Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff panties
Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Transparent Jockstrap String Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Gays Lingerie
$64.93-53%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Fitness Black Loose Striped Empire Harem Sports Pants Fashion Female Autumn Sportswear Bottom For Women 2023 New
$46.22-32%

amoresy
AMORESY Sexy Shiny Bodysuit Full Length Oil Smooth Running Overalls Yoga Zentai Suits Casual Sport Tights Jumpsuits Catsuits
$53.18

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3-Piece Chain Flirting Sexy Lingerie Set Black Bandage Cut Out Erotic Set Women Panty Garter Kit
$11.62

male chastity
Male Penis Training Device Light Plastic Trainingsclip CockCage Sex Toy For Sissy Bondage Lock Panty Chastity with the Fufu Clip
$3.53-13%

ballet high heels
Japanese Cute Women Ballet Shoes Lolita Round Toe Bowtie Mary Jane Shoes College Ladies High Heels Elegant Pumps Wedding Shoes
$108.90-20%

electro anal
Electric Shock SM Toys Electro Urethral Catheter Stimulate Nipple Clip Pulse Kit Anal Vibrator Adult Sex Toys For Women Men
$25.81-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General CD/TV/TS discussion
Straight long skirts is exactly what suits men 😉 BTW, Japanese hakama looks like a long skirt. The silhouette is the same.
(06 Jan 2011, 23:54 )Like Ra Wrote: Straight long skirts is exactly what suits men 😉 BTW, Japanese hakama looks like a long skirt. The silhouette is the same.

Ah, it is called hakama. Is that what these martial drummers and aikido people wear?

I love the second skirt in the last post, except, I have to lose a bit of weight around the waist to wear it comfortably again.

What do you think about the red skirt in the other post? It is straight and long as well, but a bit different.

"Straight and long", perhaps that's why I like slim-fit jeans.

By the way, I don't think that it works for potatoes on chop-sticks, there has to be a balance between torso and leg shape, which would also explain, why antique soldiers and gladiators looked good in their midi skirts, they have these hero chests for balancing it out.
BTW, there are two versions of hakama: with divided legs (trousers-like) and undivided (skirt-like). Both are worn by men and women:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakama
Related article: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/8957
Merged two threads and the subjects.
BTW, another related thread In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public...

Let's merge the threads again?
In the end, it is all about the same, wearing odd stuff in public. So let's merge it.
Yes, you've summed it up. Indeed "wearing odd stuff in public" 😉
In the meantime, I have found a couple of websites dealing with "men in skirts" and "freestyle fashion". What I have seen there, is quite interesting. Of course, you will find many "degenderated" people, trying to be something in between male and female, also cross dressers, but the original idea of all these websites is to be a "proper man" with a much wider range of clothing. 7th Sky's outfit will be more than appropriate there. It is also interesting to read there, because the expressions "fetish" and "cross dressing" are used only to put down fashion ideas, while some members of these websites are clearly fetishists or cross dressers. Of course, there are big fights going on.

I also found, that I am in between both "factions". I like cross dressing and feminisation, it is fascinating, arousing and a lot of fun. On the other hand, I can don a skirt and dress as a man (need to learn more about proper combinations and such though), without any reference to cross dressing. It is not two sides of the same coin, it is two copletely different disciplines. I suppose, cross dressing doesn't really need any clothes, it is all in the mind, you sort of flip a switch. And it is possible to wear women's clothes without flipping this switch.

Well, it looks like I am becoming a "skirter". When riding bicycle, Ileggings, tights and the like underneath my jeans have been replaced by a medium length (not mini) denim skirt, I think it looks cool, it feels good, nobody has complained so far, not even my co-workers. Of course, online-skirters complain, because I am wearing trousers underneath the skirt, boohoo, but I don't care. Side effect of this skirt: Warm upper leg muscles, less muscle aches, more power for cycling, I warmly recommend to try this.

Currently, I am looking for suitable skirts to wear without pants underneath. Kilts are nice, somewhat accepted in public, but quite expensive and there is so much more to explore, so this is not easy. I hope that by the time, the temperatures reach 20°C, I have a nice outfit and the guts to wear it in public.

A bit off-topic: I had to be verbose here, because the skirting communities would be killing me for mentioning my "darker sides", while I am sure that nobody feels offended by reading that a man is wearing a skirt in public without getting aroused or imposing "something female". Thanks indeed 😊
Nicely worded! While I mostly do not care about skirts (with very rare exceptions), I can say exactly the same about swimsuits and tights. They can be both extremely arousing fetishes, and tremendously comfortable pieces of clothes. They can emphasize both masculinity and femininity.

And again I agree with you about "the dedicated forums". They take only one side and completely ignore (or fight) the other. Virtually anything can be a fetish for someone. And vice versa (any fetish will leave some people indifferent). With all possible "gradations" in between.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread Like Ra 888 148,779 01 Apr 2024, 00:51
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: cbshackle (1) , Culmor (3) , Joyl27 (1) , Like Ra (32) , mindphuk (2) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , Smoothron (1) , Strappado (13) , tbirdgal (1) , Tinker D (3) , Zooy (2)