Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
Sex Games for Two Hand BondageLeather Bondage Leg/Arm Binder Bdsm Kit Petplay Sexу Stocking Kinky Bed Restraints Sexy Toy Femdom
$66.40-50%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Kids Ballet Skate Dance Unitard Girls Gymnastics Full Body Leotard Black Long Sleeve Bodysuit Children Jumpsuit Wear
$18.59-35%

stainless steel cock
Magnetic Lock Metal Scrotum Pendant Ball Stretcher Testis Weight Cock Ring Penis Restraint Stainless Steel Sex Toys for Men
$91.62

hentai
20cm NSFW Shijyoji Airi Sexy Nude Anime Cow Girl PVC Native Action Hentai Figure Collection Model Toys Doll Friends Gifts
$350.90-45%

panty girdle
Slimming Underwear Lace Butt Lifter BBL Hourglass Figure Body Shapers Shorts High Waist Trainer Corset Fajas Colombianas Girdles
$28.21-29%

hormone female
Breast Enlargement Patch Chest Enhancer Promote Female Hormone Lift Firming Breast Growth Plumping Massage Stickers Bust Up Care
$38.56-40%

ultrathin pantyhose
1pair/2pairs Women Ultrathin Transparent Stockings Sexy Invisible Stocking Solid Pantyhose Leggings Nightclub Female Silk Tights
$2.57

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion
(07 Apr 2019, 10:58 )essanym Wrote: guided visualization/meditation that results in trance where clients can communicate, by proxy, with their subconscious.
That's interesting. Does it have anything in common with the regression hypnosis?

(07 Apr 2019, 10:58 )essanym Wrote: I would like to listen to an audio file that is NLP based as an example. 
Hmm... Milton Erickson.... 😁 Actually, pretty much every tist uses some kind of NLP nowadays. Or, rather, NLP is used everywhere. If person A could convince person B change B's mind or do something what B was not going to do at the beginning, A's NLP is stronger, than B's one.
(08 Apr 2019, 01:12 )Like Ra Wrote: That's interesting. Does it have anything in common with the regression hypnosis?
Yes, it is exactly that.

(08 Apr 2019, 01:12 )Like Ra Wrote: Hmm... Milton Erickson.... [Image: biggrin.gif] Actually, pretty much every tist uses some kind of NLP nowadays. Or, rather, NLP is used everywhere. If person A could convince person B change B's mind or do something what B was not going to do at the beginning, A's NLP is stronger, than B's one.
I looked him and listened to a little of his stuff, but I also listened to several more of other people talking about him. Interestingly, most of the other people who spoke about him seemed to be able to speak without using his method. I just wanted information but I kept hearing the verbal manipulation (cadence, word emphasis and repetition) so it kind of made me tune it out a little bit.

One that did speak about him that I did find extremely informative was Tony Robbins. I had never really listened to his stuff before. I get why people seek his help. Is Tony Robbins also considered a NLP'er because I certainly didn't detect him using the Milton Erickson technique.
(08 Apr 2019, 23:30 )essanym Wrote: Yes, it is exactly that.
That's what I'm mostly interested in.

(08 Apr 2019, 23:30 )essanym Wrote: manipulation
That's what NLP is (80% at least) - manipulations.

(08 Apr 2019, 23:30 )essanym Wrote: Milton Erickson
The official NLP "fathers" are Richard Bandler and John Grinder. And then, according to the wiki:

Quote:According to Bandler and Grinder, NLP comprises a methodology termed modeling, plus a set of techniques that they derived from its initial applications. Of such methods that are considered fundamental, they derived many from the work of Virginia Satir, Milton Erickson and Fritz Perls.

Bandler and Grinder also drew upon the theories of Gregory Bateson, Alfred Korzybski and Noam Chomsky (particularly transformational grammar), as well as ideas and techniques from Carlos Castaneda.

In particular, I find Castaneda's name very interesting. Buddhism and nagualism are essential, fundamental and vital parts in the most of contemporary teachings 😊
Only just discovered hypno stuff after joining this forum:

Does it actually work though? Anyone had any good or bad experiences with it?
I'll merge it with https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...discussion if you don't mind.

(28 Apr 2019, 07:01 )The inspector Wrote: Does it actually work though?
Even the official medicine does not always work 😁 And the official medicine is supposed to work in around 95% of the cases (please correct me here, if I'm wrong). Hypnotherapy is considered an alternative medicine, just like acupuncture, what means that even if it works it's not 95% reliable, but since it's not prohibited, the possible "wrong consequences" are limited.

Without going into the history, details, political correctness, hypes&memes, the general consensus is that sometimes hypnosis works for some people. What means: you never know.

And in some cases you won't know even if you try. Some things can be somehow verified (smoked before, don't smoke after). Some things can not be verified (those people will think that they always though it).
I’m intrigued to try some! But I’m the sort of person who will jump straight in and try something harsh.

Could be a cock sucking slut by morning! Ha ba
(28 Apr 2019, 13:39 )The inspector Wrote: I’m intrigued to try some! But I’m the sort of person who will jump straight in and try something harsh.

Could be a cock sucking slut by morning! Ha ba

Find one of the hypno-bondage recordings and try that one when you are able to lie down undisturbed, with earbuds in, for the duration of the audio file.  Even if the hypnosis doesn't have the effect on you that it advertises, it may still be amazingly relaxing.
(28 Apr 2019, 16:19 )essanym Wrote: it may still be amazingly relaxing.
Very true. Even pure trance states without any suggestions can help or alter the consciousness (whatever that means).
(28 Apr 2019, 13:39 )The inspector Wrote: I’m intrigued to try some!
Just make sure that the described effects are desired or at least do not scare you 😁

However, there are tists who are known for tricks (usually related to feminization, sissification, orientation change, chastity or limpness).
Hence my comment of not jumping into it! Ha ha ha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Short and effective hypno and NLP files Like Ra 1 3,603 19 May 2022, 23:15
Last Post: alavkin
Layered(?), NLP like files, what is how perceived? peterpumm 4 2,722 25 Nov 2019, 23:12
Last Post: Like Ra