Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Summer Alphabet Print Sexy Lingerie Metal Chain Leggings Color Clothing Sheer Lace Panties Exotic 3-Piece Set
$23.50-50%

jialuowei
Women Knee-high Boots 22CM Super High Heel Platform Stiletto Solid Shiny Patent Leather Zip Women's Sexy Fetish Shoes
$1028.50-25%

chaste bird
Chaste Bird New 304 Stainless Steel Male Cock Cage Belt Chastity Device with Stealth lock Curved Ring Sex Toy BDSM A260
$8.46

anime bdsm
Erotic Demon Cosplay Halloween Costume Rivet Cross Chain High Split Cheongsam Party Dress Sexy Hollow Out Crop PU BDSM Lingerie
$277.02

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Hood Cosplay Red Natural Rubber Fetish Mask Handmade Headpiece S-LM308
$28.56-28%

tiaobug sissy
Men's Hot Sexy C-string Bulge Pouch C-Back Thongs Briefs Fancy Lingerie Underwear Bikinis Panties Gay Nightwear Sissy Panties
$68.68-54%

time lock bondage
Metal Cock Ring Penis Bondage Lock Ball Scrotum Stretcher Delayed Ejaculation Time Extend Testicles Sex Toys for Men Gay 18
$11.35-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion
(02 Jan 2019, 06:58 )shemhamforash Wrote: So my question to those who read this, after listening to hypnosis files for an extended period of time what changes have (or haven't) you noticed?
The problem is, how do we compare what happened after an extended period of exposure to hypnosis to the same period in our life without listening to the hypnosis? 😁

I made an attempt to "update" my fetish preferences by listening to "panties" and "bra" hypno (I had no panty-bra-fetish at all). I did notice some "triggered arousals" a couple of times, but it's not stable and wears off quickly.
This is how you do hypno-brainwashing properly 😁

hypno_bondage-01.jpg   
Even if it's just a fantasy...

tulpa-01.png   
https://www.reddit.com/user/HypnosisGirl...sr/hummmm/

Skilled discord's hypnotist implanting dangerous triggers in order to brainwash you and turn you into a slave?... Guess I want to meet him XD ?
Going through that thread. It's creepy even if it's fake.
The cold control theory of hypnosis

Lecture at the University of Sussex March 2015 presenting a theory of how hypnotic response is achieved

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hYna8LR2Y4
(04 Apr 2019, 19:43 )essanym Wrote: I'm actually a trained hypnotist
Whoa! Cool!

(04 Apr 2019, 19:43 )essanym Wrote: though, not in the type of hypnosis people want here
We have many threads, and can create more ;P E.g. a proper self-help section.

(04 Apr 2019, 19:43 )essanym Wrote: Hypnotism does not make people act against their own wills.

But it can slowly amend what people want. And this is where the devil hides.
(04 Apr 2019, 20:28 )Like Ra Wrote: But it can slowly amend what people want. And this is where the devil hides.

From my training, this is grey area.  If someone goes to a hypnotist and wants to quit smoking, then they will very likely be able to be successful.  However, if a guy's wife nags him go to a hypnotist to quit smoking, then this suggestion will likely not work.  Also, perhaps I used the wrong work earlier, I hadn't had coffee yet.  People in trance can be convinced to think they are a chicken, which is not something they would normally do, thus this seems to imply that hypnosis can force you to act against your will.  The truth here is that stage hypnosis attempts to put a lot of people in trance at once.  Not all of them will succeed and the ones that are left after the initial induction will be the ones putting on the show for the rest of the audience.  These people went to the show aeady willing to participate and can be considered to be up for the challenge, thus willing.  Even people who would cluck like a chicken on stage still have a moral code or ethical code, whatever you want to call it, which is where the subconscious protects us.  That's what I meant earlier.  The kind of hypnosis that can make people act against their own morality is beyond the scope of the training I have received.  However I am aware that with a lot of effort, this is possible, although this is in the realm of government conspiracy as far as I know.  If anyone knows different, please enlighten me.
(05 Apr 2019, 01:46 )essanym Wrote: From my training
Was your training related to the medical hypnosis only? I wonder if indirect suggestions, the 5-4-3-2-1 method, and story nesting were also covered. Basically, what NLPers inherited (and improved?). I am not saying, that I'm very good at it, but some reliable sources claim (at least my books I'm currently reading), that indirect suggestions, which are usually well hidden, might work perfectly.
(05 Apr 2019, 23:24 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Apr 2019, 01:46 )essanym Wrote: From my training
Was your training related to the medical hypnosis only? I wonder if indirect suggestions, the 5-4-3-2-1 method, and story nesting were also covered. Basically, what NLPers inherited (and improved?). I am not saying, that I'm very good at it, but some reliable sources claim (at least my books I'm currently reading), that indirect suggestions, which are usually well hidden, might work perfectly.

My training is a very specific style designed for really deep theta trance.  The induction itself can be 20-30 minutes and is designed with therapy in mind.  Any post hypnotic suggestions like "quit smoking, don't eat so much junk food" etc, can be performed when bringing the client out of trance after the original goal of the session has been reached.  These sessions can and most likely will last up to 2 hours long, including the induction.  There is no swinging pendulum or counting steps in the induction I learned, it's more of a rhythmic, guided visualization/meditation that results in trance where clients can communicate, by proxy, with their subconscious.  The therapeutic purpose is more akin to finding out the meaning of life (the client's life) than with beneficial post hypnotic suggestions.  Part of a normal session with the technique I learned actually uses NLP, I just didn't know that's what it was until I looked it up.  My training just called them suggestions and they are used to help the actual trance induction work more effectively.

I would like to listen to an audio file that is NLP based as an example.  Ra, Can you recommend someone on youtube that makes such recordings?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Short and effective hypno and NLP files Like Ra 1 3,665 19 May 2022, 23:15
Last Post: alavkin
Layered(?), NLP like files, what is how perceived? peterpumm 4 2,751 25 Nov 2019, 23:12
Last Post: Like Ra