Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather hood bondage
Black High Quality Adjustable Leather Erotic Dog Mask Bdsm Bondage Hood for Fetish Pup Cosplay Role Play Costumes Sex Products
$21.77-50%

1d oil stockings
1D See Through Tights Women Ultra Thin Sun Protection Summer Stockings Open Crotch Oil Shiny Pantyhose Sexy Transparent Hosiery
$5.47

mummy bondage
BDSM White Mummy Self-adhesive Bondage Tape Breathable Gauze Full Body Harness Sack Bag Restraint Adult Sex Toys Cosplay
$14.16-39%

zentai
Adult Full Body Zentai Suit Men’s Spandex Second Skin Tight Suits Halloween Party Cosplay Costume Black Green Unitard Bodysuit
$22.43-20%

drozeno
Two-Dimensional Wind Racing Swimsuit Game Wind Future Fantasy Printing Series Hollow-out One-Piece Suit
$119.66-68%

sorbern
New Fashion Spectacle Case Women Men Sunglasses Box Bags Eyewear Case Leather Eyewear Acessary
$7.21

electro anal
Electro Sex Butt Plug Sex Game For Men Electric Shock Anal Plug Prostata Massager Sex Toy for Woman Medical Themed Toys
$7.08-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD)
(26 Oct 2014, 16:48 )Warped Wrap Wrote: I don't like Marilyn Yusuf.
Hm... I do...

(26 Oct 2014, 16:48 )Warped Wrap Wrote: That pretend sexiness, that way in which she walks around in latex in the street and pretends nothing is out of the ordinary where she damn well knows there is, that way she overdoes the swaying of hips and the way she oversteps her own feet all the time. The pouting, the way she runs her hand along her body...

... please continue ... πŸ˜‹
...and now for something completely different!

An eBay find described as Sexy Women Five toes Sheer See Through Sandals Pantyhose Stocking Socks that I believe needs to be here:

$(KGrHqUOKicE36iDcUwzBO!gSgLndg~~_12.jpg   

No, NO, NOOOOO - neither sexy nor sheer!

MJ
For me latex is sexy because of how it fits the body, smoothing out everything and drawing me in to want to touch and feel, running my hands up and down over the thin film of fabric covering whoever is wearing it.

So this is the antithesis of my love

tumblr_ndk58rk0My1qdwrpmo1_500.jpg   

I can't find the attraction in spikey smooth latex, quite the reverse in fact

MJ
In other words, it's not the material what makes the clothes, but it's the clothes what requires certain material πŸ˜‰
(11 Nov 2014, 15:10 )Like Ra Wrote: In other words, it's not the material what makes the clothes, but it's the clothes what requires certain material πŸ˜‰

Yes - to a degree. I can, and do, find if the clothes fit nicely the material is almost secondary... almost! 😁

My GF has some incredibly sexy cotton tops that fit just perfectly - But would I wish them to be made of latex? In honesty I think not - the clothes work for me as they are.

This doesn't mean I wouldn't like her to wear latex though! 😁

MJ
No, NO, NOOOOO!

tumblr_nexcm6xnyM1tc6nkzo1_1280.jpg   

Flaccid of the year for me.... Bad

MJ
No, No, NO!
 FOTD.JPG   
Horrible tights and awful panties.... yuck!

If ever I needed an image to deflate an erection this would be it! Better than any chastity device πŸ˜‰

MJ
 tumblr_ngnuwqzshv1s4jw4io1_1280.jpg    - just say nose... sorry... just say NO!
 tumblr_niukyyuQff1tiqgp6o1_540.jpg    - really? Why?
 tumblr_nk6kdhYkq01unz2sko1_540.jpg    - oh dear, not fur me πŸ˜‰

MJ
(25 Feb 2015, 23:21 )madjack Wrote: - just say nose... sorry... just say NO!
- really? Why?
- oh dear, not fur me πŸ˜‰

MJ

Oh, you are so right in all cases!
 tumblr_nlkb17zq8B1u5ykwjo1_400.jpg   

Oh dear... this is so not and EOTD for me ☹

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 49,681 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
Erection of the day Like Ra 990 573,701 03 Oct 2023, 11:17
Last Post: Tinker D
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,276 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,763 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (2) , BoundWolf (5) , Christina (1) , cmason1373 (1) , Culmor (23) , d7i (1) , FagMan (2) , Frank (1) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (39) , ltxrob (4) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (78) , Marcus (1) , Max515 (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (3) , PurpleVibes (1) , sabrina1970 (1) , Tinker D (15) , Vacbedbound (1) , Vixien (1) , Warped Wrap (1)