Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mouth gag
Stainless Steel Dental Mouth Retractor Orthodontic Opener Oral Dental Mouth Retractor Molt Gag Surgical Instruments Tool
$189.90-62%

transgender
Nylon Rainbow Lesbians Gays Bisexuals Transgender Bracelets For Women Girls Pride Woven Braided Men Couple Friendship Jewelry
$0.70-34%

bondage device
Chastity Catheter Urinal Flow Silicone Mouth Plug Urethral Catheter Cock Devices Bondage Fetish Slave BDSM Adult Games Sex Toys
$159.04-29%

hormone female
Breast Enlargement Cream Firming Big Chest Massage Promote Female Hormone Increase Elasticity Collagen Anti-Aging Sexy Body Care
$193.55-60%

FRRK
FRRK Stainless Steel Chastity Cage with Detachable Silicone Pussy Urethral Plug Penis Lock Cock Rings Adults Sex Toys Shop 정조대
$14.98-20%

high waist faux leather
Silver Gray Luster Shiny Elasticity Printing Sports Yoga Leggings Women Sexy Slim Elastic Bodycon Luster Leather Pants Nightclub
$57.96-39%

anal
100% Silicone Butt Plug Anal Plug Unisex Sex Stopper 3 Different Size Adult Toys For Men Women Beginner Anal Trainer For Couples
$1.82-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General CD/TV/TS discussion
Today I found that leotards go wery well with skirts. Women often have accentuated hips and breasts, while men are fairly flat from the neck down to the end of the skirt. Therefore I think, that a belt-line looks better and that is achieved either by tucking in the top or wearing a leotard as top. And t-shirts are often too wide and don't look that good when tucked in. For this specific purpose (masculin clothing from the women's rack), the leotards should of course have a reasonable neck line and no cups.
I can say the same about water-polo swimsuits. They look great under a shirt (both buttoned up or unbuttoned).

About leotards - I used to wear them with business suits. No tie, of course 😉
Off topic: Nice new avatar 😉
(19 Feb 2011, 02:54 )Like Ra Wrote: Off topic: Nice new avatar 😉

Thanks!

As for leotards and similar garments, they have another advantage: They are skintight and therefore make it easier to arrange any clothing that is on top. Of course, traditional cotton vests (underwear, that typical 50s thingy that today is considered women's wear when worn uncovered) have a similar effect, except, they rise.
(04 Nov 2017, 10:57 )culmor Wrote: I might start a new thread to explore this

I think we need a sub-forum for crossdressing (including drag acts, etc). Very difficult to differentiate and separate (because two thirds of the site is dedicated to traditionally women's clothing 😁 ), but the TS/TV/CD content gets mixed up with the rest, yet it's quite an interesting subject on its own. Any ideas are welcome.
Quote:I think we need a sub-forum for crossdressing (including drag acts, etc)... Very difficult to differentiate and separate... Any ideas are welcome.
If we do so can we have a separate thread for terminology? Not re the biological/psychological aspects (I think we all understand those)   but whether the terms 'crossdressing', 'transvestism', 'crossdresser', 'trannie; etc are offensive? I consider myself a fetishistic transvestite, a trannie, if anyone wants to call me that's it fine.  Call me a f***ing  trannie and I'll likely take offence.

If we have such a topic I intend to ignore it, but it would just be good to have all such nonsense in one place.
(05 Nov 2017, 14:08 )culmor Wrote: If we do so can we have a separate thread for terminology?
Absolutely. I was going to create a separate FAQ category for that, since there is a lot of different definitions and meanings.

(05 Nov 2017, 14:08 )culmor Wrote: Call me a f***ing
Adding that f-word is never acceptable anyway.

(05 Nov 2017, 14:08 )culmor Wrote: If we have such a topic I intend to ignore it
What topic do you mean?

(05 Nov 2017, 14:08 )culmor Wrote: it would just be good to have all such nonsense in one place.
That's the idea.
OK, one step is completed. What do you think, can it stay as a simple sub-forum, or is it better to create a new category (like Fetish, Bondage, Self-Bondage, etc) and then create sub-forums (General, Art, something else?).
Just moved all the obvious CD/TV related threads from various forums into this one. Let me know if I missed anything.
Now let's agree on the terms (something for the FAQ). I prefer the Wiki ones:

Cross-dressing (CD) is the act of wearing items of clothing and other accoutrements commonly associated with the opposite sex within a particular society.

Transvestism (TV) is the practice of dressing and acting in a style or manner traditionally associated with the opposite sex.

Transsexual (TS) people experience a gender identity that is inconsistent with, or not culturally associated with, their assigned sex, and desire to permanently transition to the gender with which they identify, usually seeking medical assistance (including hormone replacement therapy and other sex reassignment therapies) to help them align their body with their identified sex or gender.

Transgender (TG) people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from their assigned sex.

Drag refers to the wearing of clothing of the opposite sex.

A drag queen is a person, usually male, who dresses in clothing of the opposite sex and often acts with exaggerated femininity and in feminine gender roles for the purpose of entertainment or fashion.

Drag kings are mostly female performance artists who dress in masculine drag and personify male gender stereotypes as part of an individual or group routine.

In other (mathematical) words:

CD = clothes

Example: a man wearing a dress, but he looks and feels like a man (see http://hisblackdress.com/ )

CD is a subset of TV. TV = CD + (looking + acting)

Example: a man "impersonating" a woman (he dresses, looks and behaves like a woman).

Drag = exaggerated(TV) + show

TS is a subset of TG. TS = TV + self-identification + (hormone + surgery)

The difference between TV and TG is the self identity. TG feels that he/she belongs to another (politically correct term) sex.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread Like Ra 887 148,206 18 Mar 2024, 17:45
Last Post: Zooy

Contributors: cbshackle (1) , Culmor (3) , Joyl27 (1) , Like Ra (32) , mindphuk (2) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , Smoothron (1) , Strappado (13) , tbirdgal (1) , Tinker D (3) , Zooy (2)