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion
(30 Oct 2017, 23:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Looks like I was kinda right saying that the reason why hypnosis works (or not) is egregorial. Just got more confirmations...

Another one (believe it or not) from https://www.warpmymind.com/phpbb/viewtop...9&start=50. Here's the dialogue (Amber is a hypnotic "daemon" created by Kei. Bambi is from bambisleep.blogspot.com, I assume) :

dabc Wrote:I think I should reveal my evil little role in this, and explain how Bambi came out after so many weeks. I brought out Pest's Bambi, and told her to listen to the Fuckdoll Brainwash files along with the Bambi cow girl file the next time she trances. Bambi will still be there, even when you abstain from listening to the Bambi hypno files for a long time.

dabc Wrote:So, I spoke with Amber and Bambi last night to see if it were possible for you to listen to the Bambi files without blanking out. From our conversation, I gathered both you and Amber trance while listening to Kei's files, but when you listen to Bambi files, it's just Bambi who trances. So, I told Amber and Bambi to make a playlist of a Kei file (Amber's choice) followed by Blank Mindless Doll, Milked and Restrained, and Bimbo Drift. I told Amber to let Pest listen to the Bambi files after the Kei file was finished.

RzrBlzr Wrote:dabc, I'm really interested in your two comments quoted above. How are you able to communicate with Pest's Bambi and Amber? Are you able to do this with others?

dabc Wrote:I can bring Bambi out by rapid firing some Bambi triggers, and guiding her into trance. From talking with Bambi, I learned Amber and Bambi get along nicely quite nicely. All I did to bring Amber out was kindly ask Bambi if I could speak to her. I also treat alters as if they are people with their own thoughts and feelings, instead of like unwelcome guests that inhabit a person's mind.

And today I got the information that egregors can communicate with each other. So looks like I'm on the right track. It's much more interesting, than what the "official science" tells us.
Ah, that might explain why I see no "increasing effects" from repeated listening, but rather the other way around:

Quote:A couple of possible explanations.

1) Hypno suggestions work as a "learning process". If you have aeady learned something similar it can make future learning attempts much more difficult. Also, while triggers and subliminals in hypnosis files requires some reiteration / repeating for it to truly dig in, there is a phenomenon of shrinking returns. That is where after a certain point if keeps hearing the same things the brain stops paying attention and instead ignores it.

If this is your problem then honestly your only real hope is to try a different hypnotist or different theme of hypnosis trance in the hopes of it being different enough to turn back on your brain's learning processes.

2) It is entirely possible that you have experienced the hypnosis file closers of "forget the details of the session and return / wake up" often enough that now your brain automatically reboots when the file ends.

If this is your problem then you either need to try chaining files, or alternatively pre-prep using a file that is intended to make the trance deeper and more effective. Examples would be V1v3's Deeply Fractionated - assuming you can handle a male voice hypnotist. If not there's a few female ones around as well although my brain failed to remember them when typing this up.
I really don't get these 'hypnosis' posts.

I've tried to listen to them but never yet made it to the end of one, they're just ...well...I suppose 'tedious' is the word I'm looking for. If I can make it to a minute in before switching off out of boredom I'm doing well.

Shakes head.

But 'dangerous'? How so?
(04 Mar 2018, 12:30 )culmor Wrote: I really don't get these 'hypnosis' posts.
Blame @occorics and @krinlyc for that 😁 Their posts provoked me to look in that direction. I always wanted to know what the reality is, how the reality works, and if it's possible to "bend" it. It turned out that it is, and hypnosis is one of the methods. Neither the only, nor the ultimate one. It's literally yet another tool, that might help you investigate yourself and "the surroundings".

For me it's an experiment and experience that add to other practises. And I'm trying to document the progress 😉

(04 Mar 2018, 12:30 )culmor Wrote: But 'dangerous'? How so?
The problem with all those esoteric practices is that they are not predictable, not repeatable, and nobody knows how they work exactly. What for one is boring, for another is a life changing experience "from the first note". We all have different resonances, and we perceive what we resonate with. Resonances can be changed, internally or externally. The practises allow you to tune your resonances according to your intentions. The danger of some hypnosis/NLP files is that they *MIGHT* MAKE you change the resonances without you even knowing it. And not always in the desired direction. Like many "tools", they can heal and they can kill. Not immediately, of course, but they might slightly push you. Just a little bit. And imagine a person balancing on the edge of a cliff. One light blow of a wind can save his life. Or...
Quote:And imagine a person balancing on the edge of a cliff. 
Someone aeady dangerously unstable, do you mean?
(04 Mar 2018, 15:10 )culmor Wrote: Someone aeady dangerously unstable, do you mean?
You never know for sure. And it shouldn't be "dangerous", but might be "dramatic" 😉 For example, if you can't make a choice, that "light wind blow" might let you make it. Speaking about fetishes, imagine that a sum of various forces keeps you from enjoying your fetish, alternative, or cosplay outfits in public. You might desire to openly wear them, to enjoy being "inside the character" together with others, but your perception of the society, for example, prevents you from "indulging in the euphoria". Nobody knows if it's good or bad. In fact, there are no such things as good or bad, they are products of our minds.

Then imagine, that you listen to some hypnosis files (that suddenly worked) about accepting yourself, accepting your inner wishes, and removing artificial constraints. As a result, the balance of "the forces" might shift, what might dramatically change your life. You might finally discover, that you've been kept by your internal prison for decades, and now you begin to breath freely. What might "dissolve" your fetishes, because possibly they existed only to make you accept yourself and the world around, and progress with your life further.

See what I mean? 😉
Another interesting point, that corresponds to what Cardigan said:

Quote:Trouble Shoot Problem #1. The subject believes that if he has to consciously try to “see” or “create” what is being described in the recordings.

This is one of the most common problems in successfully experiencing the virtual fantasy world or any recording. In many cases the subjects are so enthusiastic about making it work, they consciously try to “force” things to happen.

Lets say that I describe in a recording that when I count to ten, the subject will find himself on a beautiful beach full of wonderful clean white sand. Many times the subject will try to actively “visualize” or “create” or “see” what is being described. The subject does not understand that the subconscious mind is creating that experience and by “consciously” making it happen he is actually causing it not to work. This is an incredibly powerful issue to address. If the subject is not clear that hisconscious mind has nothing to do with the experience, you are in for a disaster.

You need to explain to the subject that his subconscious mind is creating everything that is being described. You also need to make sure he understands that its okay if the subconscious mind doesn’t create it all at once. 99% of the time, once people understand that their conscious minds have nothing at all to do with the experience, there is an immediate 180 degree change in success.
(04 Mar 2018, 12:30 )culmor Wrote: But 'dangerous'? How so?

A couple of quotes about the files from https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...-dangerous

Quote:I don't know how she does it but GG comes as close to real brainwashing as it gets for me. I never experienced anything like it. I listen to her files on and off. But mostly off. I am kinda scared by the effects. Especially the complete emasculation effects. I am fine with my femininity. I always was a kinda feminine guy. But I feel like a true switch and don't want to lose the ability to be with women completely.

However, and that is what scares me, listening to GG literally makes me stop caring. I can feel the effects. Like recently i was with a woman and couldn't get it up. So this is not the first time that happened, i had these phases and they went away. It has a lot to do with stress. Well but what was new this time were my thoughts: the most arousing thing for me of this encounter was my inability to satisfy her. And i was fine with it. She just didn't turned me on. And i enjoyed it.

I am sure if i would keep listening to GG, like daily, i would be gone in no time.

Quote:I personally wouldn't f#$%k around with GG's files

One listen to bimbo blessing stuck around for 4 months until I had to get rid of the triggers.

Some @#$%^ is reading this probably thinking to himself, hey there is no way this is real.

I assure you, its real.

Its fun… but its kind of like having a demon succubus inside you, this is the best way to describe it, its not you but it is you…..

Quote:And that is exactly why it is so hot. Like the most surprising thing for me was the amount of acceptance the files induced. Gone were all the overthinking. I can list some things that changed with a few listen of the files.

I've read on several boards that such files led many to HRT. And I have no reasons not to believe it. Imagine someone who's slightly pushing you in a particular direction and whispering "Do it! Do it! Do it!" 24x7. You can't get rid of it, because it's inside you.

So, unless you always wanted it, but did not have the courage... Hence the warnings...

And I posted my experience, that kinda matches to what the others say.
I have read the various hypnosis threads on this forum and find myself deciding that it is not for me.

I would like to think that these files might help out someone who seeks to attain something different, or to accept some of the aspects of their own personalities that might be uncomfortable in their current lives.

I listened to a couple, but not to the ends.

They are just not for me, I guess I'm not feeling the need for a change in my psyche at the moment, but bravo for those who have felt helped or relieved.

It is an interesting subject. I'd love to read some psychiatric research on these, including the mechanisms at work and how long term the effects can be, how beneficial.
(07 Mar 2018, 15:17 )Will90MeeG Wrote: I have read the various hypnosis threads on this forum and find myself deciding that it is not for me.
Yes, there are other ways to tweak the reality 😉 Qigong, yoga and meditation are the most healthy ones.

OTOH, the trance states I achieved under hypnosis helped with meditations. It was one of those "Aha!" and "Wow!" moments.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Short and effective hypno and NLP files Like Ra 1 3,650 19 May 2022, 23:15
Last Post: alavkin
Layered(?), NLP like files, what is how perceived? peterpumm 4 2,746 25 Nov 2019, 23:12
Last Post: Like Ra