Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Unisex 1D Oil Shine Totally Encased Long Sleeve Shirt Bodysuit Women with Thin and Sexy Stockings Material Men
$8.89-7%

anal plug
Fox Tail Anal Plug with Hairpin Bdsm Toy Flirting Metal Butt Plug Tail Erotic Sex Toys for Woman Couples Cosplay Adult Game Shop
$9.72

mirabelle
MIRABELLE Summer Alphabet Print Sexy Lingerie Metal Chain Leggings Color Clothing Sheer Lace Panties Exotic 3-Piece Set
$23.50-50%

latex rubber fashion
Natural Latex Woman Fetish Socks 0.4mm Thick Adult Unisex Men Short Toe Socks Fetish Lingerie Rubber Fashion Ankle Custom New
$33.70-58%

voletex
Voletex Latex Catsuit Women Baby Pink Women Bare Legged Rubber Bodysuit Plus Size Bodice Zentai Suit
$107.69-7%

latex zentai
Sexy exotic Unisex Shoulder Zipper entrance handmade Latex Catsuit catsuits Rubber cekc Bodysuits Crotch Zipper uniform Zentai
$151.25-15%

anal balls
Mini Silicone Anal Bead Jelly Toys Skin Feeling Dildo Adult Sex Toys For Men Women Butt Plug Sex Products Anal Erotic Ball 18+
$2.81-7%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD)
I love latex, but "dirty" latex makes me want to weep

image.jpg   
(03 Aug 2014, 18:20 )FagMan Wrote: I love latex, but "dirty" latex makes me want to weep

Couldn't agree more - never understand why someone would pay lots of money for latex and then not polish it to lovely shine.

FOTD indeed! 😡

MJ
Hairy armpits... NOOOooooooo!

tumblr_n9nfe69nEf1ti6greo1_500.png   

MJ
I should love this - but I don't! If you described it then it would tick nearly all of my 'boxes' but in reality... ☹

wg160214_IMG_9369.jpg   

It's all wrong and untidy.... very much an FOTD for me.

MJ
I love gags, and I mean REALLY love them!

image.jpg    - but too big gags I don't like, at all. In my eyes they look ridiculous even somewhat dangerous (you could break your jaw on it).
(13 Aug 2014, 17:46 )FagMan Wrote: I love gags, and I mean REALLY love them!

- but too big gags I don't like, at all. In my eyes they look ridiculous even somewhat dangerous (you could break your jaw on it).

With you all the way on this one FagMan, I have similar feelings about this image:
 tumblr_mmqhwa9a1d1rqs8dwo2_500.jpg    - was thinking of adding to the 'gags' thread, but it works better here. It's just too BIG!

MJ
I just know that someone out there will disagree with me on this, but here are two latex related FOTD images that really, really do not excite me at all:

tumblr_n8o23h6bEX1sgwd7mo1_500.jpg    - clear latex = Yes please, black latex = Yes please, multiple layers of latex = Yes please... but clear over black? NO thanks. It just looks 'messy' (a bit like unpolished latex) and unattractive

tumblr_nahij1F4P81tf1bpqo1_500.jpg    - nothing at all wrong with this image until you start to look closer at his feet! I just can't get aroused by the idea of wearing industrial work boots, even with latex... no, No, NO ☹

Please - these are just my personal cock softening thoughts, I'll not be offended if others find them highly erotic.

MJ
(04 Aug 2014, 09:33 )madjack Wrote: Couldn't agree more - never understand why someone would pay lots of money for latex and then not polish it to lovely shine.
Looks like I ruined some of my latex stuff with chlorination. Now they have talcum-look whitish areas even when polished ☹
(18 Aug 2014, 16:08 )madjack Wrote: but clear over black? NO thanks. It just looks 'messy'
I actually like the photo. The transparent layer is so thin that it resembles condoms or a gift wrap.
I'm with Ra on this one, the pic works for me but might not if the translucent layer was thicker.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 49,681 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
Erection of the day Like Ra 990 573,701 03 Oct 2023, 11:17
Last Post: Tinker D
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,276 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,763 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (2) , BoundWolf (5) , Christina (1) , cmason1373 (1) , Culmor (23) , d7i (1) , FagMan (2) , Frank (1) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (39) , ltxrob (4) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (78) , Marcus (1) , Max515 (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (3) , PurpleVibes (1) , sabrina1970 (1) , Tinker D (15) , Vacbedbound (1) , Vixien (1) , Warped Wrap (1)