Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$36.29

bondage body
B.CYQZ Sexy Body Bondage Women Full Harness Bdsm Tights Lingerie Goth PU Leather Accessories Suspenders Clothing Rave Underwear
$24.87

transparent bodysuit
Men Faux Leather Stretch Catsuit Sexy Transparent Mesh Zipper Open Crotch Erotic Tight PVC Bodysuit Clubwear Fetish Costumes
$21.71

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.25

latex tights
Purple Brown orange Rubber Socks Five Toes Natural Latex Hosen Sexy Seamless Sox Unisex
$9.66

bodystockings
Cat Cosplay Bodystocking Sexy Erotic Lingerie Kawaii Headband Furry Tail Black White Set Temptation Costume Hot Outfit For Women
$20.35-42%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Kids Ballet Skate Dance Unitard Girls Gymnastics Full Body Leotard Black Long Sleeve Bodysuit boy Jumpsuit Wear
$133.10-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Forced Orgasms
Please keep the ideas coming! All ideas are welcome, even the most crazy, weird, unreal, anime/manga/fetishart based.
I am looking at the existing software from BoundAnna. The most interesting thing seems to be the Blowjob Trainer. Your webcam is parsing the image of you doing a blowjob; you get punished if you fail to do the next "suck" timely and properly; and you get rewarded for doing a longer deep throat, it seems... Another available program is the "pain.exe" program that controls a servomotor through an Arduino board.

Assuming that you succeed to connect the servomotor to (any) fucking machine's speed adjuster, you can think of some interesting scenarios. For instance, consider using the Blowjob Trainer together with the fucking machine.

(1) The easiest thing you can do with the Blowjob Trainer is to fail the next "suck". You also need a reasonably fast way to stop the fucking machine (for safety; and yes, you better also have a much faster way of stopping it, at a greatly increased cost). So the two things can go together. If you fail at doing the blowjob, the software can launch a 3rd party punishment software (modified) "pain-1.exe" that uses the servomotor to stop the fucking machine. At the same time you can set the Blowjob Trainer to add a number of extra required "sucks" for every failure (or to increase the remaining time you're bound). We can consider the working fucking machine to be a punishment, and we get some kind of predicament here. Basically, you get to stop the fucking machine at the cost of an added time or effort before you will be set free.

(2) Since we want it to be a predicament, the opposite situation is obvious. If you do NOT fail to do the blowjob properly, you can finish the required number of "sucks" before the release timer runs out, and the program may free you much faster. So you want to suck as good as you can. However, this advantage does not come alone - the (modified) Blowjob Trainer program can have a criteria that when you're performing "too good", it will run yet another 3rd party program (again, modified) "pain-2.exe" that slightly increases the speed of the fucking machine. So you can only perform good to the extent that its speed doesn't become too much for you. Then you'll have to fail a "suck" on purpose in order to get its speed down, and (unfortunately for you) increase the number of remaining sucks as a punishment.

Now, there are lots of unclear points here. I mention modified programs because I believe the current software does not support the functionality I describe. However, I believe that (given the source code is public) any programmer can very easily change it in order to meet our requirements. Connecting servomotor to the fucking machine's speed adjuster can also be a challenge. There are also some safety challenges. Overall, a bit amount of time, effort and money to set it up. So not very likely anyone will do it. I may be interested look at it in more details later, but I'm not sure I have the required level of commitment. But just getting it out here, for the sake of it.

Contributors: IncEra (3) , Like Ra (4) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Tinker D (4)