Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage high heels
5 Inch High heel Fetish Lace Up Knee High Boots Vintage Pinup Sexy Bondage Shoes
$1086.58-42%

crossdress anime
Crossdressing Men Fake Muscle Suit Full Bodysuit Fake Man Muscles Silicone Fake Chest Cosplay Costumes Silicone Prostheses Pants
$98.59-45%

gaff panties
Mens Comfortable Underclothes Hiding Gaff Panties Shaping Briefs Crossdress Underwear Transgender Cuecas Masculinas
$64.38-37%

faak
Adults Sex Games Toys of Metal Nipple Clamps with Metal Chain for Women Mimi Labia Breast Clitoris Clips Stimulator Massage
$9.67-53%

time lock bondage
Stainless Steel Penis Lock Cock Ring Set Man Metal S/M/L/XL Size Delay Ejaculation Penis Bondage Rings Erection Male Sex Toys
$5.02-4%

bondage leotard
YUFEIDA Mens Sexy Strap Underwear Bodysuits Male Thong Mankini Leotard Thongs Stage Perform Bondage Lingerie Bodysuit Undershirt
$21.32-34%

yizyif
Womens Christmas Skirt Xmas New Year Party Santa Claus Cosplay Costume Feather Trimming Elastic Waistband Ruffled Miniskirt
$168.67-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General CD/TV/TS discussion
(05 Nov 2017, 14:08 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:I think we need a sub-forum for crossdressing (including drag acts, etc)... Very difficult to differentiate and separate... Any ideas are welcome.
If we do so can we have a separate thread for terminology? Not re the biological/psychological aspects (I think we all understand those)   but whether the terms 'crossdressing', 'transvestism', 'crossdresser', 'trannie; etc are offensive? I consider myself a fetishistic transvestite, a trannie, if anyone wants to call me that's it fine.  Call me a f***ing  trannie and I'll likely take offence.

If we have such a topic I intend to ignore it, but it would just be good to have all such nonsense in one place.

I'm thought you did Cosplay?
It was about one particular discussion about terms 😉
Ok, then can I ask, where do I fit in this?
I wear nylons, skirts, tops, outfits that looks good on me.
Yes, I do wear a bra, a 40B, yes, I have real boobs.
But I don't pretend to be female. I am a guy. But I have female urges.
So, where do I fit in this.
I dress whenever I feel like it or not. Not when I'm horny, that would be a bit embarrassing.
(06 Nov 2017, 16:21 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, then can I ask, where do I fit in this?
CD, I would say 😉
(06 Nov 2017, 18:03 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Nov 2017, 16:21 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, then can I ask, where do I fit in this?
CD, I would say 😉

There is a site called hhplace where the terminology for wearing a mix of male and female items is called free style fashion.
If you search for that your can find out more about it.
Personally i like such a mix. Take the best of both worlds.
Now that is spot on. Free style. I like that.
I'll check into that.
Dressing in Women's Clothing while in Bondage, but I couldn't do THAT in Arkansas in 1970's.
I had to wear pantyhose for circulation issues. But expensive. Girlfriend found activeskin pantyhose for men some with fly then I loved them. In summer when could wore mini skirt for air conditioning lol. She then found 5" pumps and tought me. From waist up I'm me go tee and all. But men and women with the right pantyhose are the best. None of my friends know about skirt and heels but know about pantyhose for men cuz of health. Not with her anymore now another girlfriend and she loves pantyhose and heels. Awsome
(08 Nov 2019, 11:16 )Smoothron Wrote: I had to wear pantyhose for circulation issues. But expensive. Girlfriend found activeskin pantyhose for men some with fly then I loved them. In summer when could wore mini skirt for air conditioning lol. She then found 5" pumps and tought me. From waist up I'm me go tee and all. But men and women with the right pantyhose are the best. None of my friends know about skirt and heels but know about pantyhose for men cuz of health. Not with her anymore now another girlfriend and she loves pantyhose and heels. Awsome

Did you wear the miniskirt and heels in public, or (like me) just around the house?
Bookmarking again: Ultimate Guitar: Polyphia's Tim Henson Reacts to 'Nasty Comments' About His Appearance: 'I'm Kind of Used to It at This Point'.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/gen...point.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread Like Ra 888 148,778 01 Apr 2024, 00:51
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: cbshackle (1) , Culmor (3) , Joyl27 (1) , Like Ra (32) , mindphuk (2) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , Smoothron (1) , Strappado (13) , tbirdgal (1) , Tinker D (3) , Zooy (2)