Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Rings Male With 3 Size chastity cage
$294.18-5%

sexy pantyhose
MwOiiOwM Open Toe Sexy Lady Nylon Spandex Pantyhose Stocking Sexy Women's Tights Stockings Transparent Long for Spring Fall
$26.93

yizyif
Women Lingerie Bodysuit see Through Sheer Mesh Halter Neck Sleeveless Strappy Backless High-cut Thong Leotard Bodysuit Nightwear
$6.95-31%

1d oil stockings
Sexy Men 360 Seamless Stockings Peni Sleeve Socks Oil Gloosy Shiny Stockings 1D Ultra-thin Sexy Tight COCKring Pantyhose
$10.12-50%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Thigh High Stockings Oil Shiny Dots Silky Over Knee Long Socks Women Sexy Pole Dance Clubwear
$4.09

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 New Sexy Lace Eyelashes Without Steel Ring Bra Erotic Lingerie Garter Set
$32.31-54%

2023 chastity
2023 New Male Chastity Device Elastic Band Accessories Cock Cage Auxiliary Belt Adjustable Rope Penis Rings Sex Toys for Men
$10.10-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD)
If you recall, a few days ago I posted an FOTD (Flaccid of the day) image that simply turned me off. Thinking about it a little more I realised that there are millions of images out there that would be FOTD for me (even if I limited my 'rule' to bondage) - generally they are cruel, sadistic or demeaning (I might love to tie women up, but I never, ever, treat them like animals, sluts (how I hate that word as it is so often used), etc, etc).

So I've had to rethink my approach to an FOTD and limit it to something that excludes the obvious dislikes and throws a challenge to others.

Like this one:  tumblr_mhiis22gg31rcrc3zo1_500.jpg    - pretty girl, nice shape, no obvious sadism or demeaning treatment, but.... what the heck is that through her nose? 🤔
Oh dear me... no! ☹ 
I do like to see some piercings and have no problems with nose rings, but that... really?

MJ
What about a separate FOTD thread?
Your right about that girl. She would a hell of a lot better without that ring through her nose.
This reminds me if a story a while ago.
I was waiting at a buss stop, because my truck needed a fan clutch, when this girl, I think it was a girl, bit it didn't smell like any girl I've seen or dated. Smelled like a skunk with a car air fresher around her neck. Anyway, this girl had a rather large nose ring in her nose. Like the ones you would see on a bull.
I tried to be nice and said "Nice nose ring". This is when open her mouth, killing a few birds feeding in the field nearby. Thank god the wind war blowing the stench away. She said " Thank you, My boyfriend got it for me the other day."
That's when I made the comment and ran away.

The comment?
"That's great. He can now lock that nose ring to the pole keeping you in place while hosing that stench off your ugly body. Maybe save a bird or two."
Some people smell not because they do not shower regularly, but because of broken metabolism or other various funny sicknesses.
No, she was dirty.
(04 Jul 2014, 15:03 )Like Ra Wrote: What about a separate FOTD thread?

I confess to being lazy - thank you once more for taking the time. 😁

MJ
(04 Jul 2014, 16:56 )Tinker D Wrote: No, she was dirty.

FOTD indeed
A chop of one of my favourite pics Bad

Euch.jpg   
Looks like my brother.
(06 Jul 2014, 19:51 )Tinker D Wrote: Looks like my brother.

worse... those legs look like mine! Bad

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 49,753 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
Erection of the day Like Ra 990 574,268 03 Oct 2023, 11:17
Last Post: Tinker D
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,276 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,763 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (2) , BoundWolf (5) , Christina (1) , cmason1373 (1) , Culmor (23) , d7i (1) , FagMan (2) , Frank (1) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (39) , ltxrob (4) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (78) , Marcus (1) , Max515 (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (3) , PurpleVibes (1) , sabrina1970 (1) , Tinker D (15) , Vacbedbound (1) , Vixien (1) , Warped Wrap (1)