Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Immortal Journey Irelia Cosplay Costume Game Divine Sword Irelia Halloween Outfit Women Dress with Headwear New Skin
$48.42-57%

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Free Shipping,Pueraria Mirifica
$28.02-50%

ultra shimmery tights
Women Ultra thin See-thruogh Oily Shine Shimmery Sheer Pantyhose Open/Closed Crotch Back Line Stockings Legging Tights Nightclub
$36.30

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Women Bikini Set Summer Mini Brazilian Swimsuit Transparent Bra G-String Two Piece Suit Erotic Underwear Female Tie Bikini
$4.77-51%

stainless steel penis
New Adjustable Male Chastity Cock Cage Penis Lock Adjustable Penis Ring Chastity Cage BDSM Sex Toys Drop Shipping
$138.41-8%

shibari
Slave Full Body Bondage Sex Toys of Soft Cotton Restraint Rope Shibari Harness Strap for Couples Fetish Flirt Erotic Costumes
$19.75-50%

wetlook
Women Sexy Wetlook Lingerie Briefs Clubwear PVC High Cut Front Zippered with Belt Underwear Open Crotch Panties Underpant
$17.21-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD)
This is one of those internet images you discover whilst looking for something else...

Source: http://youtu.be/Wlip8ohp6us

It is horrible but fascinating in equal parts... but 100% an FOTD for me

MJ
This might be controversial but....

4423854427_0974705e11_m.jpg    - dungarees and bondage... just say NO!

tumblr_n5llunK5Lg1t33vd2o1_500.jpg    - and the same goes for trousers too!

MJ
I've just got to post this here.

Found on eBay here whilst looking for a sexy leotard:

$_57.jpg     $_57a.jpg     $_57b.jpg   

At first glance everything looks fine, in fact everything looks right for an EOTD! Sexy Asian babe, slinky leotard and tights? what could be wrong with that?

But look closer...

Gap at her waist between her tights and leotard?!
Pink knickers underneath?!!
Panel/gusset of tights clearly showing from the rear?!!!

Mr Stiffy is now Mr Floppy ☹

MJ
(19 Jul 2014, 14:03 )madjack Wrote: Mr Stiffy is now Mr Floppy ☹
Indeed, can't agree more... Disgusting... Bad
(17 Jul 2014, 10:55 )madjack Wrote: - and the same goes for trousers too!

MJ

Oh but this is the "classy look" 😊 Love girl pants with knee-highs / trouser socks and sexy flats / heels. However, she should be in a little more distress. Why was she not tied to the chair? Unacceptable.
Just to make things absolutely clear, can I point out I 'liked' madjack's comments, not his pictures.

The clip with the nudes tangled up in bungees and springs promises to be so ghastly I can't even bring myself to watch it...
Another potentially controversial posting:

tumblr_mjn373ScCT1rm5j7yo1_500.jpg   

In theory (setting aside the poor quality of the image) I should like this; head mummification plus a huge ring type gag, that should all be EOTD territory, but it just isn't for me. The more I look, the less I like... ☹

MJ
Here are a couple of near-misses. Neither is really a fotd since there's nothing actually off-putting about them but they're certainly huge missed opportunities.

This could have been an absolute classic had they actually put the athletic catburglar in a catsuit and heels...(think of the old 'Thompson's Directory' ads).

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/6iEaTL2cUZs
[/video]

This one ought to work and I'm not exactly sure why it doesn't (at least for me, your mileage may differ). Neoprene rather than rubber? Shininess of the tights too subtle? I'm not personally a great fan of over-the-knee boots either, ankle, calf, to-the-knee or crotch height boots are fine but over-knee or mid-thigh heights just make the model's legs look short, not a flattering look.

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/fnwDnDBA3Sk
[/video]
A bit off the wall this one but I'm sure we all love Johnny Fartpants...

Johnnyfp.jpg   

This however is just soooo wrong...

jhonny-fartpants-morphsuit-1.jpg   
(02 Aug 2014, 06:21 )culmor Wrote: Here are a couple of near-misses. Neither is really a fotd since there's nothing actually off-putting about them but they're certainly huge missed opportunities.

This could have been an absolute classic had they actually put the athletic catburglar in a catsuit and heels...(think of the old 'Thompson's Directory' ads).

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/6iEaTL2cUZs
[/video]

This one ought to work and I'm not exactly sure why it doesn't (at least for me, your mileage may differ). Neoprene rather than rubber? Shininess of the tights too subtle? I'm not personally a great fan of over-the-knee boots either, ankle, calf, to-the-knee or crotch height boots are fine but over-knee or mid-thigh heights just make the model's legs look short, not a flattering look.

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/fnwDnDBA3Sk
[/video]

I get it - both videos could, indeed should, have been much better and so instead of (for me and Culmor at least) being sexy they are a disappointment.
The cat burglar is clever but not sexy, probably by design (political correctness and all that!) whereas the girl in the leotard and boots simply tries too hard to be sexy and achieves the exact opposite - I have no problems with her clothing, just her actions.

Great finds 😁

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 49,681 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
Erection of the day Like Ra 990 573,701 03 Oct 2023, 11:17
Last Post: Tinker D
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,276 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,763 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (2) , BoundWolf (5) , Christina (1) , cmason1373 (1) , Culmor (23) , d7i (1) , FagMan (2) , Frank (1) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (39) , ltxrob (4) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (78) , Marcus (1) , Max515 (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (3) , PurpleVibes (1) , sabrina1970 (1) , Tinker D (15) , Vacbedbound (1) , Vixien (1) , Warped Wrap (1)